Chapter 30!

We Fell In Love

Hey Say Jump’s POV

“WHAT!!!” Hay say Jump said in chorus as they listen to Yuto’s story.

“Did Yamada really say that to Nana?” Keito asked in disbelief.

“I can’t believe that Yamada could tell Nana face to face that she’s nothing to him.” Ryutaro added.

“You’re right, but what did Nana say? How was her reaction?” Yabu inquired in curiosity.

“She was speechless… she didn’t know how to react.” Yuto paused. “If you guys only see the look on her face right after Yamada said that. It was a mixture of shock, disbelief, sadness and… pain. Her eyes… she wants to cry but she just won’t let herself and still managed to smile. She could even joke around and say ‘that bustard is such an ’ then laugh, though deep inside I know that she’s suffering. Though deep inside I know how much she is wishing that all she heard was just a nightmare.”

“I’m so disappointed to Yamada, how could he do this to her!!” Chinen said angrily. He’s mad at Yamada not just for making Nana cry but also for hurting her.

“What’s with him really!!” Yuya laid his back on the couch, exasperated.

“Hey let’s not judge Yama-chan first. We don’t know his reason yet.” Hikaru told the other, in some way protecting Yamada.

“Yeah. Yuto why don’t you talk to him?” Daiki suggested.

“He’s you bestfriend after all. He might listen or open up to you.” Inoo agreed.

“Okay, I’ll try too.” Yuto nodded.

Nana’s POV

I’m in my room, listening music on my ipod. I really pity myself right now. Here I am, all alone, listening to sad songs. How stupid I am, Im feeling like this yet play song that could trigger my tears. I press the next button on my ipod and stopped in that one song. The song Yamada and I love to sing every time.

Bestfriend by Kiroro

I don't have to worry anymore, cause you will be by my side when I cry
You always smile at me
I am blessed because you always shine before me
Things that we have missed hastily at time, that's the way it is
Faces that always being looked at
Forever hugging each other
Your smile has helped me endless time, you know
Thank you thank you Best Friend

Mou daijoubu shinpai nai to nakisou na watashi no soba de
itsumo kawaranai egao de sasayaite kureta
mada mada mada yareru yo datte itsu demo kagayaiteru
toki ni wa isogisugite miushinau koto mo aru yo shikatanai
zutto mimamotte iru karatte egao de
itsumo no you ni dakishimeta
anata no egao ni nando tasukerareta darou
arigatou arigatou Best Friend

I went here to Tokyo to look for my bestfriend Yamada. I gave up all the oppurtunited to have a review for the exams I’m going to take to enter the best University in Japan, Tokyo University. I never had a second thought about it because I know that in exchange of that, I would meet again one of the most important people in my life. I want to be on his side, support him with all the things he want to do and would go through. But I never expected that the Yamada I am going to meet would be far more different that the Yamada I used to know. I guess I just expected too much that tough we haven’t met for 4 consecutive years nothing would change. Assumed that though it’s been a long time, we could easily fill the gaps. ‘No! Why would I visit her? She’s nothing to me.’ But that line of him only proves that distance and time matters a lot in a relationship. As a friend, or as a lover.


These plenty happiness that I felt at this moment
All the friends that I have here, you the best present
I am blessed because you always be by our side
Surely things that I have accomplished here, those things too give me strength (change to strength)
Faces that always being looked at
Forever hugging each other
All of your smile has helped me endless time, you know
Thank you thank you Best Friend

Konna ni takusan no shiawase kanjiru toki wa shunkan de
koko ni iru subete no nakama kara saikou no purezento
mada mada mada yareru yo datte itsu demo minna soba ni iru
kitto ima koko de yari togerareru koto sonna koto mo chikara nikawaru
zutto mimamotte iru karatte egao de
itsumo no you ni dakishimeta
minna no egao ni nando tasukerareta darou
arigatou arigatou Best Friend

I remembered what my dad said to me on my flight going to Tokyo. He asked me if I really believe that I could find Yamada easily in Tokyo. It’s too big and I don’t even have anything to start with. But still, I stayed positive because I know I would. I have faith that I would… but I was wrong. Well, yes technically I found him, but I didn’t find my bestfriend. The yamada I know could never tell those words to me… because… I know… I know how important I am to him. But who am I kidding? He already did.
 

