flying

Fairy Blessed

 

You crawled onto your bed, thinking about him.

Youngmin has been a nice fairy to me lately but I feel slightly different towards him. He was arrogant but yet so kind to me. He is always on my side every time I’m in danger. Am I not thinking of him as a fairy?

The question struck your heart. You quickly got up and shook your head in fear. “I should never fall for him! He’s not a human and just a fairy who  came to help me.” You slapped yourself and covered your face in shame. You shook yourself harshly and went to sleep again, hoping to not think about him anymore. 

When morning the weekend sun raised, you decided to bring Youngmin to cemetery. Youngmin hasn't talked since morning and just replied with an  "okay" when you asked him to accompany you. He waited for you in front of the house while whistling some random tune which you couldn't figure out what it was.  

“Are you okay, IU?” he suddenly asked. You were quite surprised with his sudden question but you managed to nod.

“So, where are we going?” His cheeky voice sounded closer to you. You were trying to lock the door when he asked. You didn’t give a respond to his question.

“Done!” You smiled and spun to the gate where Youngmin was supposed to stand. But instead you bumped into his chest. You walk backwards and saw his porcelain face. “Yah! Why did you stand behind me?” You exclaimed.

“I thought you already knew I was standing behind you.” He frowned and headed to the gate. “So, was it my fault?”

“Indeed” He smirked and started stretching. “It’s been a week since I used my wings” He buckled up his arm and showed his flexibility. You pouted.

“How far is the park from here?” He asked and looked at you while bending his body to the left. If someone walk pass my house, they did think Youngmin looks funny in that position. “It’s about 30 minute walk from here and 15 minutes if we use the bus”

“Really? If we fly, then it shall take 1 minute from here” He walked to me and smiled brightly. You were confused with his smirked on his face.

“Let’s go!” He squatted to your eyes level and winked. Youngmin held your back and carried your thigh up to his chest. You automatically hugged his neck and to your horror, his wings spread wide behind him.   

“Youngmin!!! What are you doing??” Your eyes became big and started to panic. Nobody should see him like this!!

 “Wish us to be invisible. Quick!” He ordered and you did as he said in  panic. “uhh… I wish Youngmin and me to be invisible!”

 “That should do!” a blue smoke quickly covered both of you and in a second, you two were invisible. He moved his wings and started to fly.

You hugged his neck tighter and stuck your face into his chest. It was quite windy up there and it didnt help especially since you guys were so high up.  

“This is fun! I feel so much more relax when I’m up here!” He moved faster, like a bullet and laughed his head off. “Are we there yet?” You didn’t want to open your eyes till you reach the destination.

“Nope. Try to look down, IU. The city is  prettier up here” he slowed his pace to give you a chance to look down but you refused to move your head from his chest.     

“Are you scared?” he asked you the ridiculous question ever.

“Of course I am! Youngmin pabo!” You scoffed. He snickered when he heard your answer and pretended not to hear you.

“what’s that? Do you want me to release you? Okay!”

“Yah! That’s not what I- arghhh!!” You cling to his neck tighter and bumped your face to his chest when he stopped holding your back.

He stopped in the middle of the air and let go of your thigh which make you hanging on his neck. Your heart was race faster when he didn’t hold onto you. “Yah!! Youngmin! Please lift me again! Don’t play in this kind of situation!!”

“Youngmin!!” You screamed in scared.

He laughed out loud when he saw your frightened face and held your thigh back. “It's nice to tease you sometimes!”

“Please don’t do that again!” You pleaded.

 

to love4music dongsaeng : hwaiting and thanks!!!

to crissue unnie : i fixed this one up so you dont have to :) ch 18 you will though :) i liked it too