Chapter 25!

We Fell In Love

 

Reporters gathered together in a small room with their own camera man, taking a picture of the person who's talking in front of them in full emotions and jotting down every word they speak and information they can get from it They are like that because 'Japan's Little Princes" or Masaharu Mina has went to the hospital to visit a fan of her who is currently suffering from cancer. It was her last wish, to see her idol in person. And as Japan's Little Princes, as what everyone calls she because of her princess’s like look, talent, family background, and even personality? According to them, Mina granted her wish and visits her.

"You have to get well again." Mina motivates the young girl lying in front of her, looking so weak, as she caressed her head. 'How can you be so thin?" She mumbled putting her right hand to the young girl’s face. The young girl put her hand on Mina’s and holds them.

'Mina-nee, I'm so happy that you went here just to visit me despite of your busy schedule. It was always been my dream to see you personally. You became my inspiration to continue on living. Just by watching you, I feel strong."

"Hounto?" Mina said as tears welled up on the corner of her eyes, threatening to fall. "that's why you need to get well again. You have to overcome this disease you have and be strong. You must live just like what a normal kid does. Playing around and having fun." She added her voice slightly breaking, trying hard to not cry in front of the little girl. But then out of her control, a tear fell from her eyes one after another. She lowered her head.

"Mina-nee..." The little girl called weakly.

Mina lifts up her head, looking at young girl. She brushed off her bangs away from her eyes and tucked some of her hair n her ears. "I'll go out first. I don’t want to cry this mush in front of her." She stood up from her seat and excuses herself out of the room.
----------

"Breath in...Breath out..." The nurse said to Yuto as she put her two fingers on his pulse and feel its beat. Yuto followed it and take a deep breath before letting it all out. After two rounds or more, the nurse let go of his pulse and jotted down to her record book her observations about Yuto's health.

"Anou...Are you sure there is nothing wrong with our Yuto?" Hikaru asked in a half-worried-playfull tone.

"Eh?" The nurse raised an eyebrow, looking at Hikaru.

'You know..." Hikaru said slowly. "It's been a month since we last had our check up but still he did'nt gain some weight. Isn't it weird?" He added when suddenly a crumpled paper hit his face.

'YAH! Nothing's wrong with me! IT'S IN OUR BLOOD! How many times do I need to tell you that, seriously?" Yuto said out of annoyance then stood up, walking out of the room, purposely hitting hikaru on the way.

"It's your time now Yaotome-san." The same nurse called and Hikaru sat in front of her.

------

"Yuto!" Nana walked towards the door as soon as it opened. "How's the check up? Are you okay? Is there something wrong with you?" She asked continously.

"I'm fine." Yuto chuckled placing a hand on Nana's shoulder. "dont worry, Nana-chan. No one's sick in Jump."

"Oh by the way where is Yamada?"

"Ah! He went back inside the van. He said he forgot his phone and went to get it." Nana informed.

"Ahhh..." Yuto nod his head. "Oh..You want to go with me at the cafeteria? I'll buy something for all of us to drink." He invited.

 

On their way to the cafeteria, Yuto and Nana were behind of four people's back which they find so familiar.

"K...K...kento-kun?" Nana called unsurely but the boy in front of them stopped walking and turn to look back.

"Nana-chan!" Kento screamed after seeing the owner of the voice. The 3 other boys beside him also looked back.

"NANA-CHAN!" Yugo, Fuma and Hakuto said all together and walked to Nana.

"Nana, It's been a long time. how have you been?" Kento said happily.

"Yah! What are you talking about?" Haruto chimed in. "It's just 4 days since we last and first met Nana-chan." Haruto prompted. "It's not that long though."

"Eh?! 4 Days?" Kento said with a surprised tone and his eyes wide open. "Then why do i feel like it's been a year?" He mumbled and craned his head forward to Nana with his face grinning.

"Nani?" Nana raised an eyebrow. 

