Chapter 16![ Kabushikigaisha Janizu Jimusho part 1]

We Fell In Love

It's friday today and sun just shined the whole Japan but Nana is alreadt wide awake. It's very unusual of her to wake up this early, to be exact, it's just 6:00 in the morning. But she cant take it anymore. The excitement that fills up her whole body and the words, Kat-tun, Arashi, News, Juniors, etc. echoing in her mind. SHe just cant take it anymore. So Nana decided to stand up from her bed and start doing some household chores. Clean her room, mop the floor then sweep it, wash her clothes, everything she can do.

"Arghhhh! Why cant time run fast at this kind of times!" Nana whined. Well, though, time is slow, it still came.

~~9:00 (Call time)~~

"Is this the place?" The driver asked as he parked the van in front of the building where Nana stays.

"Yes.. I'll just get her." Yamada said while opening the door of the van and went out of it with Chinen following him. Yamaad stopped for a while and looked at Chinen.

"Where are you going, Chinen?" Yamada asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Going with you!!" Chinen answered with a grin on his face. Yamada looked at Chinen then sighed while shaking his head.

When Yamada and Chinen  was about to leave, the door of the van slide open again. Yamda and Chinen stopped on their tracks and looked back. There, They saw Yuto going out of the van and went to them.

"Ma I go too?.. I just want to see where Nana-Chan stays."

Yamada clicked hist tongue befor sighing again. "Do I have any choice?" Yamada mumbled then went inside the building, ahead of the two.

 

