Chapter 22!

We Fell In Love

Mrs. Yamamoto opened the door of Nana's room and went beside Nana's sleeping body on the bed with Mari on the other side and sat there. "Nana.." Mrs. Yamamoto called as she removed some hair of Nana falling on her face and tucked it on her right ear.

"Hmm...?" Nana moaned, half asleep.

"We're going on your Auntie Aeu's house today for a visit and your nii-chan will be out with his highschool friends." Mrs. Yamamoto pauced for a while to look at Mari then continued. "Since Mari is still sleeping, we'll just leave her here and you take care of her, okay?" Mrs. Yamamoto asked anxiously.

"Hmm...hai.." Nana mumbled. Mrs. Yamamoto then stood up and walked but turned back again.

"Nana, if there's a problem call us immediately, okay?" Mrs. Yamamoto asked again, not contented with Nana's answer.

"Mama!!" Nana yelled in irritation as she pulled up the blanket and cover her whole body.

"But I dont think it's a good idea." Mrs. Yamamoto mumbled and just sighed.

<>

After her parents and older brother left the house, Nana and Mari stood up from the bed and went outside of the room. Nana start preparing breakfast for the two of them, and as usual, it's a sunnyside up egg.

"Mari-chan, you go watch tv first while nee-chan is preparing our food."

Mari went on the living room and turn on the tv. She sat on the sofa and rolled the channels, looking for something interesting to watch. She then stopped on a channel where there's a commercial about water park. They are showing many fishes and encouraging people to come and see by themselves.

"AHA! I really want to go to on a water park right now." Mari puffed out her cheeks then stood up and headed to Nana.

 

"Onee-chan, let's go the the aquarium today!" Mari said excitedly at Nana.

"Nani?" Nana put the plates on the table.

"While watching tv  I saw this advertisement about that BIIIIGGG Aquarium they have here in Tokyo and I really want to see it now. It's always been my dream to go on a water park." Mari narrated going back and forth on her heels.

Nana then stopped on what she's doing and looked at Mari. "No." Nana said.

"Why no?" Mari frowned, looking badly at Nana.

"because Mama and Papa  are not here. Besides going ona water park is very expensive and I dont have the money."  Nana retorted.

"NOOOO!!!" Mari screamed making Nana startled.

"YAH!" Nana yelled at Mari. "Why are you screaming?" Nana asked in an angry tone.

"Because you dont want to go to the aquarium!" Mari shouted.

"Didnt you understand me? I said I dont have money. When mama and papa return i'll them that you want to go to the aquarium.

"No! When ka-san and tou-san come back the aquarium is already close." MAri argued.

"We still have tomorrow" Nana argued back.

"BUT I WANT IT KNOW!" Mari screamed again, walking out of the kitchen and went on the living room and start crying.

"YAMAMOTO MARI!" Nana shouted then followed Mari on the living room when suddenly a pillow was thrown onto her face. Mari has destroyed the living room and throw things everywhere.

"Yah! Mari-chan..." Nana tried to stop Mari ad hold her hand, but she was pushed back by Mari causing her to fall on the ground. "what's with her..." Nana touched her forehead in frustration then heard someone rang the doorbell. Nana then stood up and dust off the dirt on her pants and headed to the door.

"Mari, urasai~" Nana opened the door. There outside, Nana saw Yamada standing. "Ryo-chan?" Nana said

"Nana-chan! Im her---" Yamada began but stopped when he heard someone crying out loud. "What's that?" Yamada pushed Nana a little and went inside the house.

"Mari is crying and angry because she really want to go to the water park now." Nana informed.

Yamada walked towards Mari. "Mari-chan..." Yamada called as he walked to Mari.

<>

Hearing her name being called by someone that is not her sister's voice, Mari quickly spun around her head to look at the person calling her, and as she saw the person, Mari quickly run to him and hugged him tightly.

"Papa Ryosuke!" Mari cried.

"Mari-chan? Why are you crying, ha? Dont cry." Yamada said soothingly as he caressed Mari's back.

"Nana-nee made me cry." Yamada then put Mari down and kneel in front of her.

"Why? What did Nana-nee do to you?" Yamada asked.

"I want to go to the big aquarium today but she said no." Mari said while sobbing, rubbing her eyes using the back of her hand. "Papa Ryousuke?" Nana called questioningly. "Would you like to go with me at the aquarium?" Mari asked uncertainly.

"Yah!" Nana suddenly chinmed in. "Mari, your Papa Ryosuke is a very busy person. He has lots of things to work on so he cannot accompany you to the  water park." Nana explained then looked at Yamada, eyeing him to not agree with Mari.

Seeing Nana, Yamada chuckled and looked back at Mari. "Do you really want to go there?" Yamada asked.

