kiss me?

Fairy Blessed

Youngmin stood in front of your father bed. Nobody noticed his presence there. He came closer to your father and looked around him, making sure nobody was in the room. He touched the part that you father had been stabbed and his hand shine in dark.

“With the power supress inside of me, I summon you to heal this mortal.” The light become brighter and a white light shine to your father body. Youngmin closed his eyes. The magic he used was the highest power he had been taught in Restoration class. He held his hand closer to the body and overcome the pain caused by the magic.

It hurt…

Youngmin cringed at the end of the medication. His hand felt like burning with the power he used. Suddenly, you stepped inside the room. You gasped for what had you seen.  

Youngmin dropped out after finished curing your father. You quickly went towards him. The looks from his face changed. A very dark circled form under his eyes and he barely stand with his own feet. His complexion become paler like a sickly people. He looked like he was dying.

“Youngmin! Are you okay?” You helped him get up and lead him to a coach. You hold his hand and glanced over his face.

“Your father is going to be okay.” He told and you just shook your head.

“What is going on with you? Let me call the doctor.” he grabbed your wrist to stop you from leaving him.

He stared at you. Youngmin look like he wanted to tell you something but he was hesitated.

 

Youngmin Pov:

“man… my body cannot stand the limit of the power.” I whispered. I closed my eyes tightly and forced to transmit more magic from my body. I did know I can die using this magic since my age haven’t reach young adult but I can’t let IU’s father stayed like this forever. He had been here for a week and he hasn’t showed any damn improvement. 

The pain ticking on my arms and burned my flesh. I groaned and saw a figure coming to the room. She was gasping. Before she can say anything, I dropped to the floor. I can felt the changes from my body. I felt so tired and my body was paralysis. I barely see what in front of me while the burning sensation still sticking on my hand.

“Youngmin! Are you okay?” IU’s voice echoed on my ear. She then brought me to a nearby coach. I can felt the warmness of her hand on my palm. Her touch slightly healed my burning. Her energy… I need her.

I smirked at her while whispering her father will be okay. She was worried to see me looked like a zombie and I bet I did look like one. She tried to call a doctor. The energy from her cut off and my body started to fall weak all over again. I grabbed her wrist and stared her for a long time.

“Dear student, a human can help you when your health in danger. You will know the right person who was suitable as your energy donor when they touch you. The energy from them can be transmitted with certain medium” the teacher explained.

“what kind of medium?” I asked.

“By making them kiss you.”

Everyone laughed when they heard that. I was the one who laugh out really loud that time.

“what is the matter?” She asked with a frown on her face.

“Can I get you to kiss me?” I asked. That gave her a huge blown.