Chapter 32

We Fell In Love

Yamada’s POV

“Hey guys, I kinda feel excited meeting our co-starts today!” Chinen said excitedly.

“Yeah, you say. I wonder who will be the leading lady…” Yuya agreed.

Yuto, Chinen, Yuya and I are on our way to the studio. Today is the start of our 1 week rehearsal for our upcoming drama before we finally shoot it next week. Well, it’s a bit of a musical because we need to learn some songs and routines. If you’re wondering, the story revolves on a girl who had 4 boys, who were all bestfriends, falling head over heels for her. It was a pretty normal story but I’m telling you, it’s a really cute plot so you better watch it guys. *wink*

By the way, we still don’t know the people we will be working with in this drama. Our manager chose not to reveal it yet to keep the excitement up, most especially our leading lady. All he said is that she’s really pretty and popular.

“Do you have any idea who would play the lead role Yamada?” Yuto asked me. We’re fine now, okay? If you’re curious how we reunited, let me tell you the story.

(FLASHBACK)

After I fetched Nana back home, I also went home immediately. I insisted on staying but Nana said that she’s really exhausted and is in need of some rest. I understand her, after all of the things that happened today, even I felt tired and all.

When I arrived in our apartment, I saw all the Hey Say Jump members sitting on the couch. I approached them. “Hey guys, what’s with the prayer meeting?”

“Since you and Nana have already reunited, why not clear your issues with our friend here…” Yabu paused for a while and held Yuto’s hand and pulled him up. “Nakajima Yuto.”

“Eh?” Yuto said quite surprised. “Nande…me?’

Yes, I remember. I’ve been really harsh and meant to Yuto for the past few days. I even almost had a hand to hand fight with him. Considering that he’s my best friend. Seriously, what has gotten into me!

“Gomene.” Yuto and I said at the same time.

“Don’t apologize. It wasn’t your fault.” I told Yuto. “You’ve done nothing wrong but still, I became too unreasonable.”

“No no no. It wasn’t just entirely your fault. I shouldn’t have pushed you off your limits, knowing that you’re already hanging for it.” Yuto said sincerely.

“You shouldn’t have gripped my arm, right?” I chuckled.

“Yes… and you shouldn’t have given me the attitude.” Yuto agreed and started to laugh too.

“And I shouldn’t have asked you if you like Nana.” That made Yuto stopped and looked at me seriously.

“Yamada, what made you think that I like Nana?”

“Nothing. It just came out.” I said but Yuto had this dissatisfied look on his eyes that made me to continue. “Well, maybe because you were always there for her and you care for her too much.”

“BAKA!!”

(END OF FLASHBACK)

So that’s what happened. I’m really glad that I have such good and caring friends like hey say jump. Nobody dared to ask me what really happened to me even though I know that they were all dreading to know the reason behind it. Instead, they just tried to understand me.

“I have no idea.” I answered Yuto.

“Well, let’s not think of that first and go find the studio.” Yuya encouraged, enveloping his hands on our shoulders.

NANA’S POV

Where I am? Who I am with? I’m here at Shibuya with Inoo and Hikaru. They asked me to go and help them shop for some new stuffs. Seriously, why should I be involved with this? They’ve been fighting ever since we had our feet stepped on the grounds of Shibuya.

“Nana, what should I buy, the brown or the blue pants?” Inoo asked, holding the two pants in front of me.

“I think you should buy th---“

“WHY ARE YOU ASKING HER!! I ALREADY TOLD YOU TO BUY THE BROWN PANTS!” Hikaru interrupted.

“I just want to know Nana’s opinion!!” Inoo reasoned out.

“Don’t you trust my instincts?” Hikaru argued and they started to fight again. “You asked my opinion first!!”

“What can I do! You have no sense of fashion!!” Inoo blurted out.

“I have no sense of…what? I have no sense of fashion? How dare you sa---“

“HEY GUYS!!” I yelled catching their attention. “If you want to buy the brown pants then buy the brooooown.” I said sarcastically then crossed my arms.

Inoo started at me for a while, studying my face then smiled. “Okay then. I’ll buy the blue one.”

“Wha…what?!”

“Blue pants. Blue pants. Blue pants.” Hikaru and Inoo started singing. I sighed. So this is how my day would be?

Actually, I’m really enjoying the company of Inoo and Hikaru. No dull or dead moments, just happy and funny one. Even though they kept on fighting and fighting, it’s so funny to see how they really get along with each other. Besides, I never imagined to go shopping with two of Japan’s most handsome and popular guy.

When we’re done paying for the pants, we all decided to go on a burger store to eat some snacks. We’ve been shopping for almost 5 hours nonstop and have a total of 10 shopping bags on our hand (though they won’t let me carry even just one of it), when we finally realized that we’re already tired.

“Ahhh! My feet hurts!!” I complained as we sat on the chairs.

“Gomene, Nana-chan!!” Inoo apologized to me upon hearing what I said.

“Daijoubo. Besides, I’m really enjoying this shopping we’re doing. If not for the two of you, I would be stuck in the apartment all alone.” I rested my elbow on the table with my chin placed on my two palms.

“And to show our sincere gratitude for going with us today, Inoo and I bought you a little gift.” Hikaru said and put three shopping bags on the table.

I straightened up. “You bought me this?”

“Hai. We saw you staring at those awhile ago.”

“We thought that maybe you like them, so we bought it for you.” Hikaru finished.

“Demo…” I sighed. “This can’t be. You bought me something so I need to buy the two of you something in return.”

