Chapter 12

We Fell In Love

"Yama-chan, may i ask you a favor?" Yamada looked up and saw Ryoutaro standing in front of him.

"It depends. What is it?" Yamada's eyes went wide when he saw Ryoutaro kneeled , hugging his feet. "Yah!Yah!Yah! What are you doing?" Yamada stuttered as he tried to stop Ryoutaro from hugging his feet. "Please Yama-chan..go with me in the mall." Ryoutaro begged.

"Huh?!" Yamada asked. Ryoutaro nodded then stood up. "It's for my project in school, I really need it, so please go with me."

"No. I dont want." Yamada answered back, shrugging his shoulders but Ryoutaro kept on nagging him.

"WHY ME?! WHY DONT YOU ASK THE OTHERS!!" Yamada screamed in irritation. "ASK CHINEN!" Yamada fumed.

"I asked him already. He said he's gonna watch Arashi's performance in Music Station tonight." Ryoutaro answered disapointedly.

"Go to Yuto."

"He said he's busy because he'll be the one to cook for our dinner tonight."

"Keito?" Yamada said with a questioning voice."He said he's tired because he just finished doing he's daily excercise."

"Hikaru?"

"He's sleeping." 

"Inoo?"

"He said he's gonna practice he's piano skills and teach Dai-chan." Ryoutaro answered sighing.

"Yuya?"

"He's scary."

"Then Yabu." Yamda commanded. "He said he'll be sweeping the floor." Ryoutaro said then point at Yabu. Yamada looked back, following the direction of Ryoutaro's index finger and saw Yabu sweeping the floor, wearing an apron with a big bunny printed on it, sweeping the floor. "I told you." Ryoutaro said confidently.

"THEN WHY ME!" Yamada growled. "Because you're the only who's not doing anything so please go with me." Ryoutaro urged. Yamada blinked a couple of times and looked at the side table. He saw there a magazine and grabbed it. He opened it and start pretending to read it. "Now Im busy." Ryoutaro stood up disappointedly. "Okay then, I just thought you want a one week pack of strawberries.: Ryoutaro muttered. When Yamada heard these, he closed the magazine he's reading and looked at Ryoutaro.

"Why didnt you say so?" Yamada stood up and pat Ryoutaro's back. "Let's go. But promise , my one week pack of strawberries." Yamada whimped, pointing his fore finger at Ryoutaro, making sure that he'll never forget. "HAI!!" Ryoutaro answered, saluting at Yamada.

-----MALL------

"Yah! Ryoutaro, if this bring the two of us in trouble, i'll surely kill you. I dont want to run.' Yamada threatened. "Are'nt you finish yet? I want to go home." He then complained. "Im done. Just gonna buy your strawberries." Yamada nod and smiled at Ryoutaro. While walking, the two passed on a cellphone store. Yamada stopped for a while and had a flashback on what happened a while ago.

~~flashback~~

"Yama-chan, may i borrow your cellphone for a little while?" Yamada looked at Nana then hand her the cellphone. Nana took it from Yamada's hand and sat beside him. "Why?" Yamada asked as he watched Nana pressed the keypads of his cellphone.

"I'll call Mama and Papa. I know they're worrying now why I havent call yet." Nana said worriedly."They're not answering." Nana sighed disappointedly then hand back Yamada his phone. Yamada took it, looking at Nana's worried face.

"Dont worry Nana." Yamada said, patting Nana's shoulders, concerned.

~~End of flashback~~

"Yah. Yama-chan? Let's go now!!"Ryoutaro called. Yamada snapped out of his mind and looked at Ryoutaro.

"You go ahead. I will just do something." Ryoutaro stared at Yamada witha questioning eyes. "Are you sure?" Yamada moved his head up and down and so Ryoutaro left.

When Ryoutaro's gone, Ymaada lowered his hat that you cannot almost see his face and went inside the store. Upon entering, a lady greeted him without knowing that he's Yamada Ryosuke of Hey Say Jump. "Welcome sir" The Lady bowed and Yamada smiled. bowing at her too. Yamada looked around the shop, hoping to find a perfect phone for Nana. While looking, Yamada noticed a phone and went near it to see it clearly. "It's so cute." Yamada murmured, smiling.

"Do you want me to get it for you sir?" The Lady who greeted Yamada earlier asked. "Hai." Yamada answered then the lady took it out and give it to Yamada. The Lady smiled as she saw Yamada grinned from ear to ear as he looked at phone, checking every details of it. "Isnt it sweet neh? A boyfriend buying a cellphone for her girlfriend?" She giggled. Yamada lift up his head and looked at the lady quite confused. "Here's the other one." The lady handed Yamada another cellphone that looks exactly the same with the one he's holding.

"Draw a heart on it." The lady commanded, pointing the screen of the phone. Yamada looked again at the lady back to the phone the drew a heart on it. The heart slowly disappeared and as the heart disappeared the other phone started ringing. Yamada looked at it and noticed that the one who's calling is the other phone where he drew an heart.

"Cool." Yamada muttered in amazement. "I know right." She said as if braging.

"It's our latest. actually a couple phone. You can buy it an a cheaper price if you buy the couple package." The lady explained. "Im sure your girlfriend will be really happy once she aw that." Yamada snapped out of his thoughts and faced the lady in front of him.

"But.. she's not my girlfriend. She's my bestfriend." Yamada corrected.

"It's okay. You can tell me the truth. Im used to people like you." The lady laughed, slapping Yamada slightly on his shoulder. Yamada looked down to his shoulders then smirked. "Really this girl." he mumbled into himself.

"But he's reall not my girlfriend." Yamada said, trying to keep his calmness. "Why do you keep on denying it. It's okay." The girl answered back trying to slap Yamada's shoulder again but before she could Yamada hold her hands. "I told you, She's. Not. My. Girlfriend." Yamda said firmly, dropping the lady's hands and give her a short glare. The lady backed off a little, swallowing.

"Thheeen. You ccan treat it as a fffrrienshippp Ph-phone." She recommended aith her voice stammering. Yamada bit his lips and started thinking. "hmmmm.... Okay then I'll buy it." Yamada said as he flashed his sweetest smile to the lady. Seeing this, the lady smiled on relief then nod.

<>

"I hope she likes this." Yamada mumbles , lifting up the paper bag he's holding.

 "Yama-chan!!" The voice called. Yamada spun around, looking where the voice came from then saw Ryoutaro running towards him. "Yama-chan, are you done?" Ryoutaro asked then Yamada nod. Ryoutaro noticed the paper bag Yamada's holding.

"What is that?" Ryoutaro asked curiously, pointing at the paper bag Yamada's holding. Yamada looked sown. "It's nothing, Where's my strawberries?" Ryoutaro smiled at him as he held up the plastic he's holding, putting it in front of Yamada.

"Okay then, let's go home." Yamada grinned. The two went home. luckily, safe and sound.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it. :)))-kgd_heybang.