We Go To School

Fairy Blessed

 

You walked behind him.

 You didn’t have any gut to go near him or even talk with him.

You think how miserable your life would be when this fairy gonna live with you. You thought him as a rude and sadistic person because of his behaviour today. He even called you idiot and dumb instead of your name and doesn’t feel any guilty about that.

You thought the fairy had no intention to look over about you and always looks gloomy. You pouted when thinking about that.

“Did he really here to help me? Am I really his mission? What his mission anyway?” You pouted again and frowned.

Suddenly he turned to you.

You immediately stop walking and froze. He walked to your direction and frown created on his face. You looked at your shoes, feeling somehow scared or maybe a little shock because of that.

“Hey, are you sick?” asked him.

You raised your head and shook.

“Fever?”

“No”

“Headache?”

“No”

“Then, why are you walking behind me?”

“Uh… Nothing”

“Are you really not sick?”

“Yes. I’m positive. I’m not sick” You showed him your most assured look to convince him.

He scratched his head and he frowned again.

“Are you feeling uncomfortable with me? Did I scare you?” He crossed his arm and stare at your face.

You quickly look at your shoes when he did that.

“I… Um… I thought you don’t like to be with me. That’s all” You told him.

“Me? I… Well, at first. I don’t really like this mission but my mother threaten me to be with you. So, I just followed her words. I don’t hate to be with you. I mean sort of.” He tilted his head.

You kept silent when he was talking to you.

“I was… urmm. YAH! Just forget about that and let me help you in your life. You don’t have to care if I’m happy with you or not. Aish. You really make this thing awkward” He scratched his head.

“Let just go to school and be friend” he pulled your hand and hold it.

He forced you to walk beside him and your face turned red. He still holding tight to your hand and wouldn’t want to slip it away even though you try to.

“Excuse me. Can you let go of my hand?” You look at him.

He turned to you and shot you a glare.

“What if I don’t want to let it go?”

You swallowed when you heard his words.

“Come on. It just holding hand. Why are you so scared? If we holding hand together like this, we can be more closed and not feeling any awkward, right?” he glanced at you and kept on walking. He looks so calm.

“But I don’t feel any closed bond like you said. My hand already felt numb” You pouted.

“Don’t be such a baby, you dumb! How can your hand numb when we just holding hand. Hurry up! We gonna be late to school if you keep whining about that.” told him and still holding your hand.

“Hurry!!” He pulled you and forced you to run with him.

“Youngmin ah!!! We’re still early! There’s no need to be rush!” You screamed at him but he ignored your words and kept on running.

“Let’s go, mission!” He smiled cheerfully at you.

Your eyes grew bigger when you saw his smile. Your face slowly turned red because of his fine looking face.

“When we reach school, you better accompany me to tour around the school or I will mess your life.” He reminded you about the tour that he told you before left the house.

“Okay.” You nodded.

You pray in your heart that you’ll not met up with the school diva.

“I hope Jiyeon was absent today.” you closed your eyes tightly, hoping the mean girls will not find you walking with Youngmin today.

 

 

sorry readers for the late update! I know I'm really slow and forgive me. T^T

Thanks for reading my fanfic ^^ I hope you like it.

don't forget to comment, ya! :DD

Have a nice day, readers ^^ I will pray for your health here. Bye!! :DD