Chapter 21!

We Fell In Love

"Mama...Papa...Nii-chan...Mari-chan?" Nana said with a surprised and full of disbelief face. "Wha...what are you all do..doing in here?" She asked with her voice quite stuttering.

"We're here for a visit!!" Mrs. Yamamoto exclaimed as she made her way inside the housr and gave Nana a big bear hug. While hugging, Mrs. Yamamoto noticed a boy, about the same age as her daughter, and recognized him right away.

"Ryosuke?" Mrs. Yamamoto said abruptly then let go of Nana and walked towards Yamada.

Seeing Nana's mother walking towards him, Yamada stood up from his seat and bowed politely at the walking figure. "Konnichiwa.." Yamada greeted.

"Ohh..It's really Ryosuke..wahh..It's been a long time..how have you been?"

"Fi..fine.." Yamada answered shly while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Wait! Is this the little Yamada Ryosuke?" Nana's older brother, Yamamoto Yuusuke, suddenly chimed in. "You changed a lot, ha?" Yuusuke said,crossing his arms at his chest and looking at Yamada from head to toe.

"You gained some height and lost some weight. Well i think that's good." Yuusuke informed as he put his right hand on the top of Yamada's head and ruffled his hair.

"Hehehehe..Arigatou.." Yamada smiled fakely at Yuusuke.

"Oh. By the way Oka-san, where will I sleep?" Yuusuke asked giving an emphasis at the word I as he pointed himself.

"Mamaiwillneversharemyroomwithhim!!" Nana iterrupted hastily. "I remeber when I last shared my room with him, It's the only moment of my life I regrett he most. He just hugged me the whole night and the wosrt is, he's even snoring..right in front of my ears!! AND I COULDNT SLEEP!!"

"Yahh! I was just tired that night. As i remember, it was new year's eve that time and we already slept 3:00 in the morning. Now im not tired, I'll not be like that again." Yuusuke defended.

"Noway!! I'll never share my room with you again." Nana whooped.

"Then where do you want me to sleep? I cant sleep beside oka-san and otou-san." Yuusuke persisted.

"You sleep on the couch." Nana affirmed, smiling deviously at Yuusuke.

"Ya..Ya..Yah! Did I heard it right? You want me to sleep on the couch?" Yuusuke repeated, pointing at the couch, and looked at Nana in horror.

"Yes. You heard me right.. YOU! Sleep on the couch." Nana retorted.

"Okaaaa-san.. I dont want to sleep on the couch." Yuusuke whined while looking at his mother, stomping his feet continously on the ground.

"Fine. Since this is your sister's vacation, I guess she has the right to decide. Mari-chan will sleep with Nana, your father and I will sleep at the guess room, and you, Yuusuke, will sleep on the couch. End of discussion." Mrs. Yamamoto finished and mada her way inside the guess room.

"Na..nani?! Oka!" Yuusuke cried then glared at Nana. "Yah! This is all your fault! Dont you dare to move." Yuusuke said as he strarted to take some foot steps towards Nana.

Seeing his brother walking towards her, Nana start steping backward as he stepped forward. "Nii-chan..."

"I'LL KILL YOU!!" Yuusuke yelled and start running around to catch Nana.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yamada watched the two siblings run around the room smiling when he felt someone poked him on the legs. He then loked down and saw Yamamoto Mari, the 5 year old sister of Nana, looking at him.

"Who are you?" Mari asked.

"Yamada Ryosuke-desu. You probably dont remember me but I was there when oka-san gave birth of you." Yamada informed as he kneeled down making him on the same height as Mari.

"Ehh? You were there? Demo, I know you." Mari shook her head then put her index finger right under her chin.

"Hountoni? How?"

"Uhmm..where..did..i..saw..you.." Mari thought hardly. "AHH!" She exclaimed in remembrance.

"Now I know. Nee-chan has a picture of you with her on her study table and she always buy magazines that has you on it's front cover." Mari informed as she went near Yamada and whispered something to him.

"............................................."

Hearing her whisper, Yamada looked at Mari with a big grin on his face. "Are you sure about that?" Yamada asked making Marinod.

"How sure are you?"

"100%" Mari stated earning a pat on her head from Yamada.

"Ehh. Anou..May I call you papa?" Mari asked uncertainly.

"Huh? Why dont you call me nii-chan instead?"

"But I have my nii-chan already and that is Yuusuke-nii. I can only have one nii-chan." Mari shook. "Dont you want to be my papa?" Mari pouted then made a sad face. Noticing Mari's changed of expression, Yamada felt guilty.

