becoming normal

Fairy Blessed

You were surprised with what had you heard. “Can I get you to kiss me?”

Your face changed red and scooted away from him. “What are you talking about?”

Youngmin face was like a dead walrus but he looked really serious. He explained to you why he asked you to kiss him and that make no sense to you.

“Seriously?” You said. He nodded. “I’m dying here. Why should I joking?”

“Come on. I’m begging you.” He pleaded with a puppy eyes. This is the first time someone beg you to kiss him.

Your faced turned red and shyly nodded. A sparkled seen on his eyes. You leaned closer to him. He closed his eyes.

You held his shoulder and slowly put your lips on him. You felt a power dragging something from you.

You never felt like that before. The energy was being transferred to him.

 When you broke the kiss, your face had change to a tomato while Youngmin turned to his normal way. His porcelain face lit up again.

There was no longer dark circled under his eyes. He got up and stretched his body like a normal people do when they woke up.

“Thanks for the kiss. I felt so good right now” He sent you a worth dying smiled and your heart race faster. His sentence was kinda weird and made you threw the pillow to him.

“Yah!” You yelled and covered your face in embarrassed. Youngmin caught the pillow and came closer to you. He opened up your hand and stared on your face. You quickly lowered your head when your eyes met him.

"You're too much, Youngmin!" You pouted as a chuckled came along from him.

He slowly lifted up your chin and gave you a peck on the lips. You froze and mindlessly stared at him. Youngmin quickly get up and left you behind.

When he had gone, you touched your lips. “Did he…”