CHAPTER 3!

We Fell In Love

This day i woke up very early. I dont know why, mybe because im so excited for later. So to start the day, I cooked a sunnyside up for my breakfast. Well, i guess eggs and noodles will be my breakfast for the whole summer.

After doing all the things i need to do like wash the dishes, take a bath. clean the apartment and even was my clothes, i cant find anyway to kill the time. I went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to look for food but i found nothing but milk and eggs. " What?? There's nothing to eat in this refrigerator"......." wait... good idea" I looked at my watch and found out that its just 11:00 am. So to not waste time, i decided to go to the nearesty supermarket to buy some foods.

---SUPARMERKET---

"hmmm... What shpoul i buy?" I get a pushcart and put all the thing i bought there. I went in the vegetables and fruit section. I saw all the mangoes that they're selling there "wow.. it's so beautiful and it looks so delicious" YUM. Of course i'll buy it, its my favorite. While waiting for my mangoes i saw strawberries and it suddenly reminds me of Yamada. "Yamada's favorite" I smiled and get some of it. "I'll give it to him as my present".

----Yamada's story----

Did you ever wonder how i met Nana-Chan? We all know that I used to live here in Kanagawa though i usually stay here in Tokyo and nana-chan hometown is so far from mine. Well it all happened 11 years ago. Our family went at Yaotomi, Aichi (Nana's hometown) to visit my mom's bestfriend during her college days. We only planned to stay there for a week but i guess they really miss each other so my mom decided to stay there until summer ends. At first i really hate my mother's decision for staying there for the whole summer. It's kind of boring in there, well, not that boring but Kanagawa is better. Well what can i do? Im just a 6 year old kid who must follow his parents command.

While staying there, I met nana-Chan, the daughter of my mom' friend. At first, i really do hate her. She always talked to me and asked me if we can play together. So i got irritated at her so i told to not come anywhere near mo nor talked to me. Since then she stopped bothering me or even talked to me. I thought it was great but after sometime i started talking to her again. Maybe because, she, being with me became a part of my daily life that time. And that's how I became friends with her. So after that, every summer we went in Yaotomi to spend our summer there but when i got accepted in Johnny's I never had the chance to visit there again. The last time i went there was when i was 13 years old and then never come back.

 

" im so glad i can see nana again" Yamada looked at his watch. It's now 2:00 pm. "Just a little more time"

----------------------------------------------------