missing omma...

Fairy Blessed

You had been quiet for a day. Youngmin also doesn’t talk much since what happened at school. Maybe he was trying to give you time to calm down. You put your family frames to your side table and walked to your window. You stared at the skies and gaze to the galaxies.

“Omma…”

“Appa is not coming home tonight. He had cases and will be away for three days.” You spoke by yourself. You sighed heavily.

Suddenly you saw you mother face at the beautiful sky. She looked worried.

“Omma! Don’t be like that. I’ll be okay on my own. Don’t worry about me” You smiled and didn’t realize that your eyes welled up again.

“Omma… I miss you” Your tear finally rolled on your cheek after you finished your words. You stood there for a moment then gazed at the sky again with your wet eyes.

“Omma… It’s seems like the tears won’t stop. I wonder if my eyes want to have a shower right now.” You sobbed and wiped your tears. You laughed between your cried. “Omma… I miss you. You shouldn’t had left me behind.”

“I miss you…” You repeated your words again. You heart aches whenever you remembered back about the accident.

===============================================

Youngmin stood froze in front of your door. He was about to send your dinner when he heard you crying inside your room. He didn’t know what to do, so he kept listening to your cries.

“Omma… do you hear me? You didn't forget about me, right?” You sobbed.

“IU…” Youngmin whispered. He never knew that you missed your mother that dearly, as you always smiled and laughed. To him, you seemed to be okay without your mother by your side.

“Looks like I was wrong about you, IU.” he thought.

Youngmin decided not to disturb you at that time and placed your dinner in front of your room. He took a sheet of paper and wrote something. Then, he slipped it between the spaces of your door.

Youngmin left the meal there and went back to the kitchen to clean up his mess.

When you finally felt better, you closed your window and went to your bed. You already stopped crying but your cheek were still wet from your tears. You turned your body and saw a piece of paper near the door.

You slowly went to look at it.

“It’s Jo Youngmin”.

You quietly opened your door and saw a bowl of chicken porridge in front of you. The meal was still warm. You took it to your room and saw another note sticking to the bowl.

“It’s took me three attempts to do this. Please appreciate my hardwork.”

You smiled when you read his note.

You put it on your desk and smelled it. The porridge looks delicious to you. You grabbed the spoon and ate it. Just when you took your first bite, your face crinkled. You put down the spoon and stuck out your tongue.

“It’s not delicious at all…”

You chuckled. “I shouldn’t let him cook again.”

You thought not to eat it again but his words rung in your mind “Please appreciate my hardwork.”

You sighed and decided to continue eat the mystery food of chicken porridge, Jo Youngmin's edition. Every bite was awful but you smiled in satisfaction.

 

 

Chapter 16 ended. Aww… Isn’t Youngmin sweet? But I bet his food not. XP

Thanks for reading my story!! :D hope you enjoyed it!

To the new readers, subscribe it if you like this story, okay!? And to my awesome Subscribers, If you like it, hope you won’t mind to click the arrow beside the title.(Even though, I didn’t know what’s it for…)

Have a nice day, readers ! ^^