Chapter 19 [kabushikagaishi janizu Jimusho part III]

We Fell In Love

Nana opened thee door of the rehearsal room hesitantly. She was hoping that Nakajima Kento didnt tell to anybody what happened a while ago. After getting inside, Nana then closed the door and saw Hey Say Jump dancing on the song given to them, on the middle of the room with everyone watching them. Nana just stayed in front of the door and wtched Hey Say Jump danced.

*Wow..they dance really good..* Nana thought, putting her index finger under her chin. Nana then saw Chinen did some flips and finished it so smoothly.

*Uwooow.. That flip was awesome!* Nana yelled on her mind in amusement.. Nana's eyes then shifted to Yamada's place. He was dancing all so seriously but still gracefully. Nana cant help but stare at him and watch every move he makes. She knows that what Chinen did was better than Yamada but she just cant take her eyes off him.

"Ryo-chan..." Nana mumbled and then felt her heart skipped a bit. Nana then put her hands onto her chest and feel her heart. *No..this cant be happening. Yamada is my best friend. Nothing more.* Nana thought as she shook her head and clutched her heart.  She then pauced from breathing, calming her heart and it worked. Nana looked again at Yamada then smiled.

*Ro-chan..gambatte kudasia.*

~~~~

"Okay! done.." Their sensei yelled, pressing the stop button of the cassette. Yamada then stopped dancing and wiped some sweat on his fore head using the back of his hand. He then turned around, going back where he put his bag when he suddenly catched a glimpse of Nana. Yamada stopped and saw Nana in front of the door, staring at-----him? He then walked to Nana and it was comfirmed---she was really staring at him. "Yah..Nana-chan." Yamada called, poking Nana's cheeks.

Nana heard Yamada calling her and that call take her away from her revere. Her eyes then widened in surprised when he saw Yamada in front of her. "Ya..Ya..Si...since..wh..when?" Nana asked, stammering not even finishing her sentence. She then heard Yamada chuckled.

"Am I that good looking for you to stare at me like that?" Yamada asked narcissisticaly that made Nana chuckled in disbelief.

"Why would I stare at you?!" Nana grimaced as she walked passed of Yamada. "Oh. And by the way. You're not even good looking. You're more like a girl to me." Nana stopped for a while and smirked at Yamada then continue walking. Yamada was left dumbfounded by what Nana just said.

"But Im pretty sure she's staring at me." Yamada mumbled as he tilted his head then followed Nana, who went where the other members of Hey say jump are.

<>

"Nana-chan, did you saw my flip a while ago?" Yamada asked, preparing himself to brag about it to Nana.

"Ahh. The flip!" Nana exclaimed in remembranced. Yamada's lipd then curved into a smile in thought that Nana remembered it and will start complementing him. But on Yamada's dismay, he saw Nana runned up to Chinen and complement him instead. Yamada then sat beside Yuto on the floor gloomly.

"Yama-chan, daijoubo ka? Why do you look so sad?" Yuto asked, noticing Yamada's sudden change of mod. Yamada just nod his head at Yuto and put himself in deep thoughts.

*I already know that I will never beat Chinen in dancing especially on doing flips but what makes me so gloom is knowing that I even lost Nana's eyes.* Yamada was on the middle of his thoughts when he suddenly felt someone hugging him.

"Yama-chan, you also did great a while ago. You danced so gracefully and when you did that back flip, that really amused me." Yamada then recognized the voice and smiled.

*Nana!..You really never fail to make me smile..* Nana then let go of Yamada and sat in front of him on the floor.

"I remembered when we're srill young, you cant even move your body to dance but now you're the OH-SO-AWESOME Yamada Ryosuke every girl will fall in love with." Nana continued complementing Yamada. Nana then stood up and told Yamada "Wait" then went to Chinen. Upon leaving, Yamada's smile broaden and the OH-SO-AWESOME, as what Nana mentioned a while ago, Yamada went back.

Meanwhile, Yuto, who noticed all those sudden change in Yamada's mood, started shaking his head. "Tsk...tsk..tsk.." Yuto tsked and caught Yamada's attention. Yamada then looked at Yuto. "SO sensitive, Yama-chan. She just forgot to praise you..HAYYYYYY!" Yuto then stood up with following him with his looks. Looking at Yamada, Yuto sighed again then left.

"What is he up too?" Yamada asked in the air then stood up and start asking Yuto.

<>

Hey Say Jump together with Nana were talking all so happily when someone just suddenly yelled, catching everyone's attention, from the other side of the room.

"YESSS!! Im done!!" Kento yelled, finishing his demerit. He then stood up straightly, holding onto the wall for support. "Itai yo." Kento whined, massaging his legs.

"Kento-kun, Im so proud of you for finishing you one hundred kangaroo hop." Kento heard someone spoke behind him. He then spun around and saw Kikuchi Fuma talking to him.

"Yeah. I know." Kento smiled then put his left arm aroung Fuma's shoulders and went where his other friends are, who happened to be just beside where Hey say jump stays.

