Youngmin's rival

Fairy Blessed

Youngmin pov:

I laughed after closed the door. “Her face is so funny!” I recalled back how she was stunted to see me without anything in my upper body.

I thought for a while "was she just staring to my abs?” I was definitely caught her staring at my body just now.

I shrugged.

“Oh well, I might as well go down help her” I pulled my favourite t-shirt and wear it.

“IU is so cute. She’s even cuter when turning red.”

Suddenly, a breeze blown behind me with a strong scent of lavender spreading over my bedroom, the smell that I hate the most. I knew he is here. My nemesis is here. He was my rival and one of the perfect replacement king for me. He will take over the fairies kingdom ig something bad happen to me. Tsk! I hate how he was similar to me. Chunji had this kind of charm that attracted every fairy to like him, even my mother. My mother thought if I’m not keeping up my grade and be a dependable prince, the people will elect him who they thought to be a perfect king than I am.  

“I don’t expect you to be here, Chunji” I said while spun to him.

He grinned towards me, in a sarcastic way. “well, I’m here.” He spread his arm, waiting for me to hug or punch him at his porcelain face. I scoffed.

He laughed. “What are you doing here?” I directly asked him. I never like this guy since I’m a kid. He was like a gum sticking on my shoes.

“Missing my dongsaeng?”

“shut up.” I rolled my eyes. “I asked you once more. If you won’t answer me, then, I’m going down stair to help IU, my mission.” I waited for him. He walked to a nearby couch and folded his hand to his head. “So, her name is IU.”

“You wasting my time, dork.” I frowned. He laughed when he saw my expression. “I can sense your love interest towards human, dear prince.” His word stung my heart. I tried to keep it cool and pulled the calmest face.

“I didn’t"

“Look at yourself. Your eyes show a glimpse over that human. You knew that you’re forbidden to fall, right?” he reminded me with his annoyed tone. I bite my lip and glared at him. “I’m not forgetting about that. You don’t have to come all the way here just to remind me about it.”

“I need to.” He smirked. “You have kissed her.”

“. You stalk over me? yah, gum! Just ed up with your own business and leave me alone.” I cursed him and my tempered getting higher.

“Easy, dongsaeng. A prince like you can’t say something like that even if you are throwing a tantrum.” He laughed between his words. I can’t stand him! I need to make him gone from my sight.

“wow! What are you doing to me?” he started to levitate in the air. I moved him outside of my bedroom.

“Don’t meet me again and goodbye!” I grinned to him and chanted a strong wind to blow him away from my place.

 He shrieked when a wind blew him off away. I smiled when he 8s gone from my sight. I knew the wind will sent him as far as China from here. With that distance, he’ll never come here to bother me again.

“Bye, Chunji-ah!” I waved to him while laughing my off. I was about to walk in when a piece of paper fall to my head.

The word read as “I will replace you, dongsaeng.” had made me ticked off.