Harsh Youngmin

Fairy Blessed

 

You took a deep breath and said it quickly “I wish you in a pink of health”

Youngmin’s face changed drastically when he heard your wish.

“You dimwit kid!” He sighed and slowly cast a spell for himself. He was reluctantly did the spell.

“How come you wish something like that, dumb! Didn’t I say make me invisible?” He shook his head in disbelief.

“Why are you kept calling me dumb!? Isn’t wish you to be in a full health is better than wishing you to be invisible?” You crossed your arm.

“I want to sleep, dumb!” growled him.

You pouted. “I wish you will stop calling me-”

Your voice suddenly disappeared. You tried to speak again but no sound was coming.

You frowned at Youngmin and pointed at your mouth.

He just smirked when he saw your worry face.

“Ahh… The world is more peaceful when a dumb like you can’t talk.” He smiled evilly.

Your eyes dilated very big.

HE CHANTED YOU.

You had been shut up for the rest of the classes.

“Are you alright?” asked Suzy.

She placed her hand to your forehead and her other hand to her own forehead.

“Suzy-ah… I’m not sick”

“But you were so quiet today. I don’t hear any sound from you. I thought you were having a high fever” Suzy gazed at you with concern.

“You’ll never understand if I explained it to you too” You face palm when thinking about it.

“Youngmin the evil witch had chant me, dear Suzy. I can’t just blurt that out.” You thought.

“I hope you were not hiding something from me…”

“I am not” You shook your head.

Suzy went sit to Youngmin place.

“You are acting reallyyy weird today…” Suzy stared at your face. You felt uncomfortable with her action.

“No, I’m not” You tried to controlled your voice from rising up.

Suzy kept bugging you how weird you today when Youngmin suddenly appeared.

“Hey kid” he called Suzy from her back.

Both of you turned your head to him.

He frowned. “That’s my seat, kid.” Said him while rubbing his nose.

Suzy quickly bowed to him and stand up. “I’m so sorry. I just want to talk with her.”

Suzy gave him warm smile BUT Youngmin gave her a cold shrugged.

“Come on! Let’s talk outside” Suzy grabbed your wrist and gestured you to go out. You get up. Suddenly, someone from nowhere catch your other wrist.

You turned.

Min woo the cutie in your class was standing there. He shyly said hi to you.

“err… Hi minwoo!” chirped you. You smiled at him and at the same time look puzzled. You wondered why he grabbed your wrist. He slowly frees you and look down to his feet.

You look blankly at him and walk out the class when Suzy pulled you with her.

“Damn… I failed again.” Minwoo bite his lower lip and potted his head.

Youngmin saw the whole little drama that you have with Minwoo.

He suddenly cracked a smile. Should I write an evil smile?

What was in his big mind?

Minwoo was about to go when Youngmin whistled to him.

“Hey, Hey Minwoo boy” Youngmin waved his hand. Minwoo turned his head to see the person who was calling him

“Oh… you’re the new student.” Minwoo grinned.

He raised his brow indicated ‘what’s up bro!’ to Youngmin.

Youngmin beamed at him and directly asked the personal question.

“Did you have a crush on IU?”

 


 

Chapter 9 end. I’m sorry Youngmin chanted you to be quiet. So how was my update? Is this good enough ? did Youngmin acted really harsh to IU?