~~~

*That's Nakajima Kento! And he's walking near here." Nana's thoughts panicked as she saw Kento walking near where she is.She then went in the back of Yuto, who is just right beside her and hide.  *Hai..This is the perfect hiding place. Yuto-kun is tall, they will not see me here.* Nana thought while shaking her head with her eyes closed. When she finally opened her eyes, she was surprised when she saw Yuto in front of her, looking at her suspiciously.

"Nana-chan..dont tell me. You're the girl Nakajima-kun's talking about!" Yuto accused in a voice loud enough for everyone near her including Nakajima Kento and his friends to hear. When Yuto heard no response from Nana.."Ohhhh!.." Yuto exclaimed then started to laughed. Nana then quickly covered Yuto's mouth to refrain him from laughing nad with the hope that no one heard it.

"Yuto-kun, damere!! Yah! Urasai yo!~" But sadly, everyone around Nana and Yuto had heard it including Nakajima Kento.

Hearing Nana and Yuto's conversation, Kento went near Yuto and take a look on the girl she's talking with. Finally remebering her."Ohhh! Anata!" Kento squealed  super energetically, now loud enough for eveyone in the room to here. Now all of them aare looking at them. Nana then slapped her forehead in frustration and looked at Yuto.

"Yuto!!!" Nana mumbled in an agry tone.

"Ooop...sie." Yuto said, giving Nana an innocent look. Nana then turned around and looked at Kento.

"Hey!!..sorry. I forgo to thabk you a while ago...Arigatou gozaimasu." Nana said, avoiding eye contact then bowed her head at kento.

"Ahhh..So the girl is Nana-chan!" someone said. Nana then looked up and knew that the one who talked was Masuda of News.

"Ahh. So you're the girl who calls the vending machine, Vending machine-sama." That's Nakamari of Kat-Tun told that. And then, many comments was heard that even Nana and Kento cant recognized from who are they coming.

"Ohh. So you're name is Nana?" Kento asked, hearing it from the crowd.

"Yeah. She's my best friend and she's with us." Yamada answered, informing Kento using a king of tone to scare Kento and make him stop from asking. Yamada then put his left arm around Nana's shoulders and smile deviously at Kento.

"Ahh.." Kento mouthed while nodding his head. Nana then looked down on her shoulders up to Yamada then removed his arms around him and nudged him away.

"Yah! What's with your tone?!..This is all your fault by the way." Nana affirmed.

"Eh? Why me? I didnt do anything." Yamada said defensively but Nana just shot him a glare that caused him to shut up.

"Uhmm.. by the way. Im Nakajima Kento." Nana heard Kento introduced from behind. Nana then quickly transfered her gaze at Kento and smiled at him.

"Yamamoto Nana desu." Nana also introduced then walked in  front of Kento. "Uhmm.. Nakajima-kun..about a while ago..uhmm.." Nana pauced at talking finding the right words to say.  "can you pl..please fo..haaaa..forgetaboutit?" Nana said, with her voice quivering.

Finishing Nana's sentence, Kento suddenly laughed. "Ahh...That!..You dont need to worry about it. IT's fine with me, really." Kento assured Nana. "But you know. The way you handle things are really different and quite interesting." Kento added with an amused tone. Nana then gave Kento a big grin, still embarrassed when someone poked her and Kento. Nana and Kento then looked at the perdon who just poked them and saw Inoo.

"Nana-chan, our sensai is calling for us again. We'll leave you first here and Kento..." Inoo pauced to look at Kento. "Keep her company..but..uhmm...ha?!" Inoo warned Kento, showing him his fist.

"Hai..hai..Senpai. Go there now." Kento chuckled while nodding his head then shooed Inoo away. Nana then, was left alone with Kento who suddenly pulled her and bring her where his friends are.

"Hey guys, do you know her already?" Kento asked to the persons seating on the floor. Yuma then stood up and put his right arm aroung Nana's shoulders.