*Hmmm... I sense something in the future.* Yabu thought, back in the van, as he peek through the window and saw Yamada, Yuto and Chinen walking towards the building.

~~~~~

*Ding dong..Ding dong..* Nana run towards the front door as soon as she heard her door bell rang. Nana paused for a while before opening the door and fixed her skirt, tucking some of her hair into her ears then taking a deep breath and opened the door.

The three lookes at Nana when she opened the door. She's wearing a  brown sleeveless, a black highwaist skirt tucking in her brown sleeveless. She also put a lond sleeves, horizontally stripes, black and white cardigan over it. And to complete all of it, she wears a  silver flat doll shoes. {Im not good at descriptions, I admit, so here's the pic. Sorry. :))]

sweetadrielle:

asdfghjkl :))

"Nante Kirei na Nana-Chan!!" Chinen exclaimed happily, pinching Nana's cheeks.

"Nana-Chan, kirei dayo!" Yuto added, as he put his two hands on a thumbs up. Nana smiled at the two and bow at them thankfully. "Domo arigatou."

Yamada looked at the three then sighed. "Yah! What are you doing? Praising her like that? As if she's beautiful, she's just normal." Yamada said with a sarcastic smirk. Nana looked at Yamada with disbelief.

"Yah!! I cant believe you are my best friend. How did I became friends with you really?" Nana said as he punched Yamada's left shouderd, slightly. Yamada then looked at Nana and gave her the smile that he knows will annoy Nana so much. And seeing Nana's eyebrows furrowed together, he knows he succeeded. He then looked at Chinen, who has that expression taht cannot be explain and Yuto, who has that usual calm face of him.

"Let's go, we'll be late." Yamada ordered then walked ahead of them. Nana then followed Yamada and walked side by side with him.

"Yah! Take that back!!" Nana said, and the nagging of her goes on and on.

~Chinen~

"Nante kirei na Nana-Chan!!" Chinen exclaimed happily, pinching Nana's cheeks.

"Nana-Chan, kirei dayo!" Yuto added, as he put his two hands on a thumbs up. Nana smiled at the two and bow at them thankfully. "Domo Arigatou."

Chinen was looking at Nana when his heartbit syddenly increased and started beating like it would explode inn any minute.

*Why?Why is she different today? ANd why am I like this?"* Chinen tought.

Chinen knows that is really beautiful, there's no doubt on it. The first time he laid his eyes on her, he already find her so adorable and wonderful. He already knows the fact the he has a little crush on her, but it was pretty normal for him, during those times. But today is differebt. The Nana that he's seeing today is different from the Nana 6 days ago. And that smile of her, the smile that makes his heart go crazy. Nana is the kind of person who never forgets to smile. She'll be happy, just because of the smallest thing, and laugh about the corniest joke ever. She has that Genki mood everytime. But why, why does her smile, for him looks so sweet?

*Oh no!!! Do I possibly...*

"Chinen!Chinen!" Yuto called out but he heard no reply from Chinen. His mind was floating somewhere else. Yuto then hold Chinen's shoulders and shaked him.

"Chinen!Chinen!" Yuto yelled continously, seeing Yamada and Nana already ahead of them. "CHINEN!!!!!!" Yuto yelled right at Chinen's ears. Finally, the yell caught Chinen's attention and took him back to reality.

"Chinen. daijoubo ka?" Yuto asked at Chinen, worriedly. Chinen  looked at Yuto then nod, though he got a little bit dizzy because of those thoughts that entered his mind just a while ago. Yuto looked at Chinen with an unconvinced eyes but just ignored it when he noticed that the two was already out of his sight. He then pulled Chinen's right arm. "Ikou!"

~~ Johnny's headquarters~~

"Wah!! SO tall.." Nana said in astonishment. SHe was standing in front of a very tall, to be exact, maybe a 30 floor building, Johnny;s building. She still cant believe that she's now right in front of Johnny's and associates. She never once imagined herself standing right in front of it. But there she is now, on the way inside of it.

"Ohayo gozaimasu!!" Hey Say jump greeted to the guard before the automatic door. "Ohayo gozaimasu, Guard-san!" Nana also greeted with the happiest voice she ever had for the past 16 years of her existence.

"Oha..oh.. a little girl in the building.. Ohayo." The guard replied with a surprised tome. "Eh?" Nana asked in conffusion but before the guard could answer Yamada already pulled her away.

"Nana-Chan, hayaku, we're going to ba late." Yamada said hastily, pulling Nana away.

"Ryo-Chan, why is the guard sound surprised when he saw me? He has this tone 'Oh..A little girl on the building..Ohayo!' Why?" Nana asked, imitating the guard's voice at the last part of the sentence. Yamada then looked at Nana and chuckled at her silliness.

"Do you see any girl here?" Yamada asked and Nana then roam her eyes around the area. She then stopped when he spotted a lady on her mid 30's walking.

Yamada followed Nana's eyes and found her looking at a lady who seems to be working there. When Nana was about to talk, Yamada interrupted her. "At the same age as you." Yamada informed. Nana shook her head, seeing no one with the same age as her. "Does that answere your question?" Nana nodded, informing Yamada that he had answeres his question.

*Ahh.. I forgot that Johnny's and Associates onle accept boys.* Nana thought. Yamada looked at the corner of his eyes and he cant help but smile at her reaction.

*She's so cute when she's like this, CLUELESS.* Yamada thought, smiling at himself.

The elavator dinged open, and the 11 of them stepped inside of it. Yuya then pressed the 6th floor button and the elavator started moving. When the elavator reached the  4th floor, the door opened again. nana saw a boy about the same age as her entered the elavator. He looks ver familiar to her but she cant remember where and when she saw him, so he just shrugged it off and ignored the boy. But when the boy finally speaked and start a conversation with Ryoutaro and Chinen, it really caught her attention.

"Juri-kun! Ohayo." Ryoutaro greeted and the boy greeted him back.

"Juri-kun, why are you alone? Where is Koki-senpai?" Chinen asked, looking at the back of the boy, making sure he's alone.

"Ahh. He headed at the rehearsal room first." The boy informed them.

"So...is Kat-tun there already?" Inoo interrupted from the back. Hearing Inoo's question, the boy spun hid head towards Inoo's direction. "I guess so. Nande?" The boy asked in a respectful way ane then he noticed Nana looking at him. He then bowed at Nana and greeted her. "Ohayo gozaimasu." The boy greeted with a smile on his face.

Nana then gasped realizing who the boy is. It was Tanaka Juri, Tanaka Koki's litlle brother. Nana then bowed her head at him respectfully and the boy turned back to Chinen and Ryoutaro, continuing his little conversation with them.

"Ryo-Chan, It's Tanaka Juri, right?" Nana asked as she nudged Yamada's right arm.

"You just noticed now? Yah! You're such a slowheaded!" Yamada teased, but Nana didnt react at all. Nana then faced Yamada.

"Ryo-Chan. It's Tanaka Juri. Ta. Na. Ka. Ju. Ri!" Nana said word by word.

"Yeah. I know," Yamada answered while nodding his head.

"OHMYGOSH!!!" Nana screamed catching everyone's attention. Yamada then covered Nana's mouth using his left hand while his right index finger on his lips.

"Yah! Why are yyou screaming?' Yamada whispered with a panic voice.

"Ohh. So she's with Hey Say Jump. I was pretty shocked a while ago, why there's a girl in here. I thought Johnny-san called her.. By the way... Konichiwa, Tanaka Juri desu." Juri introduced himself as he held up his right hand in front of Nana, asking her to shake it. But before Nana could speak, the elavator's door dinged open. The 12 of them stepped out of the elavator.

"What's your name again?" Juri repeated the left introduction a while ago when the elavator's door opened.

"Watashiwa namae wa Yamamoto Nana desu. Hajimemae." Nana said, helding out her right hand in front of Juri and Juri take it and shake it. "Hajimamaa." After the intoduction, Juri bid his goodbye to the Hey Say Jump and Nana and told them that he'll be heading first.

"Nana-Chan, let's go too. He said Kat-tun is already there." Hikaru said, putting his left arm around Nana's shoulders.

"Hai. Ikuyo!" Nana replied, as she also put her right arm around Hikaru's shoulders playfully and walked towards the rehearsal room.

They then stopped in front of a door. Hikaru let go of Nana and so Nana. "Nana-CHan we're here already." Hikaru said , excitedly at Nana. Nana then felt her heart increases it's beat and her hand started to shake.

"Im nervous." Nana mumbled and felt someone's hand on her shoulder. Nana looked back to see the person holding her shoulders and saw Yuto smiling at her.

"Dont be nervous. Everything is going to be okay." Yuto said as he reached out for the door knob and turned it open, and the door opened.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*comments...comments* :))