I felt something dropped on my hand. I looked at it… it’s tears. I paused the music on my ipod and removed the earphones placed on my ears. I can’t listen to it anymore. No, I don’t want to cry anymore. Maybe this is the end of our friendship. My mission was to find him and that’s enough. Maybe I should stop.

I stood up from my bed, wiped the tears on my eyes and went out of my room. I was surprised when I saw my family packing and fixing their things. I went over to my mom who is busy putting all of her things inside the luggage bag.

“Okasan… what are you doing?” I approached her, puzzled about what’s happening. She looked up to me and stood up.

“We’re just fixing our things for tomorrow.”

“Nani? What’s with tomorrow?”

“Oh… we would be leaving tomorrow. Tomorrow’s our flight back to Aichi.” My mother said calmly. I was taken aback when she said to me. I know that they won’t be staying long but I didn’t expect them to leave tomorrow.

“Why so sudden? You didn’t even tell it to me ahead of time…” I said sadly.

“Gomene Nana, but we really need to go back. Your father received a call from his boss telling him to go back as soon as possible so…” My mom paused when she saw that I was about to cry. She then hugged me. “You crying bay… why are you crying!!”

“Okasan… Can I go back with you?” I asked her, my voice trembling. She let me go and hit me on my forehead.”Itai!! Nandayo!!”

“Why? Because you and Yamada are not okay that’s why you want to go back? That is stupid Nana!!”

“No! I just want to go back. My mission was to find him and I have done it already. I guess my job here is done.” I clarified.

My mother sighed. “Are you sure about that?”

“Hai.” I nod.

Yuto’s POV

I took a deep breath before opening the door of our room. I’m going to talk to Yamada just like what’s according to our plan. But for some reason, I’m feeling so anxious right now. That’s so gay!!

When I opened the door, I saw Yamada on his bed reading a manga. I noticed that his eyes shifted, taking a glimpse of me and quickly looked away.

“Yamada, can we talk?” I started. He just continued reading so I decided to approach him. “It’s about Nana. About what happened... I just want to know what really happened.” He didn’t even bother to put down the manga that he’s reading or even just look at me.

“About what you said awhile ago, you didn’t mean it right? You know, Nana---“

“Won’t you stop?” Yamada interrupted me. Just by looking at him, you’ll know that he is annoyed.

“Why do you care too much? You’re annoying.” He said straightforwardly and went out of our room, slamming the door. AHHH!! Seriously what’s the problem of that guy!! I can’t let this pass already. I followed Yamada out of the room and stopped him by holding his arm.

“What do you want? Huh! Let go of me.” He wiggled his arms, trying to take it out of my grip but I just tighten it even more.

“What’s your problem? Why are you being like this to everyone, especially to Nana?” I yelled at him furiously.

He smirked. “Yuto-kun, do you like Nana?” He blurted out. I raised an eyebrow. What is this guy talking about? “If you like her then go and ask her on a date. I know she would come with you because I think she has feelings for you too.”

“WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!!?”

“Just an advice, Yuto.” He took a step closer to me and stared at me straight into the eyes. “Mind your own business. And LET.GO.OF.MY.HAND.” Yamada said firmly as he pulled off his arm from my grip. I can’t take this anymore. That guy is really too much. He’s getting on my nerves already. I was about to attack Yamada and punch him on the face but Yabu stopped me and gestured me to not to do what I am thinking. I dropped my hand and went back to the room. I can’t stand seeing that person’s face.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 31 will be a very long chapter so wait for it, guys!! It's really sweet :) Byeeee!!