Going to Human world

Fairy Blessed

 

“Hey mom. Could you tell me again why I must help this particular girl? Why did you choose her yourself?” Prince Youngmin asked his mother while having a lunch.

“She is alone.”

“That’s all??” Prince Youngmin raised his brow. Wow! That girl is really something for mother to pick her with her own hands. What’s so special about her?

“I pitied her.” The Queen sighed.

“She lived with her father but she was all alone when her father had works to do. She doesn’t have any friends and always left alone. Her mother died in accident while fetching her from school. That poor girl was just 8 when she saw with her own eyes, her mother been run over by a car. Her mother was just about to buy her an ice cream but death came first before it.” Queen Yeonsoo started to feel dejected.

“She got trauma due to her mother’s death?” The prince looks at his mother, trying to clear his doubt. Queen Yeonsoo just nodded.

“She missed her mother a lot when she was alone. Do you believe that she almost kill herself because of that? I can’t let her suicide! That’s why I’m sending you, my own son, to give her life back. Make her believe that life had hope and God will always look over her. We as a fairy had to accomplish this job. Your mission was just a piece of cake” Queen Yeonsoo smiled.

Prince Youngmin coughed when her mother said his mission was just a piece of cake.

“You said that was an easy task?  Hyunseung’s mission way easier than this! He just has to make his human being realizes how greedy he is! That was the easy one, mom!”

Queen Yeonsoo gave him a death glare and it quickly made him silent.

He stopped complaining and continued with his lunch. Mother’s glare was scarier than being strike by a thunder.

After lunch, Prince Youngmin will leave the kingdom and travelled through the space which split the human world and fairy world. It may take half day for Youngmin to reach the girl house.

“You must remember, omma will watch over you from here. If you mess up with her, omma will chant a spell to you! You better not fool around, my prince!” Queen Yeonsoo was smiling but somehow he felt that she was actually meant it. Youngmin shivered when he remembered back how his mother doesn’t even hesitate to strike a lightning to him.

“Well, I’m off now.” Prince Youngmin spread out his wings.

“All the best my son! Make sure you’ll success this.” Queen Yeonsoo waved to him when her only son flied to the other world through the chanted mirror.

“Don’t be sad, my queen. He will be safe.” The knight assured her.

“I know he will safe but could he do it?”

“We had to believe him.” The knight walked the queen back to her throne.

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

The clock ticking.

“Father is late again” thought you when the clock pointed at 12a.m. When your father was working late, he always phones you to tell about it but your cell phone didn’t ring since evening. A weak smile plastered on your face. You try to cheer yourself.

“That’s okay, IU. Father was just busy earning money for us. He might just forget it because of his work. He didn’t do it on purpose, right? Father loves you” You whispered to yourself.

You thought you should go to sleep because your father won’t come home this night.

You yawned and switch off the television. You headed to your bedroom with a rabbit doll on your left arm.

Just before you closed the door, you heard something ‘bam’ at the living room. Someone was grieving for pain at your living room.

Your face turned pale. “What was that?”

“Is the burglar enters my house?” you quickly thought about that.

“Oh mi yah! What should I do?” You walked around the room panicking. Someone stepped was heard walking to your room.

Your eyes started reddened. “What am I going to do? Appa help me!”

You run to the corner of your room while hugging your doll very tightly. Your fear started to increase when you saw the doorknob turned slowly.

The door open and you saw a tall blonde boy peek at your room. His eyes meet yours, which make you even scared.

He entered the room and walked to you with his hand crossed at his chest. He crouched in front of you and looked straight to your eyes.

“Are you IU??” asked him.

You closed your eyes. “Nope!”

“So, you’re IU. Hmm… You didn’t look cute at all” said him while rubbing his nose.

“If you t-touch m-me, I’ll call the cop!! Get out from my house, Mr Burglar!”

“Burglar!? Hey! I am not a burglar!! A burglar wouldn’t have this kind of face!” He stood up and picked your cell phone from your hand.

You were shocked and trembling in fear.

“If you not, then just go away from my house. My appa is a detective, he will come home soon!! If he knew a burglar enter this house, he will find you everywhere so I’m telling you to go out now…”

“You still thought I’m a burglar?? Hey! Is that how you treat your fairy??” his words stunted you.

“Fairy??... I’m not a kid for you to fool at. I-I didn’t believe in fairy”. It obviously you believe in fairy when you look at his eyes.

“I am a fairy. Watch this!” he exposed his wings and pointed at the back.

“Did you see this? I’m totally a fairy! There’s no way a human can do this”

Your eyes dilated very big and froze for a second. “No… no… It can’t be. This is a dream. I was dreaming. I’m dreaming. Please tell me this is a dream” you closed your eyes and shook your head.

Suddenly a hand poked your cheek. You startled and see he was still standing in front of you.

“This isn’t a dream. Dumb.” He continued the poked with a pinch at your cheek.

“ow.ow.ow.ow. That hurt!! Okay. Okay!! I’m not dreaming and you’re a fairy.” You slapped his hand.

“In the end, the dumb human finally believe me.” he crossed his arm.

You stared at his face. “Is it true, he’s a fairy? Or maybe this is the latest trend how burglar enter someone house” You thought.

You snatched back your phone and tried to call the police in trembling.

“Get out, or I’ll call the police now!!” You gained some courage to yell at him. You tried to act like you not scared of him.

He sighed. “So, you still didn’t believe in me, huh? Idiot!!”

He chanted something and smirked at you.

“yahhhh!!” you yell in fear when you were suddenly levitated in the air. It feel like you were in space where no gravity affecting you.

“Appa!!!” you scream for your father. Your eyes started to reddened.

“How did you do that? A-are you sure you were really not a burglar?”

“I’m absolutely positive that I’m not a human being or burglar. I’m the crown prince for the fairy world and came here to accomplish my mission. You’re my mission, idiot.” He looked at you.

“Do you believe me now?”

 

 

hehe... This fanfic doesn't supposed to be 'you' fic but I'm thinking to try new thing. well, hope you will stick to it^^

Thanks for reading my story^^I noticed that in previous chap. , I made a lot of grammar mistake. *scratching my head* gotta fix it now^^