beautify you

Fairy Blessed

The elf with a punk hair looked at you. “Didn’t the prince tell you anything?”

You shook your head with wide eyes. You were still shock with the new surroundings. “That prince is really something. He sent us a human without explain to her. To add some more, this human was sure a big task to beautify.”

The braided hair elf sneaked behind and surprised you. “Just look at her skin and hair.” She touched your hair and sighed heavily. You pulled your hair from her and step backward. “Who are you people?”

The braided hair elf introduced itself as Amy meanwhile the punk one as Rikku. You still cannot believe what had appeared upon your eyes.

“Actually where am I?” you asked, still in confusion.

 Then, Amy held your shoulder and pushed you to bathtub without answering your question. Your face bummed into the water first.

“OH GOD! Why are you doing this?” you take a deep breath and rubbed your eyes.

“Come on Rikku, we have a lot of to do with this human.” Amy jumped inside and doing a big splash which made you to cover your face. “yah!” you shrieked.

You stopped moving when you saw what actually you were in. It contained every single thing that you had never seen before. Bubble which had a lot of colour and shape, flower petals shape like stars, and water which looked like it’s sparkled by unknown neon or maybe undiscovered liquid.

“what the hell is this thing???” your eyes grew bigger.

“geez… this human really have a lot of questions. Can you just be quiet and let us finish our job?” Rikku said while get into the bathtub.

“I’ll not ask a lot if you at least answer one of my questions” you replied.

“well, do not ask us. Ask the prince!” they said in unison. Rikku put liquid to your head and massage your hair smoothly while Amy pulled your arms and rubbed with unknown herb. “Stop it! You all scared me. Look at my clothes. It’s all wet!” You huffed.

“Look again, dear.” The braided hair elf smiled and eyed to your body. You followed her gazed and to your surprised, your clothes already changed into tube and short.

“When did I-???” a confusion attack you again.

“All you clothes are here. Don’t worry!” the Elf that you believed was Amy pinched your cheek lightly and giggled. She then pulled the spectacle from your face.

You blinked in blurred.

“On second thought, she was cute indeed.” The braided hair elf nodded her head in agreement.

 

Youngmin waited patiently at the living room while reading a manga. “I wonder how Amy and Rikku going to beautify her.” He popped his chewing gum and continued reading the manga.

“You are going to fall for her even deeply, Youngmin!” Chunji’s voice echoed on his mind.

You rolled your eyes and looked at the back of the couch. Chunji was looking at him while placing his face on his palm.

Youngmin sighed. “I bet you don’t have anything on your life that you have to disturb me every day, aren’t you?” He mocked him.

Chunji raised his brow and smiled mischievously. Then, he disappeared. The look from his eyes felt like he was anticipating something out from him.

“What does he want?” Youngmin bite his lower lips. Not long after Chunji disappearance, you came back to you living room.

You fall to the floor and it hurt your . “Ouch!” You rubbed your head after the dizzy comeback from the elf beauty land. You haven’t seen your new image yet but from the twinkling eyes of the elves, they sure love the outcome. They even pick clothes for you.

“You have come-” Youngmin paused when he saw you. “Back…”

His eyes were stunted with your beauty.

You looked up to him but your vision was blurred. You hardly saw his expression without your spectacle.

You reached your spectacle and stood up to your feet. You ran towards Youngmin and grabbed his collar. “You’re going to pay for my suffer, Youngmin! You don’t know how scared am I when I saw two unknown elves in front of me.” You cried to him but he was just gawping over you.

“You look so beautiful in that gown.” His sudden praise stopped you from being angry.

You peeked to your own body and for the first time, you realized what had happened to yourself. A shimmering blue dress covered your body. The dress was beautifully shown your body shape which can make every man hypnotized by you. Your long leg was no longer looks scaly but amazingly fair. Even your hair felt different. It was soft and was down to your chest with a cut that suit very well with your face.

“I’m sorry that you have turned up into a beautiful girl.” His smirked made you fluttered over his cute expression.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm back. hehe... i've been missing for too long, am i? I'm sorry. I was just finished my exam last week and will going to continue doing a chapter for you all back. Hope you all still anticipating with the ending after been gone for a long time. :)

Hope my 5 chapters booming you all can make you happy since that is the least i can do for my subscribers.

Have a nice day, my lovely dear subscribers and don't forget to drop comment. GAWD! i really missed you guys a lot.

bye!