Unwanted Situation

Fairy Blessed

 

 “IU, My friend!!” Suzy came towards you and gave you a big hug.

“Good morning, Suzy. Why on earth you hugging me like this?” You smiled at her.

“I don’t know. I miss you badly. You know how I feel when you absent yesterday.” Her eyes shining while looking at you.

“You better not to be absent again. I don’t want to be alone at the class. How are you today?” asked Suzy.

“I’m… I’m fine.” You nodded but your eyes had a sad look.

“IU. Really? I don’t think you really okay with that damn Jiyeon treat. Did she hurt you again?”

“I already used to her treat. I’m okay. Don’t you worry about me” You smiled at her.

Suzy pouted. “That rich kid really a bastard! She always gets what she wants and that is what I hate about rich people like her. She’s a brat.”

“She is born to be rich. She always gets what she wants since she was a kid. We cannot blame her alone. Her family made her like that.” You walked to your desk and put your bag at the chair.

“I don’t care about her family. The truth is she is a brat. A spoilt brat that think she is the best in the school.” Suzy clenched her hand and bite her lower lip.

You chuckled.

“Why are you so mad about her?” You puzzled with Suzy sudden rage.

“I hate her! She’s the one who bumped at me but she scolded me back. She even said that I had made her cloth dirty! What the hell was that!!!??? Did she think she is the cleanest person here? Did she think all poor people are dirty?” Suzy suddenly exploded and her face turned red for being so angry.

“Calm down, dear. I’m sure she will get her pay back.” You tried to cool her down.

“This is stupid! Jiyeon the brat is stupid!” Suzy sat at her chair and crossed her arm.

You just sighed. You can’t do anything for her. It’s true that Jiyeon had the power and nobody can touch her. Even the principal excuse her when she done something wrong.

You let out a deep breath “She is the daughter of one of the biggest business in Korea. We can’t do anything to her.”

“You right. We just an ordinary student here and she was a princess.” Suzy finally calm down and sighed with you.

Suddenly, you heard a voice in your mind.

“Where are you, DUMB?? How long do you want me to wait for you??” The voice echoed in your mind.

The voice froze you a minute and when you back to yourself again, you saw Suzy waving her hand in front of your face.

“IU. IU. What gotten into you?? Why did you suddenly become froze and your eyes look like it going to pop out?” Suzy looked so worry about your condition.

“I’m okay. Yes, I’m okay. Don’t you worry about me, Suzy-shi.” You gaze to her and make a quick beamed to her.

“I think I have to go now. Someone is calling for me.” You trembled to walk to the door.

“Bye, Suzy! I’ll meet you back in ten minute” You waved your hand to Suzy who look puzzled with your action. You went out from the class leaving Suzy with her puzzled look.

“Who is calling her? I don’t hear her phone ringing. That’s weird” Suzy scratched her hair.

  

You ran to the principal office as fast as you could. You saw a man leaning at the wall.

You quickly went to him.

“I’m sorry I’m late.” You breathed between your words.

Youngmin slowly turned to you and he gave you a glare. “You don’t know how long I had been standing here. You have to pay for that!” His eyes full with anger.

You quickly bowed to him and apologized back.

“You better not done this again.” He crossed his arm and look at you.

“I’m sorry” You shot him a puppy face.  

“I didn’t mean to make you wait. I was talking with my friend there.” You explained to him about your lateness.

He just stared at you and walked away, leaving you behind.

You quickly catch up his pace.

“What should I do? Why did he so mad about that?” thought yourself.

You give him a glance. His eyes catch your glance and tilted his head.

“I already forgive you. Don’t be so worry about that.” He raised his brow and made a quick smile and he back to his gloomy looks back.

You nodded.

Suddenly you saw a bunch of people move to the side, giving someone space to walk through.

Your eyes grew bigger. “This is bad.”

Youngmin who doesn’t know anything about the situation kept walking forward. You immediately pulled his arm.

He looked at you with a frown. “What’s wrong?”

“Don’t march over. The diva is coming. We should go to the side and give them space like everyone do” You pulled his arm but he didn’t moved any inch.

“Let’s go” You tried to pull him again but he ignored you.

“Why should I give space to them? This hallway doesn’t have their name.” his voice was so calm and doesn’t feel any pressured about it.

He instead pulled your hand to march in front. You started feeling anxious and scared about it. You looked down when you walked towards them. You totally look different from your fairy. Youngmin was leisurely march over without any sign of scared.

Finally you confronted them. The Diva.

 

 

Hi, Readers!!

I am very sorry for not updating this fanfic for the past 2 month T_T

please forgive me, dear readers~

Subscribe, subscribe! and don't forget to comment it ^^ I wanna know what do you think about my story :)

Have a nice day readers..