meeting up in front of gate

Fairy Blessed

 

Minwoo eyes grew bigger when he heard Youngmin words.

“What??” exclaimed him.

“Do you think I will fall in love with that kind of girl??” He pointed to your desk.

“Really?” Youngmin raised his brow.

“Sorry pal. You got me wrong. She’s wasn’t my type.” Minwoo pouted and quickly ran away from Youngmin sight.

Youngmin scratched his head. “Geez… He seems like he was attracted to IU. Oh well… Time will found out, Minwoo boy.”

 

Minwoo pov:

“What is up with the new boy? How can he know my feeling in just a second?” Minwoo put his hand on his chest, his heart pounding really fast.

“Yah!! Stop pounding like an idiot!! How can you fall with a girl like IU?” Minwoo shook his head and hit his chest several time.

“I’m gonna be crazy if this thing won’t stop.” Minwoo punched the wall.

 

Back to Youngmin Pov:

 

“The classes already finished. Where the hell is IU?? She said she will be right over in a minute” Youngmin crossed his arm and his stomach started to growled.

“Just shut up already! We gonna eat after this.”

While Youngmin was waiting at the gate, Jiyeon marched to him.

“You!!!” She pointed at Youngmin face.

“Yes. Me. Why?” Youngmin grinned to her.

“If you still messed up with me, I’m going to throw a tantrum and kicked you out from here.” Jiyeon glared at him.

“It’s not me who started first! You’re the one who act like a spoilt brat.”

“You called me a spoilt brat?! How dare you call me that!” screamed her.

 “I had enough of your stupid nickname!! I am pretty and not a spoil brat. You margarine head, you better stop it!” Jiyeon turned her head and her hair run off Youngmin face.

“Yah!! Your hair! Eww… gross!” Youngmin wiped his face with his hand.

“How do you like it? Margarine head?” Jiyeon smirked to him.

“You such a pathetic human.” Youngmin turned red.

 He wanted to cast a bad spell on Jiyeon but he holds back his anger. He decided to let her go.

 

Your Pov:

 

You ran as fast as you could to Youngmin. You saw Jiyeon was with him too and she let her hair run over Youngmin face. Youngmin seems to be angry but he didn’t do anything to Jiyeon. Jiyeon saw you and she came to your way. You were puzzled with the expression shown on Jiyeon face.

“Because of your stupid lousy friend, you’re going to get the pay!” She exclaimed to you.

She took out something from her pocket and threw it to your face. Your face experience hot things.

“How is the chillies powder taste?” Jiyeon squealed in satisfaction.

Youngmin ran to you when he saw what Jiyeon had done.

“Are you okay?”

“My face felt like burning. I can’t see anything” cried you.

He wiped the powder from your face but the burning still felt on your skin.

“How can you do such a thing to IU? Don’t you have heart?” scream Youngmin in anger. Jiyeon just smirked to him and walk away from there.

“Youngmin-shi. I can’t open my eyes. It so peppery”

Your tears ran through your cheek while the hot temperature still sticking on your face.

“Calm down. That bull girl! Why didn’t she attack me?”

“Hang in there, IU. We’ll be home in just a second” said Youngmin. He picked you up and carried you.

 “What are you doing?” asked you.

“We’re going home!” exclaimed him in a worry tone.

You suddenly feel a strong momentum of wind on your face.

“YOUNGMIN!!!” SCREAMED YOU IN AFRAID.

The people around the road were surprised when suddenly they saw a fast lightning pass them.

“What was that?”

“Did I saw someone running?” a woman wiped her eyes.

“That was really fast!! I bet he already beat Usain bolt’s record!!” a man in a suit screamed in amaze.

 

 

 

Chapter 10 end!

 So, Youngmin  was an athletic person too! WOW! O.O…

This fairy was a little closer to perfection. Did you all agree?? ^^

Comment my fanfic, okay! XDD I appreciate all you comment!!! Lots of love to my subscriber!