Lavender scent

Fairy Blessed

Youngmin pov:

She suddenly walked to me with her eyes staring straight to my eyes. Before I could sense her next action, she threw her arm around my neck. Her weight made me fall but I managed to stand it. Thanks to the counter behind me.

 She rested her head on my shoulder. I wasn’t sure what to do in this situation.

“Thank you for saving my father, Youngmin.” She whispered to my ear. Her sweet voice made my heart pumped very fast. My mind was fighting over whether to hug her back or not.

Half of me want to wrap my hand around her tiny waist but half of me think of the fairy kingdom. I froze. Suddenly a scent of Lavender struck my nose. The time suddenly stopped and IU stayed on my body, still hugging me. Everything is freeze.

Chunji appeared besides me with his hand folded to his chest. “Well, what do you know? She likes you too.” He smirked. I glared to him.

“Didn’t I threw you away from here?”

“You did. This is just an image of me. Back to your business, looks like I’m the one who will take over your kingdom if this thing developed into love”

I frowned. “I won’t let you take my kingdom. I know what kind of fairy you are.”

He chuckled as if what I said just now was funny. “Dude, I was in the same level as you. You ain’t suit for the king position too.”

“At least, I don’t have an attitude like you.”

He just smirked and tapped my shoulder in a friendly way, I assumed.

“So, what are you going to do with this sweet young human of you? She loves you, didn’t her?” He finished his word with a laugh and the time begun to work again.

I look for him but he was nowhere to find.

“She never said that” I thought on my head. Well not now…

She slowly took her hand from my neck but stayed close to me. Her big eyes were trying to tell me something but I couldn’t figure it out.

“”I wish I was a fairy too, Youngmin.” She spoke. My eyes became big.

“What was that for?” I asked. She shook her head and laughed.

“I’m just joking! Silly Youngmin!” she laughed and parted from me. I stood there like a dummy. Half surprised and half disappointed.