Humiliation

Fairy Blessed

You went to toilet when the class over.

While you were washing your hand, Jiyeon came in with Hwayoung. You were surprised with their presence.

“Look who’s here. It’s the bug face.” she teased you. Hwayoung smirked when she saw you.

You glanced at them and continued to wash your hand.

“You know IU, I’m so glad you enrolled in this school.” She spoke while applying her lip gloss.

“Why ,Unnie?” Hwayoung pretende to asked Jiyeon.

“Because a bug face and poor kids like you made us stand out among the others.” she snickered and put away her lip gloss. The student who happened to be there laughed when they heard Jiyeon words.

“Stop it.” You stared at her.

“hmm? What was that? You want me to stop? Did she just ask me to stop, Hwayoung-ssi?” she glared at you.

“I’m afraid she did , unnie.” Hwayoung squealed.

You sighed and get your bag on. You didn’t want to pick a fight with them. You were about to leave when Hwayoung grabbeb your wrist.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

Jiyeon walked near you and pulled your hair very hard. You fell to the floor. “Don’t you dare to order me, My bug princess. Think about your status before you talk!” She exclaimed.

“Say sorry to Jiyeon unnie quickly.” Hwayoung ordered you and pull you hair too. You trembled in pain.

“What are you waiting for? Said it!” Hwayoung screamed at your ear. She gave you a glared.

“I’m sorry. I’ll never do that again.” You grabbed your head in pain.

“I can’t hear you, stupid!”

“Ah!” you whimpered when Jiyeon pulled your hair harder.

“I’m sorry!”

Jiyeon smirked and slowly pulled her hand. “Very well then.”

Hwayoung still pulling your hair and started to laugh when she saw your eyes welled up.

“Release her, Hwayoung. We shouldn’t stay long with her. People might think that we’re her piece of friends like Suzy.”

Hwayoung finally stopped but ended it up by pushing your head. Your body smacked to the floor. Jiyeon chuckled in satisfaction.

“Good job. Dongsaeng” Hwayoung smiled cheerfully when Jiyeon praised her. They were about to go when Jiyeon turned back to you.

“Oh, I almost forgot… Please tell that margarine head that he does have a good looking face and pretty cute too. I will forgive him for calling me ugly though. Do tell him to join our group so he can be a kingka with our help. He doesn’t deserve to be with you, bug face. ” stated her.

“When he’s ours, I want to be his girlfriend” squealed Hwayoung.

You grabbed you book which scattered at the floor and nodded. You hold your tear from rolling down.

“Let’s go” Jiyeon turned away and Hwayoung followed her behind.

Everyone stared at you without wanting to help. You bite your lips in sadness. “I never do wrong with you, Jiyeon. Why did you pick me?” whispered you.

Just when Jiyeon and Hwayoung walked out, you heard their scream and followed by a laughed from crowd.

You quickly get your books and walked out from the toilet to see what happened. You saw Jiyeon and Hwayoung were lying flat on the floor and everyone was laughing at them.

You turned your head to the left and saw Youngmin who was leaning his back to the wall with his hand crossed at his chest. Your eyes grew bigger.

He smirked and walked to Jiyeon. “Opss… I was just stretching my leg when you two walked out. I’m sorry.”

You stared at Youngmin disbelief. “Did he’s the one who done this?”

Jiyeon gritted her teeth and glared at Youngmin. “You son of a ”

Youngmin smiled in satisfactions. He held his hand to Jiyeon. “Let me help you”

Jiyeon tried to reach his hand when he suddenly pulled his hand back. “On second thought, never mind. You wouldn’t want help from IU’s piece of friends. Right?” He chuckled and that just flamed her anger more.

“Yah!!”

 He ignored Jiyeon and went to you.

“Are you alright?”

A weak smile plastered on your face. He pulled your messy hair to the back of your ear and your cheek with his thumb. “Let’s go home”

Youngmin clinged at your shoulder and dragged you from the scene.

The tear that you had tried to hold back finally rolled down to your cheek.   

“Please don’t cry.” assured him and buried your head to his chest.

 

 

Chapter 14 end! Way to go, Youngmin!! Hehe…

Hope you like this chapter despite the bully and sorry! I'm using a foul language just now TT_TT

Hope you enjoyed the story and have a nice day, readers! :3