Chapter 11

We Fell In Love

"Yama-Chan, are you sure about this?" Yamada nodded, looking at the worried face of Nana then chuckled.

"But----" Yamada cut Nana's sentence and hold her two hands, facing her.

"Nana, dont worry, they're good guys...Let's go?" Nana nod, agreeing. Yamada pressed the door bell, still holding one hand of Nana, and wait for someone to open the door.

"Who's there?" Yamada heard keito's voice behind the door.

"Yamada" Keito quickly opened the door and let the two in.

"I supposed you're Nana?" Nana nod. Keito smiled at her and then noticed that Yamada is holding Nana's hand. "Yama-chan, do you really need to hold her hands?"

"Huh?" Yamada mouthed, conffused then looked down at their hands and removed his hands form Nana quickly. He forgot about that. "Im just comforting her." Yamada explained, trying to be innocent but keiton just give him a suspicious laugh.

"Guys, Yamada is here!!" Keito called the other guys and they gathered all in the living room. Nana saw Chinen walking and waved a "hi" to him. Chinen smiled at Nana then went beside her. "I guess i dont need to inroduced myself anymore?" Chinen asked Nana in a low voice and then Nana agreed.

On the other side, Yamada saw Chinen and Nana talking and smirked at them. *So close already, huh?*

"Guys, I want you all to meet Nana. Nana these are my co members and friends." Nana bowed her head politely at them and so the heysayjump members. "You dont need to tell me their names. I know them already." Nana said smiling at Yamada. "Wahh! She has a very sweet voice. Kawaii." Inoo stated. "And she's very cute, neh?" Hikaru asked and they all agreed. "NEH!!!" They all went to Nana and itnroduced themselves to her personally. *They're very welcoming* Nana thought.

<>

"You want a soda Yamamoto-kun?" Nana looked at the boy beside her and saw Yuto handing her a can of soda. Nana took the soda from Yoto's hand, muttering a thank you before opening and drink from it. Yuto sat beside Nana and start drinking his soda too. "I wanna say sorry sorry for them. I know they are quite irritating but they are good guys.. I must say" Yuto told Nana with a sound of pity onhis voice. "No.. they're not irritating at all. I liked people like tehm and in very happey they welcomed me." Nana said, shaking her head. Yuto smiled at her then nod and continue on drinking his soda.

"Ah!! Nakajima-kun." Nana suddenly stated putting her index finger up. Yuto looked at her, quite confused. "Can I ask you a favor?" Nana said, asking permission. Yuto shaked his head. "Of course."

"Can you call me Nana? They're calling me that already that's why." Yuto tilted his head a bit then smiled.

"In one condition....... Call me Yuto." Nana laughed nervously." I thought it was something,, of couse, Yuto." Then you both laughed.

"Nana-chan!! Nana-chan!!" Nana and Yuto saw Chinenrunning towars the both of them fastly.

"What's the problem Chinen?" Nana stood up and asked him.

"Hide me. Yamada's gonna kill me?" Nana looked at Chinen witha confused eyes. "I accidentaly dropped his strawberries and he said he's gonna kill me." Chinen said with his voice trembling.

"CHINEEEN!!! COME BACK HERE!! YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR DROPPING MY STRAWBERRIES!!" Nana and Chinen heard Yamada screamed from the kitchen. Chinen looked at Nana with a scared eyes and after a while, they saw Yamada running towards them. Chinen went at Nana's back to hide. "Yamada, hontouni Gomen!!" Chinen said but Yamada didnt listen. Yamada stretched his hands, trying to get Chinen from Nana's back. "Nana, protect me." Nana twisted a bit her head to looked at Chinen.

"Watashi?" Nana said pointing herself. Chinen nodded. Nana covered Chinen and tried to stop Yamada but his unstoppable.

"You killed my strawberries and you're going to pay for it!!" Nana paused for a while and so Yamada. "Kill? Does strawberries have life?" Nana asked as she secretly waved her hands at her back, signaling Chinen to escaped now.

"Oh. For me they have." Chinen noticed Nana's hand waving at him and Yamada paused so he took it as an oppurtunity and run. Yamada noticed Chinen's disappearance and saw him running away from him and so he chased Chinen.

"Minaaaaaa, help me!!!" The other members caught Yamada and stopped him from chasing Chinen and tried to calm him down.

<>

*Kawaii, neh?" Nana thought. Yuto, who is still sitting at the sofa, stood up and answered her. "Yes, they are." Nana looked at him shocked. "I didnt read your mind." Yuto said and then left. Nana, on the other hand, looked at him as he left still shocked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hihi.. Done. :)) How was it? Did you like it? I hope so. Sorry for the late updates. Anyways, thank you for reading. PLEASE COMMENT!!