the confrontation

Fairy Blessed

 

(The diva consists of Jiyeon, Eunjung , Q-ri and Hwayoung… I’m sorry, dear t-ara fans)

You stand by Youngmin’s side while looking at your own feet.

“Hey! Why don’t you moved to the side?” Hwayoung come forward and frowned at Youngmin.

“Why should I do that?” reply Youngmin.

All students that happen to be there were very surprise with him. Their eyes dilated when they heard Youngmin answered them back.

 The diva was taken aback by Youngmin’s words.

“How dare you said like that to us!! Don’t you know we’re the popular group here?? Our parents have power in this school and that’s mean we owned this school!” scream Q-ri and crossed her arm with anger.

Youngmin kept quiet. He seem like he didn’t heard any words from her. His action made Q-ri even angry.

“What the hell??? Are you even listening to her?” asked Hwayoung. Youngmin simply nodded his head and smile.

His smile irritated Hwayoung and Q-ri. She pushed Youngmin to the side. “Back off!” said her and rolled her eyes to him.

“Next time, moved to the side when we’re coming through.” Hwayoung rolled her eyes after she finished her sentences.

They started walking after warned him.

Youngmin gazed at them and make an awful expression.

“What’s up with this bunch of girl?? They don’t look pretty enough for me to give them space.” Youngmin scratched his head.

You quickly shook his arm. “You can’t said that to them.”

“They were the one who start to mess up with me. Even I’m the prince of the fairy world would never do that to my beloved people” said him.

Youngmin and you were about to left the place when Jiyeon suddenly pulled his wrist.

“What did you said just now?? We’re not pretty?” Jiyeon face was turning red. You started to feel evil aura from her.

“Youngmin had made Jiyeon pissed off. This isn’t good.” Thought you.

“It’s better if we leave now, Youngmin. They can make us dropped out from this school.” Whispered you.

“My my… look who’s here….” Jiyeon peek behind Youngmin and she saw you.

“It’s IU.” Jiyeon smirked.

You look at her with do-not-mess-up-with-him look.

“You had a bad taste, darling.” Jiyeon shot Youngmin a gaze and smiled wickedly to you.

Youngmin chuckled.

“Bad taste? Look at you own self, darling. Your perfume suffocating me and your group attitude make it more .” Youngmin smirked and leaned over her.

Jiyeon eyes become big when Youngmin come near her.

Youngmin whispered something to her “… and that makes you’re uglier than IU.”

He flashed a smile and pulled your hand to walk with him.

Everyone was so amazed with what had happen. There was no one who was dared to talk like that to the most powerful student.

“YAH!!!! YOU CRAZY MAN!!! WHO ARE YOU TO SAY I’M NOT PRETTY??” scream Jiyeon. She tried to follow us but Hwayoung stopped her.

“Easy, Jiyeon unnie…” Hwayoung tried to calm her.

“let go of my hand! I can handle myself.” Yelled her and give out a deep breath.

 

At the canteen~~

“I can’t believe he would say like that to us, unnie!” cried Hwayoung.

“Who is he? I had never met him before.” Asked Q-ri. She picked a mirror from her bag and stare at her face.

“Did I look ugly, Hwayoung??”

Hwayoung shook her head. “nope!”

“He even said that we look uglier than IU” Jiyeon joined the conversation.

 Her face looks so pale that she almost seems like a ghost.

“kyaa!! We were ugly than her?? That guy going to have the payback for saying like that.” Hwayoung clench her fist and growled in anger.

Jiyeon didn’t spoke anything about it. She kept silent.

Her mind had become blank. Youngmin’s word stabbed her direct to her heart.

 

 

Hi, readers!! ^^ I update it again XD...

sorry if this chapter was really short but I hope you'll enjoy it.

have a nice day, readers!

sorry for my grammar. I'm trying to work on it too.

comment,kay? :)