I lied.

Fairy Blessed

“I’m sorry for making you worry, IU.” Your father looked at you with a pair of sad eyes. You shook and hugged him. “You don’t know how worry I am. Please take care of yourself, dad.”

He hugged you back and apologized. It was such a grateful moment for having your dad back to normal. If not because of Youngmin, father might still in coma. You glanced to Youngmin and he was staring at you. An awkward eye met made you look away from him. The incident from yesterday rolled back to your mind. 

While you were having a moment with your father, Youngmin slowly walk out from the room. He went to the bench and sat alone. 

"Good things I bring some manga." He smiled and grabbed the mangaa from his backpack. 

You stepped out from the room when it was time to go back. You saw Youngmin looked at you with his hand held a manga. He coughed and put away the book.

“Are you done?” He asked but looked away. “yeah.”

Youngmin grabbed his backpack after heard your answer. You followed his fast step.

“why did you that to me?” Your question stopped him. He hesitated. 

You came closer to him and stood behind him. “why did you kiss me yesterday?”

Youngmin spun. You lift up your head to look at his eyes. The question had troubled your mind for the whole time. You wanted an answer from him. STRAIGHT. You think it was love but you were not dare to trust your intuition. You knew well that both of you from difference world.

“it was nothing.” He spoke without any expression on his face.

You blinked in surprised and bite your lips. “It was nothing…” that answer crushed your heart.

"oh...." the only replied you can give.

He was happily smiled and call you to folow him. "Let's go back "

You smiled bitterly and went home with him.

 

-At home-

Youngmin washed his face frequently then looked at the mirror. “It was nothing, my ?” He potted his head. His heart thumped faster when he remembered back how you looked at him when asking the question.

“How can I answered her that?” He groaned and scratched his head. He felt miserable for what had he put himself on. “I can’t fall for her but why did I felt?”

Youngmin touched his chest and he can felt his heart race faster than it usually did.

“Youngmin-ah. Are you done yet?” you called him while knocking his bedroom door.

“Just a minute.” He took his towel and walked to his door.

 

You looked at your feet while waiting for Youngmin to open the door.

“yeah? what do you want?” He asked right after he opened the door. You looked to him but to your surprised he was shirtless with his hair all wet. You were froze when you saw him.

“yeah?” He asked again.

You blinked and clear your throat. “I… um… can you open this jar for me? I can’t open it.” You gave him the jar while trying not to look at him.

“Only this?” He get the jar and opened it easily. He gave you back and you awkwardly caught it.

“Is there anything else?” He rubbed his hair with the towel while looking at your face.

“No. No. just continued with your bath” You quickly ran away from him without looking back. You face was changing red just now and you were afraid if he realised it.

“Omo… why he was that hot?” You squealed in embarrassed.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, dear subscriber^^

I'm really happy to read all your lovely comments. You boost me up without fail everytime you comment on my story.

thank you very much.

Hope I success to deliver a nice update for you all. Have a nice days, subscribers :)

cya~~~