"Hmmm... i guess.. NANA! SAMISHI KATTA DESU!" Kento stated in a high pitch and open his arms widely with the attempt of hugging Nana. He then moved near Nana and was about to hug her when suddenly Yugo and Fuma hold his two arms and pillued him away from Nana and Yuto pushed him on the face. 

"YOU CANT!" The two yelled.

"I just...."

"URASAI!" The two cut his words and spun him around.

"Dont you dare to look back or else i'll *QWAAACKKK* you!" Yugo warned with his hand flinging on the air. Fuma faced Nana.

"Dont mind him. He's just..." he rolled his eyes. "Nothing."

Nana chuckled and glanced at kento. She then noticed something different to him. "Hmm...?" Nana tilt her head onto the side as she looked at Kento, finding that something different.

"AHHH!" Nana snapped. "Ken-chan did you cut your hair?"

kento turned around. "YOU NOTICED IT?!" he beamed cheerfully.

"O. It looks good on you." Nana nod.

"Hounto? Well,I know it looks good on me." Kento said in a narcissist way.

"ARRRGGGG!" Haruto, Fuma, Yugo and Yuto growled in irritation.

------------

Yamada open the sliding door of their van and went inside. He started looking for his phone and saw it on the car seat on the right side of the van. He took his cellphone and sit there for a while. While scanning his phone, checking if there was any message or missed call, he heard the door in front opened and a short girl with a along black hair entered inside. He was about to ask the girl but she suddenly talk.

"I cried as much as i can for the show." She said as she took the mirror beside her and look at her face.

*What? The show? Is she an actress or what?* Yamada thought and just keep his mouth shut and decided to listen to the girl.

"You ask me to do all sort of things. Pass me the tissue." She ordered still looking at the mirror. "But that kids sickness is not contagious, right?" Hearing her words made Yamada smirked, looking at her with full of disbelief.

"YAH! ARE YOU DEAF?! I TOLD YOU TO PASS ME THE TISSUE!" The girl shout and was turning her head when a box of tissue hit her face. The girl touched her cheek and glared at the person she thought was her manager but stopped when she saw it was someone else.

"What are you doing?" Yamada asked with his one eyebrow raised up and his arms crossed to his chest. He thought the girl would panicked and beg him but she didnt. Instead, she smiled innocently at him like nothing happened. 

"I got into the wrong van. The van color is the same, so I made a mistake. But you are Yamada Ryousuke, right?" The girl asked.

"You are. Im a Hey Say Jump fan." The girl continued acting like she's flailing for them. "Do you know me?" 

"Of course. Masaharu Mina." Yamada answered blankly. "You're not a princess just what like everyone is talking about, huh?"

"Did you hear everything? then I dont have to pretend anymore." Her face then turned from innocent to a mean, bad girl.

'You're right. Im not a princess but you're not a good guy too, so we're just the same, arent we?" She took a box of tissue and pulled out one. She wiped the remaining tears on her face then look again at Yamada.

"I'm going now." She opened the door and was about to walk out when she suddenly heard Yamada talked.

'Chottomatte."

Masaharu Mina smiled, tucking her hair on her ears and look at Yamada. "Nande? Are you disappointed i was just going like that?"

"Ah... I lied about being your fan just now." She said proudly. 'Why are you my fan?"

"Take the dirty tissue filled with your disgusting body fluids."

"Nani?" Masaharu Mina looked at Yamada full of disbelief and hatred. She then took all the tissues she used and close the door but Yamada talked again.

"YAH! Dont close the door. your perfume is giving me an extreme headache." Yamada wave his hand on the air, trying to make the smell out. "i need to get the air out so just leave the door open." Masaharu Mina glared at Yamada and just walk away leaving the door open.

"Tsss...What's with that girl? She's not even that pretty. She's not even capable to be compared at Nana." Yamada sighed as he continued to wave away the smell of Masaharu Mina's perfume.

-------

Mina walked with heavy footsteps from the van. She then stopped and look back. 

"How can there be such a man?"
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________