Chapter 15!

We Fell In Love

Hey Say Jump decided Nana to stay in their apartment until dinner. They are now deciding who will be the one to cook for it. All the Hey Say Jump members including Nana gathered around the dining table and held a small game. The 2 winners of the game will be the one to cook, prepare the tables, and wash the dishes. Their so called game was 'Jan-ken-pon'.

"Oii! Jan-ken-pon is the most basic game in the world. Even babies know how to play this. Dont tell me, you still need to know the mechanics of this game?" Hikaru started with a mocking voice.

"Yah! We're not stupid like you. You know!" Ryoutaro retorted and all of them laughed, well, of course except for hikaru.

"Yah--" Hikaru tried to said but he was cut by Inoo's sentence.

"We really , didnt need you here Hikaru-Chan." Inoo said sarcastically. Hikaru looked at Inoo and Ryoutaro with his eyes burning.

"WHAT. DID. THE. TWO. OF. YOU. SAID?!!" Hikaru fumed. Inoo and Ryoutaro, then exchanged glances with each other, smilling then nod at each other. "WE SAID YOU ARE STUPID!!" The two said in unison as they sticked out their tongue at Hikru making Hikeru burned more in anger. All of them we're hardly laughing when Yuto just suddenly yelled.

"Do you want to eat or not!!!" Yuto suddenly blurted out. Hey Say Jump and Nana stopped laughing and looked at Yuto. Yuto then realized what he just did. "I...I just want... to..eat.." Yuto said with his voice faltering.

"You know, i think Yuto-kun is right. Im kind of hungry too." Keito said, agreeing.

"Yeah. So, shall we start?" Yamada asked then all of them nodded. Also, Hikaru, Inoo, and Ryoutaro stopped arguing and nod. They all positioned themselves and started the game.

"SAISHU WA GUUN JAN-KEN-PON!!" They all said in chorus.

"Ohh!! Yama-chan, Inoo-chan. You both won." Daiki siad, pointing at Yamada and Inoo's hands. Yamada looked down and noticed that all of their hands were ona rock sign while he and Inoo is the only one whose on the paper sign.

"Huh? I won?" Yamada said, as he make his hands go close and open.

"Ehhh! I won?' Inoo asked in disbelief.

"Why do i always win when I dont want too!!!" Inoo squawked. Yamada and Inoo asked to repeat the game, just one last time, and so they did. But the results were still the same. Yamada and Inoo won again for the second time.

"Yabai kore!!!" Inoo whined.

"So it's decided. Yama-chan and Inoo-chan, will cook for our dinner tonight!!" Yabu announced, officially ending the game while the other Hey Say Jump whooped at them happily. Hikaru even throw some conffeties.

"Haha!!! Inoo. That's what you get for fighting with me." Hikaru commented, then barked out a laugh.

"Whatever!!" Inoo said rolling his eyes at Hikaru dramatically.

"So.. Nana-Chan. What do you want to eat?" Daiki asked at Nana. But instead of Nana, Chinen answered him.

"I want a Gyoza Nabe for tonight!!" Chinen said cheerfully.

"ARE YOU NANA?!!" Yamada and Inoo yelled a Chinen at the same time. Chinen looked at Nana with his cute puppy eyes like telling *Nana-chan, i want it. Please!!!* Nana then chuckled at his cuteness.

"I want a Gyoza Nabe too.. and a..." Nana paused for a while when Yuya whispered something at Nana's ear. "And a kakiage!!"

Nana said as he highfived with Chinen and Yuya. "Oh.. and a miso soup." Nana added. Yamada and Inoo looked at Nana then whined.

"Why do you want us to cook hard foods!!!" Inoo complained buth Hey Say Jump just laughed at him and sticked out their tongues at them playfully.

"Go cooked it now!!" Yuya commanded, pushing the two towards the kitchen. "And oh by the way.. Make it delicious." Yuya said before finally leaving the two.

 

"Chii- Chan, Isoide!!! turn on the t.v." Nana commanded to Chinen, excitedly. Chinen nod his head as he reached out for the remote the pressed the power buttin, turning on the t.v.

"Waah! Just in time." Nana said, plopping down onto the couch and so Chinen. They were both watching Music Station, waiting for their favorite artists to perform. Chinen is waiting for Arashi while Nana is waiting for kat-tun. Nana and Chinen wait for them patiently when suddenly.

"AHHHHH!!!" Nana and Chinen screamed causing the others to panicked and run to them.

"Doue?! Doue?!" Yamada asked worriedly. When he heard Nana screamed fron the kitchen, his heart started to beat so fast. He thought something bad had happened at Nana, so as soon as he heard it, he quickly dropped the pan that he's holding and run to Nana.

Nana and Chinen looked back to see all the Hey Say Jump members at their backs, with a panicked face.

"Ehh?.. Kat-tun and Arashi will perform together at Music Station tonigt and we're so happy about it." Nana said happily. Hey Say Jump members looked at Nana and Chinen with disbelief then sighed.

"Yah!! Dont scream like that!!" They all yelled gruffly.

"You're scaring the hell out of us!!" Yamada fumed.

