Chapter 5

We Fell In Love

-Hey! Say! Jump-

"Hey! Yama-Chan, how's your date?" the first question i heard from Yuto when I arrived our apartment.

"I told you it's not a date!" That's pretty loud, I think so, because all of them paused on what they're doing and looked at me for a while. "sorry" I said, then they continue on what they're doing.

"Yama-Chan, did you eat already?" Yabu asked. "not in the mood" I refused. How can I eat if I worry this much? "are you alright?" He asked again, worriedly. "Yes. Dont worry"

I went inside my room and find Chinen on his bed [ btw. Chinen and Yuto is my room mate here] listening music on his ipod with his eyes close. Maybe to feel the music better. I really want to laugh at him but I cant,  not now. I threw my bag on the bed and removed my ,y shoes. My feet hurts because of the long period of walking.

Al tlast, Chinen opened his eyes and noticed me. He removed his earphones and started talking to me "Yamada, How's the reunion?" He asked excitedly.  The truth is, Chinen really wants to meet Nana. Infact, he even asked me if he can go with me but I said no.

"I didnt see her" I told him. My voice is lifeless.

"What?! Why?!"

"I dont know. While we're talking to find each other she suddenly said *give me back my cellphone* then she hang up. I tried calling her again but she dont answer.

"really??"*thinking* "Wait, i think i know what happened. I think someone stole her cellphone while talking with you"

"Yeah. I think so. What if something happened to her? I can never forgive myself"

"dont blame yourself Yamada. It's not your fault."

-----------------------------------------------NANA------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to my room and threw myself on the bed. I cant believe this, how can all this unluckyness happened on a suppose-to-be-a-wonderful-day. "why is life so unfair" I complained. I was looking at the ceilling when suddenly somwthing pop out of my head. "The parer" I stood up and start scanning my side table where I remember the last place I put that paper where I wrote Yamada's number. "Where are you...."(looking for it) "Oh!" I hold my diary and opened it and I saw there the paper. "Life is still good to me"

I rushed outside my apartment knowing that it's so cold out there yet, I forgot to wear a sweater. I looked for a phone booth. I walked and saw a phone booth not that far from my apartment. I went indie. "Wahhh! It's so called out there. Anyway" I dialed Yamada's phone number.

"Hello. Who's this?"

"Yamada. It's me Nana"

"Nana! What happened to you? Are you allright? TELL ME!"

"Im okay. Im sorry I didnt came. Someone stole my cellphone and--"

"No, dont be sorry. It's actually my fault. I know that you're new here at Tokyo but still I asked you to go somewhere you dont know."

"It's not your fault" I can feel the sadness in Yamada's voice.

"Are you worried?" I suddenly asked *the hell, why did i asked that?*

"Of course"

"why?"

"b..b..because you're my...bestfriend"

"Ah.. Well, im okay now so dont worry"

"Hey, where is your apartment. Give me your address, i'll go there instead"

"Really? Okay then"

I gave Yamada my address and then hang up. He said that he'll go there tomorrow so wait for him.

---------------------------------Nana------------------------

"Why am I feeling sad?"Nana thought as she walked back to her apartment. "Maybe Im just tired. I should rest now." But on the other part of Nana's mind. The part where people stocked all those thoughts they dont want to think. It says *Im sad because yamada said Im just his bestfriend. Nothing more* but for now, Nana does not even now that she's thinking that.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5, done. Hope you liked it. :))) PLEASE COMMENT :))