The Failed Examination

Fairy Blessed

 

After being at the class for a half day, the recess time had come. Everyone cheered for it. You woke Youngmin who was sleeping for entire classes.

“Wake up now!” you tried to shake him.

“Don’t disturb me, idiot! I will blow your head off.” Growled him. You froze when you heard his word. The girl who was standing beside his desk was also surprised to hear it and ran away from him.

“But… now is recess. I thought you want something to eat.” Told you. He didn’t reply you anything.

“Well, I’m off now. Bye, Youngmin-shi” said you. He suddenly woke up with a frown.

“Wait up… I want to eat.” He stood up.

You smiled at him. “then, let’s go together!”

You two went up to the rooftop and have a meal. It was only you two since Suzy was in the middle of finishing his chemistry homework. You two ate your meal in silent.

“How come you can sleep early in the morning?” you tried to crack up the silent between you two.

“It was boring! I already mastered that chapter when I was 7 years old. Why human are so slow?” told him and eat up his lunch.

You coughed when you heard it.

“You already mastered physic knowledge when you’re just 7? What are you? A robot?”

“A talented fairy” complimented him. You sighed when you heard his answer. You felt regret to asked him that question.

“Well, we started to go to school at three years old and learned everything of the human knowledge for eight years. The faster we can master your world knowledge, the faster we can enter the fairy school. You should feel grateful because I got onto Fairy School at the age of 10 which most of the fairies continued their study at 12.” Said him with his a smug.

You were amazed with him and applauded.

“That was awesome! Then, when did you learn how to talk?”

“The time I started to crawl, I already start to learn my first word.” He flared.

Out the blue, a voice crack around us. “But this talented fairy failed his first exam on his first year at the fairy school and had to repeat it again.”

Youngmin was so surprised to hear it.

You stopped applauded. “Repeat?”

“OMMA!!! YOU WERE CROSSING MY PRIVACY LINE AGAIN!” exclaimed him. He coughed and tried to cover it. “But after that, I was ranked at the top of the classes every year. I only failed once. That’s all” explained him.

A laughing voice cracked. You can see that Youngmin was really irritated by that.

“OMMA! You had promised me not to bother about my mission! Why did you eavesdropped our conversation?” shriek him.

“Omma just want to look over you but I never knew, I was visiting when you were telling about your achievement. Hohoho…” told her.

“Yah! Just go! Don’t ruin my image in front of her!” exclaimed him.

“Ahhh… my boy was pissed off right now. Okay, okay, I’m leaving now. It’s good that you don’t cause any trouble to her.”

“You old witch, just outta my business! You’re making me get into my nerve!” Exclaimed him.

The cloud suddenly become dark and thunder can be heard above us. “So, how painful a lightning can strike you within an old witch’s power?”

Both of you become quiet all of the sudden. “It’s not a big deal that err… Bye, Omma! I’ll miss you here” Youngmin reluctantly smiled and waved to the sky.

The sky became clear again.

“Take a good care of yourself, IU. Goodbye now!” the voice gone when she say goodbye. You look at each other.

“You actually had failed once?” you look straight to his eyes but he kept silent.

“Don’t worry about that. No one is perfect.” Assured you and smiled. Youngmin bite his lips.

“Yah! Don’t smile like that! It seem like you were making fun of me and for your information, I’m perfect in anything I do.” claimed him.

“No! I’m not making fun of you.” You shook your head to convince him.

“What I mean was failure doesn’t mean you will always fail. Everyone had to fail to succeed something, right?” told you.

“Yah! I’m not a failure.” He stood up in anger and glare at you. You looked straight at his eyes.

“I’m not saying-” your words cut off.

“Don’t say it!” shrieked him. He swiftly leaned over you and pinned you at the wall.

“Yah! What are you doing?” your tone was a bit surprised.

“You’re really annoying. I’m not a failure like you thought I was.” he stared straight to your eyes.

“But you don’t have to do this to me. Why are you so mad about failed on your exam?” asked you.

“Shut up about the failure and I’ll release you!” ordered him. He bites his lip in anger.

“But, I don’t think you as-” He cut off your word and kissed your lip. Your eyes grew bigger and shock with what you had interfered. You tried to resist him but somehow you suddenly felt weak. You can’t do anything with Youngmin grabbed hard on your wrist. You felt sleepy all of sudden.

“What is going on?” thought yourself before collapsed.

Youngmin break the kiss after you faint. He gasping for air and let go of your hand. You were asleep like a baby.

“Darn it! What I’ve done?” whispered Youngmin to himself. He touched his mouth then rubbed it really strong. He scratched his hair, felt miserable for the kiss that he had done.

“Why did I kiss her?? Yah!!!” exclaimed him in regret.

He stopped scratching and looked at you.

“What should I do with her?”

 

Woootssssssssss!!!! Why on earth Youngmin suddenly kiss you?? Why did you felt sleepy with his kiss? Did you surprised with the kiss attack? Say it if yes!! :D

Next chapter will tell everything about it! *wink to you* stay with it!!!