"Well, it's just a calling." He mumbled then sighed. "Okay then..I'll be you papa from now on. So, dont be sad."

"Hountoni? YEHEY!!" Mari screamed happily then hugged Yamada.

"What are you doing?" Nana interrupted, panting so hard.

Mari then faced Nana. "Nee-chan, You know. Yamada-kun let me to call him papa, right? Papa Ryosuke?"

Yamada then stood up and answer while looking at Nana. "Hai."

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! You let her call you Papa?" Nana laughed then looked down at Mari. "Then who's your mama?" Nana asked.

"You!" Mari said pointing at Nana.

"Ore? Why me?" Nana asked pointing at herself.

"Yeah." Mari nodded. "because I know that you l----" Mari started but she was cut by Yamada when he suddenly covered Mari's mouth and pulled her near him.

"Mari-chan, but Nana is your nee-chan, right? She cant be your mama." Yamada reminded Mari.

"Ahh! Yes. Nana-nee, gomen but you cant be my Mama because you are my nee-chan already." Mari said disappointedly.

"Yah! You two. Are you keeping something from me?" Nana asked as eyed the two suspiciously.

"Betsuni. Right, Mari-chan?" The two denied. "Ahh! Where is Yuusuke-kun?" Yamada asked changing the topic.

"Ahh. Yuu-nii? I told him to Papa that's why he stopped. Im so bright." Nana said proudly, forgetting about the topic they had a while ago. Yamada then looked down at Mari and winked.

"Let's keep it  secret, okay?" Yamada mouthed to Mari.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Im glad that you stayed here for dinner, Ryosuke." Mrs. Yamamoto said as she pulled the chair off the table and sat on it. "I know Nana can never invite you for dinner because she dont know how to cook." Mrs. Yamada continued looking at Nana then made a "Tsk" sound.

"Ma!! I never learn because you dont let me touch anything in the kitchen or even enter on it." Nana reasoned defensively.

"Yah! It's because the last time you cooked on our kitchen, you made a big disaster." Mrs. Yamada yelled, gesturing towards Nana nad pushed her index finger on Nana's forhead.

"Ah!.. Mama!" Nana whined pouting at her mother.

"Such a baby.." Mrs. Yamada mumbled then chuckled at the end.

"Yah! Let's eat." Yuusuke interrupted, giving an annoyed face. "Im hungry." He added rubbing his hand on his tummy.

"Hai....Ittadaikimasu!" They all said together then start digging on their foods."

"Hey! Yama-chan. How's Chihiro doing?" Yuusuke asked still munching.

"Yuusuke-nii..you still have a crush on Chihiro-nee? Wahhh..consistent."

"I dont. I just want to ask since my co called first love is her and besides, i already have my girlfriend." Yuusuke retorted showing Nana his tongue.

"Ahh...I remember hoy you confessed to her 5 years ago and how she rejected you...how was that again?" Nana pauced for a while and started thinking. "Ahh! 'Chihiro-chan, I---" Nana began but stop when Yuusuke stffed two piece of meat on .

"Just eat." Yuusuke said quite embarrassed and he others around the table laughed at the embarrassed Yuusuke.

"But she's fine." Yamada informed making Yuusuke to glare at him.

"Urasai yo~!" Yamada yelled at Yamada.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nana putted the last piece of tempura, hat was on her plate, on . She then looked at the plate in front of her and saw a one last piece of shrimp tempura. She decided of taking it and placed her chopsticks on the plate. But when Nana was about to clamp her chopsticks on the shrimp tempura, she saw another chopstick trying to get it too. She then looked up and saw Yamada then sighed.

"I got it first." Nana said.

"No, I did." Yamada shook his head.

"I thought of getting it first." Nana argued.

"Well, I thought of eating it first." Yamada argued back.

The two start bickering and eventually had a chopstick fight.

"Aishhh!!" Yamada complained then put down his chopsticks. "Fine. Let's just play Jan-ken-poi!" Yamada challenged giving up on that chopstick fight.

"Fine! I'll sure take that!" Nana said confidently as she pulled her sleeves up to her shoulders and spin her right arm circulary on the side.

"Saishuu wa goo Jankenpoi!" The two yelled together as their wave their close hands vigorously and made a whichever sign they want on it. They then looked at their hands with a pleading look, wishing that they won.

"YEEEESSS!!" Nana yelled triumphantly seeing that their hands was on a paper versus rock mode then quickly took the shrimp tempura and put it on her plate. She then loked at Yamada and saw him making faces at her and decided to annoy him more. nana stuffed the tempura on and chew it deliciously at Yamada then laugh.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________