No minwoo

Fairy Blessed

You walked out from class, heading to the library for the search of good books. Someone called you from behind.

“IU-ah! wait up!” You turned and saw No minwoo coming towards you. He was smiling dashingly to you.

“hi, Minwoo-shi!” you greet him. He greet back.

“Going to library?” he asked while pointing to the library direction. You nodded.

“I might as well follow you since I wanted to return my book.” He explained and gestured you to walk first. You smiled cutely to him and he automatic replied you with his smiled too.

“How’s your father?” he asked, trying to start a conversation.

“He’s finally out from the hospital. I felt so grateful.” You spoke with a thought of your father returned. But, you hide your disappointed. You father back to his work before you can celebrate his comeback.

“Wow, that’s great. I felt happy for you.” He said. You nodded your head and said thank you.

“Can I ask you a question?” He looked at you.

“Sure.”

“I’m sorry to interfere on your life but who’s Youngmin to you? Why did he stay with you?” His face suddenly turned serious.

“Huh? What?” You frowned and pretend like you don’t hear his word. You thought you heard him wrong.

“Who’s Youngmin? Why did he stay with you?” He repeated.

You blinked and took a several minute to digest his question. “He’s my long lost cousin.” You answered, short.

His eyes grew bigger but he maintain to control his expression which you wasn’t sure whether is it happy, confused, or disappointed.

“Oh… that’s explained why he was staying with you. I was amazed how you two get so closed within a short period. I thought you two had something in mind. Fool.” He chuckled for his stupid remark.

You fake a laughed. “Both of us just got these connections which made us closer.” You explained.

“Then, I hope I have a connection with you too.” He whispered. You caught him saying something in low tone.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t hear you just now.” Your voice startled him. “Oh, no. that’s for me. Just talking to myself just now.”

You giggled. “Oh. You’re cute. Never knew you had the habit to talk with yourself.”

*she’s just called me cute* Minwoo thought and smiled.

“I got that habit too, Minwoo-shi.” You spilled your secret and laughed. Minwoo smiled even wider.

“so, we have a common!” He yelled in a cheerful tone.

“I think.” You smiled. You never converse with Minwoo before and you found out that he wasn’t that bad. No wonder Suzy loves to hang out with him.

 From a corner, three pair of eyes was glaring at you in anger. “why is that bug-face talking with Minwoo?” Jiyeon asked.

Q-ri bite her lower lip in anger. “That shameless creature really needs some lesson. I already told him not to be near with my man!” Her heart shakes in rage.

“Come on, unnie! We should make her realized that she doesn’t deserved to be here. That bug-face really had a rock as her mind. She never listened to what we been telling.” Hwayoung stomped her feet and pouted.

“You wait…” Jiyeon said and left the scene.