Chapter 32

We Fell In Love

"Gomenasai!" 

I bowed my head as low as I could when I realized that the girl whom I accidentally spilled out all of our food residues is actually the very popular Masaharu Mina.

 

"Gome -- NASAI? You think you sorry coud remove this, ughh!"

 

"I didnt see you coming..." I mumbed. I didnt know hoe to react. I believe she has all the right to be hysterical right now. No actress want to look dirty in fornt of her co-actors. Most especially if it's during practices.

 

"Then you shoud have looked at where you're going." She glared at me. "Ahh! Can't you just get out of my sight. You are one of thoose parasites I hate most!"

 

Masaharu Mina walked passed through me, intentionally slamming the side of her shoulders onto mine. I was of course left dumbfounded. I have alwats been a big fan of hers. No fan would ever want to meet her idol in such a disastrous way. I definitely ruined my one chance to actually befriend the great Masaharu Mina. 

 

"Nana?" I heard someone called my name from behind. "Daijoubo?"

 

"Yuto..."

 

"You looked like you've seen a ghost, what happened to you?" He held my shoulders, probably to make sure if I'm okay. "Your clothers look dirty."

 

"Eh?" 

 

---

Yuto's POV

 

Since I've notived that Nana is quite taking a lot of time out of the rehearsal room, I followed her to the bathroom. It wasnt my intention to witness what happened, but it was good that I did. I didnt know Masaharu Mina could be that aggresive. 

 

After Masaharu Mina left Nana alone, all dumbfounded, I immediately approached her.

 

"Nana?" I called. She looked surprised that I was already behind her. "Daijoubo?"

 

"Yuto..." She trailed. By the sound of her voice, it seems like what happened hasnt gone into her system yet.

 

"You looked like you've seen a ghost, what happened to you? Your clothes look dirty."

 

"Eh? How long have you been there?" I can see in Nana's eyes that she is panicking. I don't know why, but she probably doesnt want anyone to know what just happened here. 

 

"Why?" 

 

"Nothing... Did you see Masahari Mina-kun?" She is searching my eyes. I believe she's expecting a good news by me not telling her that I indeed witnessed how Masaharu Mina scolded her.

 

"Yes... She already went inside. I bumped into her just a minute ago. Why?" Nana sighed. A sign of relief. 

"Nothing... uhhhh I'll just head to the CR to wash these..." She searched for th3 containers and found them still on the floor. She reached for the floor, but before she could lay her hands on those dirty containers, I stopped her.

 

"Nana, go on. Clean yourself first. I'll take care of this." I led her to the girls bathroom.

 

I know exactly the reason why Nana chose not to tell me what happened. She is the type of girl who doesnt want to drag anyone to her own problems. She's probably blaming herself right now. I know that she's taking into consideration the fact that four of hey say jump members would be working with Masaharu Mina and she doesnt want the four of us to have a change of heart against our co-actress. She just want to keep everything in place by keeping the silence. 

 

After awhile, Nana went out of the girls bathroom, with all smiles. 

 

"Yuto, let's go!"

 

 

--------------------------

 

Hi guys! Updated this story. I almost forgot about this!