Chapter 6

We Fell In Love

When Nana hang up, I went in the living room where the other was. I sat beside Inoo and he notice the changed in my mood. "Woow.. Why are you happy now Yama-Chan? Did anything happened?" Now the others noticed it too and focused at me.

"You're like a pregnant man having a mood swing Yama-Chan" Yuya teased then they all laughed.

"Yah! It's not like that and im not a PREGNANT MAN Yuya!!"

"Im just joking Yama-Chan."

"Seriously, what happened Yamada?" Yuti finally asked. "Ah. Nana called" I answered.

"What?!" As soon as Chinen heard it, he jumped near me and asked me questions in between questions. "When? What didi she said? Is she allright? Yama answer me!" Chinen shouted. All the other members stared at us completely confused. "uhmm. Who's Nana?" Daiki asked. Chinen came back to his senses when he heard Daiki's question. He stood up from kneeling. "Uhmm..."

"and why did you react like that Chinen?" Daiki added. They all stared at Chinen suspiciously. "Yah!Yah!Yah!Yah! It's not me so dont look at me like that. It's Yamada." Chinen said pointing his index finger at me. "Me?!" Now, they're looking at me."It's not what you think."

"THEN WHAT IS IT!" They all said in chorus.

"Remember that girl, I always talked about. That's Nana-Chan, my bestfriend." Chinen nodded.

"Is that why you went out" Yabu asked and i said yes.

"Now tell me Yamada, what did she said?" Chinen started asking again.

"What we suspected was right but she said she's fine and i'll come to her place tomorrow." Chinen's eyes widened.

"Can I come?"

"No.", "Please?" I said no but Chinen nagged me again and again and it annoys me a lot so I just said yes.

"Fine. So please stop nagging me"

"Really?! Thank you Yama-Chan" Chinen hugged me.

"But, really. Why do you want to meet Nana?" Chinen think for a while.

"Maybe because he's your bestfriend and I want to know how she looks like." REALLY???

______HOME______________

"Honey. I cant contact Nana-Chan" Mrs. Yamamoto said and his husband went beside her. "Did you try calling again?"

"I did but still, no one's answering." Mr. Yamamoto get the phone on his wife's hand and stared at teh telephone.

"Why is she not answering"

"Maybe she's just busy. Im sure she'll call us sooner or later." Mrs. Yamamoto assured her.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter is done. YEHEY! :)) Well, I hope you like it. Wait for the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT. Thankyou :)) Byee.