"Ofcourse. you're late remember. That's why you did..." Yuma removed his arms around Nana and put his left hands to hold her right ear and vice versa then jumped straight body. "Your One hundred kangaroo hop demerit." Yuma said, mainly to tease Kento. He then stopped jumping and started to laugh, remembering Kento's face while doing his demerit, with his other friends still sitting on the floor joining himand even Nana.

Realizing that his friends and even Nana, who he just me, laughing at him, Kento felt embarrassed. He then start pushing and punching Yuma to shut him up and even kicked his friends sitting on the floor.

"Ittai." Kento's friend complained who happened to be Kikochi Fuma, Kochi Yugo, and Matsumura Hakuto.

"Well, I think it's Nana's revenge in you, to see you being embarrassed." Hakuo said, standing up and shaked his hand to his jogging pants to removed the dirt from the floor.

"Yead. You know, I cant still imagine Nana's face when she's fighting with the vending machine...Nana-chan, can you act it to us?" Fuma said, teasing Nana standing up also.

"HA.HA.HA.!!!!" Nana stated word by word and gave Fuma a death glare.

"HA.HA.HA.!!!" Kento mimcked then also shot Fuma a death glare. "Nana-chan and I are on the same boat. SO you four are definitely..crkkk...dead." Kento threatened then looked at Nana. "Right?" Nana then nodded her head and highfived with Kento.

"You know Nana-chan. We'll actually get along. By now on call me Ken-chan." Nana then crossed her arms to her chest and started thinking.

"Uhmmm.."

"Onegai.." Kento said, giving Nana a cut puppy eyes. Nana then  just chuckled and nod.

"Fine then. I'll call you Ken-chan from now on."  Kento then start jumping in joy and start doinga dance when he suddenly tripped forward. Yugo, who is still sitting on the floor, just kicked him right in the . "YUCK!! You're disgusting Kento." Yugo yelled then made a grimaced face.

"YAH! THAT HURTS!!" Kento yelled, pointing his index finger at Yugo, preparing to get his revenge but Yugo just sticked out his tongue at him in a silly way. The two then started bickering and chased each other around the room. When Kento finally caught Yugo, he started punching Yugo and even sit at him. After finishing his revenge at Yugo, Kento then went back where his other friends and Nana is with a haggard look.

"Oh, by the way Nana-chan. Howoldareyouandwhenisyourbirthday?" Kento jabbered.

"Eh? I didnt understand you." Kento sighed and repeated his sentence.

"How old are you and when's your birthday?"  Kento repeated this time slowly, enough to be understand.

"Ahh..Well im 16 and I'll turn 17 this upcoming November. Nande?" Nana asked and saw Kento shoving his hand inside his bag, looking for something.

"May I have your number?" Kento asked with a big grin on his face, earning a smacked on the head from Yuma. Kento quickly hold his head, where Yuma had smacked on and looked at Yuma wuth a cunfused eyes.

"NANDAYO?!"

"Nandayo..Nandayo..Yah! I'll tell you to Yamada-kun later." Yuma warned.

"Nande wa?! Im just being friendly. Right, Nana-chan?" Kento reasoned out, glancing at Nana, whu just nodded her head, agreeing with Kento.

"Nana-chan, dont fall on this guy's tactics. Now that he knows that you're on the same age as him and even younger by months, he'll start hitting on you. Believe me." Yuma urged that made Kento to chuckled in disbelief.

"Yah! Im not that type of guy who'll flirt with girls. And why would I hit on her, knowing that she have lots of buck ups' including YOU. And what if I hit on her, any words about that?" Kento argued, as the two stared at each other, ready to fight. Nana felt the mood tensing up and decided to cool it down.

"Yah..Yah..Yah..It's fine. I'll be more than happy to have my number at Kento's phone book and him at mine." Nana said to calm the situation.

Hearing Nana's voice, Kento then blinked his eyes away from Yuma and put it on Nana. "Right?" Kento questioned and Nana just nod.

"Okay then. I'll get Nana's number too." Yuma said, taking his phone from his pocket. Kento then looked at Yuma and rolled his eyes in disbelief.

"Ahhhhhhh..Now I know. Acting like a good guy but in the end remained as the bad guy...tsk..tsk..tsk..Now Nana-chan, you know who's really the bad guy. He should not be trusted." Kento warned Nana.

"Yah! Im asking her number to make sure you'll not hit on her. And i'll ask everyone to get her number too." Yuma retorted and the two start arguing again.

*Hayyyy! ...This will really be a long day.* Nana thought in frustration.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

COMMENTS PLEASE! :))