"Hai!" Mari answered, nodding her head frantically.

"Then let's go!" Yamada concluded.

"YEHEY!" Mari shouted excitedly as she run towards the bathroom, scoffing Nana as she passed her.

"YAH! YAMADA RYOSUKE! I told you to say no!" Nana yelled exasperated but Yamada just shrugged and sat down on the couch.

"AHHHHH!" Nana shouted in exasperation as she ruffled her hair using her two ahnds.

<>

Yamada, Nana, and Mari are now inside the Aquarium. They saw a lot of different kinds of fishes and Mari really adore them so much. They even did some activities like feeding the fishes, having foot massage using fishes, watched the dolphin show in which dolphin show their differebt and amazing talent which Mari enjoyed a lot. They even got the chance to touch the sea mammals and played with them. The three then went out to buy some souvenir items at the stalls standing outside.

"Papa Ryosuke! Arigatou ne~" Mari chanted as she run around joyfully. They then sat on a bench and Mari sat on Yamada's lap.

"Papa Ryosuke, you know you really look like a father noe. Someday, i know you will be a good father to your own children." Mari complimented.

"Really?" Yamada laughed as he pat Mari's head.

Nana on the other side looked around the place when she sat two person's pointing at them, whispering at each other. Nana then decided to listen with their conversation and went quite near them bacause the two happens to be sitting on the bench beside them them. Nana overhear what they are talking about.

"Look at them. They are a very happy family."

"Yeah. Eventhough they have already a child at such a young age they managed to provide her a complete and a happy family."

"And the guy is so handsome. She's so lucky!"

"Yeah. The guy actually looks somewhat familiar to me."

Upon heraing the conversation, Nana suddenly panicked and went to Yamada.

"Ryo-chan..." Yamada looked up to Nana.

"Nande?" Yamada asked with a smile on his face.

"I...uhmm...hungry.." Nana reasoned out. "Buy food for the three of us." Nana ordered.

"OKay." Yamada nod his head as he stood up and headed on a cafe.

~Yamada~

Yamada went inside the cafe, lowering his cap and put on his sunglasses. He then went on the counter and look for something the three of them can eat. After choosing his orders, Yamada then headed to the cashier and told her his orders and pay for them. While waiting for his orders, Yamada felt someone poked his shoulders.

"Yamada Ryosuke-kun is that you?" The person asked in a whispered manner uncertainly.

Yamada spun around to look at the person talking to him and abruptly stand up seeing who the person is. "Shida-kun!" Yamada said in surprise.

"Oh! It's really Yamada- kun. Long time no see. Why are you here? Are you here with Hey say jump?" Shida asked curiously at Yamada.

'Uhmm...actually..I am with...uhm..my f---" Yamada was about to finish his sentence when the door of the cafe suddenly open and a voice was heard.

"Ryo-chan it's raining outside." Nana said as she wipe some drop of rain on her forehead.

"Papa Ryosuke Im wet." Mari added.

"Papa?.."

Nana then lifted up her head and eventually drop the bag that she's holding in surprised. She pointed her right index finger at the girl. "Shida Mirai!!" Nana exclaimed.

"Shida Mirai?"

"That girl said Shida Mirai is here."

"She's pointing to that girl. Is she Shida Mirai?"

The people inside the cafe rustled. Nana looked around the room, realizing taht she;s now revealing the identity od the disguised Shida Mirai and also Yamada Ryosuke, she quickly turned around and point outside. "SHIDA MIRAI IS OUTSIDE!!" She fakely confirmed the direction of Shida Mirai.

The people then stood up and run hastily towards the glass, looking for Shida Mirai.

"Doko?"

"It is raining and Shida is out there.?'

'Let mee see it."

"Ah! Im wrong. I thought it was Shida Mirai...Gomen.." Nana said giving an innocent look and formed a peace sign within her fingers.

"YAH! ARE YOU JOKING WITH US!!"  A person yelled in anger.

<>

After the people inside the cafe had calmed down, the four quickly went out of there with the luck that n one indentified them.

"Hoooh...I thought they'll know who are we.." Yamada sighed in relief.

"Wait...Yamada-kun, do you possibly have a hidden family of your own?" Shida asked, somewhat puzzled.

"Iie.." Nana shook her hands. "I am Yamamoto Nana, Yamada's best friend, and this is my younger sister." Nana cleared.

"Hmm.." Shida tilted her head a little witha sneaky look on her eyes.

"It's just that, my younger sister love calling Yamada papa." Nana explained.

"Wait..Your name sounds familiar.." Shida mumbled, thinking. :Now I know. I remembered you."
________________________________________________________________________________________________________