thank you

Fairy Blessed

You boiled some water to make milk while glanced over Youngmin. He was doing dishes with serious face. There was a flash of madness on his face since he went down. The dinner was gloomy and quiet because of him.

You don’t have any gut to ask him why. Probably he was having some bad day today. You never know…

As you busily thinking about him, you unknowingly touched the hot kettle. “Ouch!”

Youngmin quickly came next to you. “What happen?”

You frowned but shook your head to calm him. “I’m alright. It’s just burn” He pulled your burn finger and examined it. “Youngmin-ah, I’m alright.” To your surprised, he your burn finger. You can felt his saliva on your finger inside his mouth.

“EWWWW!” Your eyes became big and grimaced over his action. He smiled cheekily and gets your finger out from his mouth. “It’s gross, Youngmin! I can felt your saliva.” You cringed.

“It’s not that gross! Yah!” He snapped.

You quickly went to sink and wash your finger. You realized something, the burnt already recovered. There was no burnt mark on your hand. It’s like nothing ever happen to you just now.

“Oh wait. My finger is okay now.” Your eyes brightened.

“I told you my saliva is not gross but you kept saying it’s gross” He used a girly voice on word ‘it’s gross’, trying to act you out. you hissed him. “Don’t do that. I never sound like that.”

He raised his brow and looked straight to you “Yes you are, squirrel.” He chuckled when you pouted over his claim.

“What have you been thinking till you suddenly touch the kettle?” He asked while continued his dishes.

“I was thinking about you.” You answered.

“Me? Why?” He seemed surprised.

“About how quiet you are today.”

He stopped. You stared mindlessly towards him. The silent begin again. “It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me that. I’m not going to force you to spill it.” You sighed but quickly flashed a smile to him.

“Yeah…” He smiled too.

“ummm… I wanna say thank for what had you done for my father. I’m really grateful and owe you a life” You thank him in a cheerful tone.

“That’s why I’m your fairy. I was just awesome when I healed your father. You don’t have to thank me for that.” He self-praised himself again.

“But, I have too. You were nearly died because of it.” You frowned.

“Sheeshhh… I’m not going to die like that. Moreover, your father is the only family you had. I don’t want you to be sad every day. You deserved to be happy like anyone else. So, don’t thank me for just a small matter” He turned to me and grinned.

Your heart did a backflip when he said something sweet like that. You were touched by his kind word. You silently stood there while looking at him.

“You should be happy, IU” he spoke.

You came closer to him while looking down.

“Hey, what’s up?” He asked, confuse over you. You wrapped your arm around his waist and hug his body. You rested your head on his chest.  

“You have done many things, Youngmin. Nobody ever said such a nice word like you to me. I thank you for everything” you squished him on your arm while he was just stood still.

I wished you’re real…   

____________________________________________________________________________________

To my lovely readars, I'm always boast up to read all your comments but sadly I'll turn hiatus starting right now. My half-way unfinished school projects are still piling up inside my room and my exam is coming soon. I wanna do my best in this.So, please forgive me for not be able to update this in two or three months.

I'll try to make time for updating this(Hopefully i can). Till then, farewell! T_T

Wish you all have a nice day. cya~