Chapter 13

We Fell In Love

Nana sighed. She was currently preparing her breakfast when her door bell rings. "Who's this again?" She sighed as she stopped from what she is doing and walked towards the door. *When Im just about to cook.* Nana whined. Nana opened the door and saw Yamada standing in front of her.

"Yama-Chan?" Nana called. She were partially shocked/ She didnt expect Yamada to be there. "Why are you here?" She asked as she took a quick glanced at her wrist watch and knew that it's just 8:00 in the morning. "Why are you here this early?" She repeated, but Yamada didnt reply. He was looking at her head to toe.

"I guess you're fine." He finally stated. "Huh?" Nana mouthed in conffusion when suddenly, Yamada grabbed her wrist pulling her away. "Yamada stop it. Where are we going?" Nana asked but Yamada ignored her and kept on pulling her. She tried to wriggle her wrist out but Yamada's grip's only tightened.

The both of them finally stopped. Nana looked up and noticed that they were both standing in front of a cafe restaurant. "Let's eat our breakfast here." Yamada invited. Nana stared at him with slightly opened.

"So you mean.. you pulled me all the way here just to eat?" Yamada nodded, smilling at her. Nana took a deep breath then. "Are you joking with me!!! You pulled me all the way here just to eat then why didnt you say so??!! I will.. of course.. go with YOU!!" Nana yelled in anger. "I forgot." he replied. nothing else and pushed Nana inside the cafe reataurant.

Upon entering, a girl greeted them. "Ohayo gozaimasu. How many are you?" The girl asked. "Two." Yamada answered lifting up his two fingers. The lead them on a table and asked them to sit down. She gave them the menu and Yamada started ordering. Since Nana isnt talking at all, Yamada just decided to order for her. When the girl left, there were silence between them. Yamada sighed. He dont want this kind of silence from Nana.

"Nana.. Im sorry. Please?" Yamada said breaking the silence. "Arent you worried at all? What if someone saw you?" Nana asked as she roan her eyes around the shop.

"I am, but not in this place. I always go here and people here dont bother me at all." Yamada said confidently. "So do you forgive me?" Nana looked bak at Yamada.

"Of course..... NO!!" Nana snapped then stood up. Yamada looked up. "Where are you going?"

"Washroom!!" She exclaimed, rolling her eyes at Yamada the left.

*She sure can kill me* Yamada thought then sighed.

~~Nana~~

Nana walked, looking for the washroom. She then stopped in front of a girl who seems to be working there and asked her where the washroom is. "It's outside." The girl said. She then went out and walked towards the washroom but stopped when she passed on wooden table near it. She went near to the wooden table and saw a bracelet and picked it up. She held it high, examining it. The braceler has a heart pendant hanging on it but the other half is missing. *Who left this here? I should give it back. The owner must be looking for it.* Nana thought when suddely...

"Ahhh!! You found it!!" A girl exclaimed at her excitedly, pointing at the bracelet she was holding.

"Is this yours?" Nana asked but the girl shook her head.

"You are the first winner of our promo called 'COUPLE TREASURE'." SHe said cheerfully. Nana stared at her with a confused eyes. "And the treasure you found is a brand new cellphone?" Nana gapped a litle.

"What? A new cellphone?" Nana asked. The girl nodded and pulled Nana back inside the shop.

~~Yamada~~

"Everything's settled." Another girl whispered at Yamada.

"Are you sure?" He asked and the girl nodded. Yamada then stood up.

"Okay then. Let's start the act." The girl smiled at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girl continue on pulling Nana when they heard someone yelled from the other side of the shop. The girl stopped on pulling Nana and loked at her. "I think someone found the other half." she said brightly and pulled Nana again.

"Ah! You found it!!" The girl yelled at Yamada. Yamada looked at her with a *What??* eyes. "You found the bracelet." The girl said, getting the bracelet on Yamada's hand. "And for finding it, you won a brand new cellphone and a couple!!" She said happily. Yamada raised an eyebrow. "Couple?" He asked witha confused tone. The girl nodded and placed the bracelet back to Yamada's hand. "Wait here. Okay?" She said as she excussed herself from Yamada.

(Im worried you might get confused later about the two girls so I decided to put name on them. The girl A is the girl who pulled Nana and the girl B is the girl who found Yamada holding the bracelet. So might not get confused.)

After a while, Yamada saw the girl who talk to him walking back towards him but this time with another girl and..

"Nana?" Nana walked beside Yamada.

"Yama-Chan. I have a good news. I found this..uhmm.. bracelet and I won a brand new cellphone." Nana said cheerfully as she show Yamada the bracelet she found.

"Ah! That!" Yamada snapped, showing Nana the bracelet he also found. "I found it too." Nana's eyes widened when she saw the other half of the bracelet she found at Yamada's hand.

"You found the other half.. Waah!! What a coincidence." Nana said, full of joy.

"Wow.. What a coincidence, you both found it. " Girl A from their backs commented. Yamada and Nana spun around to look at the two girls at their back.

"Here's the celphone. It's actually a couple phone." Girl B said handing them the boxes where the cellphone is. Nana immediately opened the boxes and looked at the phone.

"Kawaii.. Ah Yama-Chan, open yours too." Yamada looked at Nana and then nod. Yamada opened his box and took out the phone inside of it.

"It really is a couple phone.It's so cute... Yama-Chan. Thank you for bringing me here today. This is really my lucky day." Nana said with jollity.

"So you're forgiving me now?" Yamada asked as she watched Nana held the phone up in the air and spin around happily.

"Of course...Ryo-Chan!!" Nana sung. Yamada looked at Nana with wide eyes when he heard Nana called him *Ryo-Chan*

"Ryo-Chan?' Nana stopped spinning and looked at Yamada. "Oh. I used to call you that when were kids right. And besides Im your bestfriend and you're my best friend so.. Ryo-Chan." She said brightly the hold Yamada's hands and jumped around happily. Yamada stared at Nana then smiled from ear to ear. *Ryo-Chan.. Why does it sounds so good when she's the one whose saying it... She's so happy. If she only knew that the phone was from me* Yamada thought then sighed.

"Anou.. Can we have a picture of the both of you?" Girl B asked.

"A remembrance." Girl A added.

The two looked at the girls then nod. "HAI!!!"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was it? I hope you like it. COMMENTS PLEASE. Btw, i just want to know. Who do you want to be Nana's brother? Any ideas? I've been thinking about this for sometime. Please help me. :))) Thankyou. :)))