Appa found him

Fairy Blessed

 

Your head feel so dizzy when you woke this morning.

 “This must because of the fairy last night…” You hold your head and get up from your bed.

“Omo… Why did my head feel so heavy?” You headed to the restroom while yawning. The sight you see was really blurry because of your dizziness.

You opened the door and you saw a man figure which look like want to walk out from the toilet.

“Good morning, appa! I’m feeling dizzy today. I think I got headache due to lack of sleep last night.” You hugged the man tightly and buried your head to his chest.

“Appa, why didn’t you call me last night? I’m really scared being alone in the house. Next time, please call me even if you were so busy with your work.” You closed your eyes and keep hugging him. Then, you realised something. “Why did I feel like appa suddenly become skinny? Why did my hand can reach each other?”

“A-hem… Are you done? Feeling comfortable hugging me this early morning?” His voice feels so familiar.

You quickly open your eyes and look at his face. The blurry view suddenly becomes clear and the sight you saw made you really startled.

“Yah!! Why are you in my house??! I-I thought you disappear last night” You broke the hug and step backward.

“Don’t attack me!” You make this X gestured in front of your face.

“Ahaha… Attacking… you? Who’s the one that hugged me very tightly like an idiot second ago? And you still want to warn me? It’s supposed to be me who warning you.” He wiped his face with the towel around his neck.

“My daughter, what with the commotion in the morning?” You can hear someone climbed to the second floor.

He looked at you and you realised father saw the man in front of you.

“Oh… You’ve meet. Well, that going in a good pace.” Your father smiled at you.

“Wait! What?” you were shocked with your father words.

“This young man in front of you is your long lost cousin. He was your mother sister’s son who had come here to live with us from now on. His family had to move to America and he insisted to stay here. So, there he is now. I hope you two getting along each other” Your father smiled at you.

“But… But… But… Father!” You frowned and pointing at him.

“He is a Fai- good brother” You covered you mouth. What was I’m saying a second ago?

“This man is Fai- have a good looking” Your mouth spoke other words again when you just about to say he was a fairy.

“Did he chant something to me?” You thought. You look at him and he winked at you.

Yep! He did chant on you.

Your father chuckled. “You thought him as a good looking man? Hehe… My daughter is really a grown-up girl now. Hope you’ll get along.”

Your father smiled cheerfully and slowly climbed down the stair. “The breakfast will ready in just 15 minutes more. Come down after you’re finish”

You waited till your father gone to the dining room before started talking.

“How can you end up being my long lost cousin?” You immediately asked him.

“Well, umm… How should I put this? A glimpse of magic and a little story to chitchat with your father while he walk home?” He tilted his head and smirked.

“How can you chant my father? You can’t do that!” You walked to him and slapped his arm.

“Hey!! Stop it!! If I’m not chanting your dad, how can I help you from outside, moron!! Think about it before hitting on me, DUMB!” he pushed you a little bit and walk to his room.

You jaw dropped. “That’s mean he will live with me starting today? Omo… That can’t be true!”

You screamed and ran to your room in fear. Your heart skipped a beat when you remembered last night incident.

“ my hand…”

You shock yourself and sobbed. “Appa… You didn’t know what your daughter had interfere. You’re letting a sadistic man live in this house.”

 

 

 

well.. I had said it earlier... My english was bad XP

haha!! Youngmin live with you?? and he chant your father??? This going to be purr-fect XD

Thanks for reading it!! I'm really appreciate it ^_^