wishing for food

Fairy Blessed

 

When you reached your home, Youngmin slowly put you at sofa.

“Where were we?” asked you.

“At home” answered him and quickly when to get a wet towel.

“Home? But… but… 1 minute ago we’re in front of the school.” You still can’t open your eyes.

“I ran.” He came back with wet towel on his hand. He wiped your face gently and carefully. You froze like a statue when he wiped your face. This was your first time to experience this kind of situation.

“Let me do this by myself” you tried to get the towel even though you couldn’t see it.

“Never mind. I’ll do it for you. Don’t move too much” uttered him.

You became quiet and you can felt your cheek getting hot. “This is the first time a guy was actually been gentle to me.” thought yourself.

“Is the pain lesser?” asked him.

You nodded your head in embarrassment. You slowly opened your eyes and you can see Youngmin was just a couple of inch in front of your face.

You quickly turned away.

“You being too close with me!” screamed you and push him away. He felled to the floor.

“Hey! I’m helping you just now! Why did you push me? Dumb!” said him and glare at you.

“Because you were so close!” You covered your face in shyness.

“I’m not that close! Why are you being so sensitive? Sheesh… you’re really a weird girl.” Replied him and stood up.

“Are you feeling okay now?” asked him.

You nodded with your hand still covered your face.

“Is that so? Then, I’m off to the kitchen. I’m starving after ran like an idiot just now. If I knew you would push me, I should just walk slowly and let you suffered.” his stomach growled and you could hear his sound.

“That was your fault.” He pointed at you and off to the kitchen.

You sat alone in the living room when you heard Youngmin gasped.

“Crap… everything is raw!”

“How can you don’t have anything to eat in your refrigerator?” asked him.

“You have to cook if you want to eat.” Told you.

“But I can’t cook!” cried him. He came to you again and sat next to you.

“IU, can you cook?” he hesitated. “For me?”

You furrowed your brow and gazed to him.

“Alright… Alright… I’m sorry for my harsh word just now. Can you cook for me now?” his voice suddenly became soft. You feel awkward for hearing him sound like that.

You sighed. “I don’t think I can cook now since my face still felt a little burning. I’m apologized for that.”

His jaw dropped and frowned.

“Then, let me just die today.” told him and leaned like a weak person on the sofa. His stomach growled again.

“Shut up stupid belly”

You laughed and gazed at his so-called dying faced. “You silly! I can wish meal for you”

Your words knocked his head and he quickly sat straight. “Oh yeah. I forgot I’m a fairy.” He scratched his head and started to be pumped up again.

“Wish it now! I wanna eat right now!” he stared at you, waiting for your words.

“I wish two set of delicious meals was ready in front of me” you smiled cheerfully.

“Your wish is my command!” Youngmin dorky said it in his commercial voice. You were stunted to see him like that. You never knew he was actually had a playful side other than his sadistic side. You found it so cute.

Suddenly, a blue smoke appeared at the table in front of you. After just a second, the smoke disappeared and two meals for you and Youngmin were there. You were surprised with the food.

 

Your meal looks just like on the cooking programme. You took a bite of your meal. The taste was like heaven.

“I couldn’t believe this! It actually tastes delicious.” Comment you.

“My magic was in a high level among the other fairies. That’s why the outcome always the best. You shouldn’t underestimate me like you did when I arrived at your home. My pride was still hurt for calling me a burglar you know.” said Youngmin. He already took his meal and ate it.

“Man… you’re really hungry.” Uttered you and shook your head. You took your meal and prayed before eat.

“Thanks for being by my side, Youngmin-shi” whispered you.

“Huh? Did you say anything?” asked him with his mouth full.

You were surprised that he heard you.

“No. I didn’t say anything”

“But… I thought I heard you say something”

“No. I didn’t say anything.”

He stared at you while munching his meal. Youngmin eyes looked so warm now. It doesn’t have the evil aura like he had on morning. Your cheek slowly turned red.

“Why are you turning red right now? Yah! If you’re asking for my food, no! I won’t give it!” exclaimed him and continued eating. He glared at you and kept eating.

“Yah! I’m not that hungry!”

 

 Chapter 11 end.

Oh man… such a crappy chapter. I’m sorry.

Thanks for reading my story. I just realized how many grammar mistakes that I had done on this entire fanfic. Ugh! So embarrassing…

I should learn more!