CHAPTER 2!

We Fell In Love

-Yamada-

"Chinen, did she tell you what time she'll call again?"

"no, but she said she'll call again"

"really? Okay" I've been waiting for her call for a very long time but when she finally called, i missed the chance to talk with her.

" Yama- Chan, chill down. If you're that excited to talk with her. why did'nt you give her your new and probably working number? Why sticked with that old one which is already broken.. I mean, sometimes broken?" Chinen asked me, my best friend in heysay.

" I have'nt had the chance. I lost all my contacts when my phone got broken and she dont use internet" It's been 4years already. Wait, is she here in Tokyo??

--NANA--

It's been an hour since i called. Maybe they're done already with that photoshoot thing. But whai ti they're not yet, i will be a big distraction.... But after another 10 minutes of waiting, I decided to call that new phone number the guy i talked to gave me. I dialed it and wait fro it ti ring.......... It's ringing.

--TELEPHONE CONVERSATION---

Yama: Hello? Who's this?

Nana: Hello? Yamada? Is that you?( now i know for sure, it's Yamada)

Yama: Yes. Who's this? (please tell me it's nana)

Nana: Atlast! This is Yamamoto Nana, your best friend from Aichi. Remember me?

Yama: NANA! Of course. How can i forget you? How are you?( Oh yes! It's nana. Now all i want to now is that, she's here in Tokyo.)

Nana: Im fine. You know, I've been trying to call by that number you gave me but if it's not busy, it's not ringing. So i quit calling it.

Yama: Im sorry for that. I lost all my contacts because my phone got broken and you dont use internet that much. And because of my busy schedule, i cant come there in Aichi.

Nana: Nah! I understand... Oh! I almost forgot. You know, Im here in tokyo. Im actually here to look for you and to spend my summer vacation here.

Yama: Really? You know, i think we should meet up. It's been a while since i last saw you in person. Almost 4 years.

Nana: Of course. That's why im here.

Yama:Okay!! Let's meet at Ueno park at 4:00 pm tomorrow. I'll be waiting for you.

Nana: Okay. Byee.

-end TELCONV-

-Nana-

"Yes!! Im going to see Yamada tomorrow.. What should i wear??" I went to my room and lokk for something good to wear for tomorrow. I know it's okay if i just wear a simple one but i think i should prepare for this one. Tomorrow will be a very important day for me, so i should look good on that day. "hmmm... Not this..not..not"................ "THIS! I think, this dress is okay"(The dress looks like this)

-------

-Yamada-

"Yuto-Chan, can i ask you a favor?"

"of course, what is it?"

"can you help me choose a dress to wear for tomorrow?"

"Uhmm.. Yes. Why?"

"Im going to meet someone very important"

"Is it a date?"

"NO!! She's my best friend. It's been 4years since i last saw her. That's why"

"Is she really just a friend to you??"

"YAH NAKAJIMA YUTO!! Dont think of anything else! PLEASE!!"

"Allright.. All right.. I'll help yoy" (laughing at yamada's reaction)

-Yamada's thought-

"what's with that Yuto, Nana-Chan is my best friend.. Nothing more"

-END-