CHAPTER 1!

We Fell In Love

- AIRPORT!-

" Mom, stop crying. I'm not going abroad just in TOKYO!"

" but still, i'll miss you" cries " promise me you'll always call, Nana- Chan"

" HAI!!......" sigh " ......dad?"( i look at my dad)

" take care of yourself there okay? If anything happens, call us immediately, okay?"

" OKAY! I promise. Mom, Dad, i know you're both worried about me but you should also know that i can take care of myself now, and besides, Yamada is there. I'll look for him."

"are you sure you can find him that easy in Tokyo nana? Tokyo is big remember" dad asked

"OF COURSE! Yamada is not just my best friend anymore. He's popular!!..... OH!!! Gonna go now!" I kiss my mom and dad on the cheeks and say goodbye "SEE YOU!!"

-TOKYO-

"TOKYO!!!! I'm here..... Wait! My mom said that my Auntie Aeu is waiting for me here" I look around hoping to see her. "hmmmm.. where are you... There you are!!" I went to the girl whom i thought was my auntie and guess what... I'm right " Auntie AEU!!!"

"OHH!! Nana- Chan! Wow you're such a grown up now. The last time i saw you, you were just a little kid and now look at you" we both laugh."come, let's go to your apartment" I followed my auntie outside the building and we rode a taxi going to my apartment.

-Apartment-

After 30 minutes of travel, we finally arrived in my apartment. She tours me around my apartment and also the building to familiarize myself with it. We had a little conversation, and she gave me the keys to my apartment and went home. I look around the apartment again, good thing my mom organized the apartment before i went here and all i need to do is to fix my things in my bedroom.

I went inside my room and start fixing my things. I put all of my clothes inside the cabinet. While putting all the books that i brought on the bookshelf, a piece of paper accidentally fall on one those books. " it's the number that Yamada gave to me 2 years ago" the last time we had a conversation with each other. Hes said to contact him with that number whenever i want to talk with him but, everytime i tried to contact him it's always busy or connot be reach and there are times that it does not even rings. So i quit calling that number already. But i think i should try. I get my cellphone on my bag and dialed the number. At first im hopeless. I know it will, probably, be the same but it did ring and someone answer it.

" Hello? who's this?" I know that is not Yamadas', because it's so tiny.

"hello. Is this Yamada Ryosuke?" I asked.

"no. But he owns this number. Why? Who's this?"

"Really? May i please talk with him? Im Yamamoto Nana, he's best friennd."

" really? But he's currently having a photoshoot right now, you should call later."

"really? Okay then, BYE" but before i end the call the guy talked again.

" WAIT, WAIT! Actually this number of Yamada, he seldom use this anymore. You should call this new num,ber of him." The guy gave me the new number of Yamada and end the call.

-photoshoot-

"oiii! Chinen.. Why are you holding my cellphone?"

"someone called Yamada. I said you're havinga photoshoot so call later and, i also gave her your new number"

"her? Who is it? why did you give my number to someone i dont know?"

"NO! I think you know her. She said she's your best friend, Yamamoto Nana."

"Nana? Nana- Chan!! Give it to me" Yamada snatch the phone at Chinen's hand. " why did'nt you call me?"

?You're having a photoshoot. You know, i think she's been trying to call with that number for a very long time. She's lucky it's still working." Yamada just looked at Chinen.

-NANA-

"Yamada's phone number!! Yihihihi.. Im so happy!"

____END______

 

Sorry if you do'nt like it.