new look

Fairy Blessed

“Good morn-” Suzy greet cut off when she saw you. “OH MY GOD!”

“good morning, suzy-ah” You greet her instead. Suzy looked at you up and down before awed again.

“What the hell you do on weekend? You looked just incredibly pretty” Suzy rubbed her eyes in disbelieved. You smiled shyly.

“Youngmin made me like this.” You shyly explained.

“He do this to you? What?? How??” Suzy was still stunted with your beauty. She didn’t believe you change that much over just a weekend.

*with his magic* You thought but instead you told her. “He gave me some kind of cream from his hometown.”

“Oh my gosh, IU-ah… You look very beautiful!” Suzy pulled you to her arm and cried happily. “I’ve wait for this moment. Jiyeon will go down when everyone saw you.”

she hugged you again. “I don’t know about that but I felt really good for my new image.”

“appa also happy to see me like this.” You added.

“Hurry up! We should show to the world how you look like!” Suzy pulled you hand and headed to the school.

Youngmin whose just standing far away from you, happily smiled for your new look. “You did look cute after all. I was wrong when I first come to your house.”

“Jiyeon going to cry when she saw you. Did she say ‘bet on her life’ that day? I wonder how she will react when IU takes her place.”

Youngmin chuckled when he thinks about it.

 

“Did you just see the bug-face- I mean IU today?” A senior whispered to each other.

“What? She’s turning into a swan?”

“We have to see her for the truth sake.”

Jiyeon who was just get off from her limousine realized something was off. “Is there a new kid coming to this school? Why everyone was busy gossiping?” She shrugged and walk to the school with her forever confidence face.