Nana and Chinen looked at the Hey Say jump members and laughed at their faces. Yamada holding a knife. Yuto with a towel wrapped around his head. Daiki with a facial cream on his face, making it so white. Keito topless. Yuya, still has his toothbrush on his mouth. Inoo holding the carrying the frying pan and Yabu holding the broom defensively with an *Im going to kill you* reaction plastered on his face.

*They might have really panicked.* Nana thought. All the Hey Say Jump members sighed again and went back inside their rooms and continue on what they are doing. While Inoo and Yamada went back to the kitchen to cook.

Nana and Chinen faced bak the television then looked at each other then laughed silently. "Shh!" Nana whispered at Chinen, placing her index finger at her lips. Chinen nod the two watched the show silently.

"Hey! The food is done!" Yamada and Inoo called, knocking at each of the Hey Say Jump members room. Hearing Yamada and Inoo, Nana and Chinen stood up and turned off the t.v then went in the dining area , and so  Hey Say Jump went out of their rooms and headed straightly the dining area.

"Wahh! At last. They are done cooking!!" HIkaru said causing Yamada and Inoo to glare at him.

"You try to cook those!!" Yamada and Inoo retorted. Nana chuckled at their reactions then looked down at the food.

*It looks delicious.* She then smell the food causing the auroma of it enter her nose. "It smells so good." Nana said excitedly and Chinen, who's on her side, mimicked what she just said. "Yeah. It smells so good." Hey Say Jump members sat down on their designated places while Yamada get an extra chair and placed it besude he's seat.

"Ittadaikamasu!!" They all yelled together then start eating the food.

"Wahh! Umai!!" Yabu said, praising Yamada and Inoo's work.

"Yeah. It's so delicious.. Ryo-Chan, you did great." Nana added, giving Yamada a thumbs up.

"Yah! What about me. I cooked it too." Inoo pouted.

"You also did, Super Duper Great Inoo-kun!!" Inoo smiled at Nana then giggled.

"Iiiiiehhhhh!" Inoo whined, cutely. Hey Say Jump looked at Inoo with a disgust face then laughed,

"Oh.. By the way Nana-Chan. Who is your favorite boy band here in Japan?" Yabu suddenly asked.

"Ehhh?" Nana looked up to Yabu and thought for a while. "uhmmm. Ahh. Kat-tun." Nana said smiling at Yabu as Yabu nod.

"Ehhh?? Not us??" Hikaru protested. "I always thought it was us." Hikaru said with a sad tone. Hearing this, Nana felt her cheeks heated up.

"Huh?? Ahh.. Well..uhmm.. You're next of course." Nana said with her voice stattering. Yamada looked at Nana and saw har face turning up red beacause of embarrassment. Yamada then take a hold os his table napkin and threw it at Hikaru's face.

"Yah!!! Damare!!!" Yamada hissed. Hikaru looked at Yamada with a clueless eyes but Yamada just rolled his eyes at him. He then looked at Nana and noticed the shades of red on her cheeks, a sign of embarrassment.

"A-re?!!! Nana-Chan. I was jsut joking." Hikaru said, feeling guilty. Yuya who was right beside Hikaru, then smacked Hikaru's fore head.

"Baka!! Hey Say Jump is not all girls ichiban. They are a lot of boy bands there better then us, especially Kat-tun. They are our senpai's. Thought we'e grat. I know!!" Yuya mused causing Hey Say Jump members to nod.

"Yeah. Me, my ichiban is Arashi." Chinen admitted. Hikaru pouted and just clamped his lips shut. They then stopped talking and continue eating when Yabu spoke again.

"Wait.. What is our schedule for tomorrow?"

"Uhmm.. IT's friday tomorrow, so it means, it's Jmushou's talents and juniors rehearsal day. Nande? You forgot about it didnt you?" Keito accused but Yabu shook his head.

"Of course no.. I was just thinking. Since we have a rehearsal tomorrow, why dont we bring Nana-Chan there. Im pretty sure Kat-tun will also be there." Yabu recommended. Hey Say Jump and Nana looked at Yabu with a surprised look on their eyes.

"Uhmm.. I think it would be fine." Ryoutaro said while nodding, definitely agreeing with Yabu.

"Anou.. Is it really okay?" Nana asked curiously.

"It will be, if Yama-Chan is okay with it."Yuto remarked then transfered his gaze at Yamada and so all of the Hey Say Jump and of course Nana. Yamaad looked at all of them, seeing them all looking at him like, everything is now on his hand, Yamada heaved a sigh. He really dont want the idea but seeing Nana wanting it to much makes him feel that he really needs to do it for her.

Taking Yamada's sigh and silentness as a yes, Chinen cheered Nana. "Oh. Nana-Chan. Your otou-san just agreed." Hearing that fron Chinen take Yamada back at the reality.

"Otou-san, Chinen?" Yamada said, standing up and went at Chinen's place then gave him a headlock.

"Yama-Chan!! Let go of me!! I said Onii-Chan. Oniii. ONIIIII!!!" Chinen screamed, giving an emphasis at the last *Onii*, as he struggled a lot at Yamada's headlock.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Commets..comment..comments* :))))