INOO’S POV

“Demo…” I heard Nana sighed and think for a while. “This can’t be. You bought me something so I need to buy the of you something in return.”

“Nani?!” I transferred my gaze at Hikaru and saw him smiled. Actually, we’re expecting this from Nana. This is the whole reason why Yamada cannot just simply give her the phone.

“Nana!! There’s no need for that!!” Hikaru waved his hands as a sigh of disapproval.

“No! I need to do this.” She said determinedly. “What do you want? Burger? What what?”

“Stop panicking Nana, okay? Well pay for it so…” I tried calming her down.

“Burger? Fries? Smoothies? Okay. Wait here.” Nana said hastily and headed to the counter.

I tried to stop her but it was useless. She really wants to buy us something and we just have to accept it happily. I looked at Hikaru and found him laughing. Then I realized that I was already laughing too.

“We can’t really stop her, can we?” Hikaru said while laughing.

Once she wants something, she’ll do it.” I agreed.

“Yeah. Maybe that’s the reason why Yamada, Yuto and Chinen like her. Because of that attitude of her.” We once again looked at Nana, she’s now telling her order to the lady on the counter.”

Yes, you heard us right. This may be just our conclusion but we know and we feel it. Those 3 never fought that way in our 6 years of being together. Considering that they are the closest in the group, it’s a bit alarming to know that all of them fell in like/love? With the same girl. Nana, who will she choose? They were times I thought she likes Yamada because she cares for him too much as a friend. But when she’s with Yuto, there is this fangirl vibes around her and when she’s with Chinen, she’s just happy and all. So… who does Nana like?

“Here’s our food!! I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard Nana’s voice. She was holding a tray with three burgers, smoothies and fries.

I stood up from my seat and assisted her on putting our food on the table. We then started eating and talked about a lot of things. We asked her how was her studies and where does she plan to study college and more.

“I wonder what’s Yuto, Yamada, Chinen and Yuya are doing right now…” She trailed.

“I don’t know. Maybe they already met their co-starts.” Hikaru assumed.

“Do you want to see them now?” I asked her while biting on my burger.

“Ieh.” She shook her head. “As much as I want to… it’s impossible right now.”

“Then let’s go meet them!!”

“Baka!! That’s absurd!!” Hikari hit me on the head.

“I’M NOT TELLING FOR US TO LITERALLY MEET THEM NOW!! I’M TELLING US TO VIDEO CHAT THEM!!” I exclaimed with an annoyed face, caressing the part of my head that Hikaru hit.

YAMADA’S POV

We’re now sitting on a long rectangular tale with other casts of our incoming drama. I’m actually in relief to discover that I already know some of our co-stars for I’ve been with them in some of my dramas.

“Everyone, we would be starting in a few. We just have to wait for someone cause she’s stuck on traffic.” The producer of the drama said with an assuring tone. He then went out of the room with his phone on his ears. Maybe, he’s taking about the leading lady.

“Yu…” I turned to look at Yuto who’s sitting beside me, but stopped when I saw him busy studying the script. I noticed that Chinen and Yuya are also busy doing the same thing. I held the folder and flipped its pages. I already read the whole script last night and I must admit, though I have many *lovey-dovey* scenes with the leading lady, I’m really happy to know that I still have no kissing scene in this drama. I still have my first kiss intact with me! *grin*

*Beep beep*

I felt my phone vibrating from my pocket. I took it out and saw a video call from Inoo. I wonder why?

“Inoo’s calling you?” Yuto skulked beside me. “Nana’s with him right now, I think. Answer it.”

Eh? Nana’s with them? Why do I have no idea about this? I followed Yuto’s suggestion and answered Inoo’s video call. I leveled my camera on my face and smiled when I saw Inoo, Hikaru and Nana’s faces on my monitor.

“Nana!!” I greeted Nana who’s waving her hands at me vigorously. I glanced at Yuto with my peripheral vie and saw him closed the script he’s studying awhile ago. He then snuck in his face in front of the camera and greeted Nana as well.

“Yah!! You two, why are you only greeting Nana?” Hikaru rebuked.

“Yes! Are we invisible in your eyes?” Inoo added with a hurt face, holding his chest.

“Inoo, you still look stupid even in camera wahahahah!!” Yuya suddenly popped in behind me. I looked at him quite surprised.

“How did you…?”

“I heard that ugly’s voice.” He was referring to Inoo.

“Hey you fat !! Did you just call me ugly??” Inoo yelled on the other side but Yuya just stuck his tongue on him and made some funny faces just to .

“You’re the one who look stupid, Yuya-kun!!” Chinen stood beside Yuya and covered his face with his both hands. “Hi Nana, INOO and HIKARU!!”

Chinen greeted, giving emphasis in Inoo and Hikaru’s name. “Why did you call us by the way?”

“Ah… nothing. We just want to check on you. How are your co-stars?” Nana asked excitedly.

“we haven’t yet started. We’re still waiting for some people to arrive.” Yuto answered. We then heard the door clicked open and saw the producer walked in.

“We’re about to start! Bye.” I hastily dropped the call and put back my phone on my pocket. Yuya and Chinen also went back to their own seat. The producer entered the room followed by a girl on the same age as ours. Upon seeing her, my eyes went wide. OH NO! What the hell is she doing here?

“Hello everyone. Sorry I’m late.” She said with the cutest voice she could ever use.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“MASAHARU MINA??” Yuta, Chinen and Yuya said with a mixture of surprise, astonishment and excitement.