comfort

Fairy Blessed

“IU-ah… appa apologize for this.”

“It’s okay, appa. I’m fine. Youngmin-shi was here to accompany me.” You said, trying to assure your father. You don’t want him to be worried about you in his work.

“Appa should go now. Take care, IU-ah” your father hung up the phone before you had the chance to say goodbye.

“Goodbye appa.” You heart ached. It’s been a week your father was not at home. You could count with your hand how many times he had dinner with you.

You took a long breath before walk to your room.

 

That was the last thing you heard from your father. Your tears burst like crazy. You don’t believe your father had been stabbed by the criminal on his chest.

The doctor informed that your father was still in a bad shape but he already get over the critical point. He now in coma state and need time to recover. It was miraculously that he can still survive the stab.

You crawled to your knee and cried. You nearly loss your only family. You don’t have anyone other than your father.

“appa…” You called him.

Youngmin helped you to stand up and lead you to a bench. “He’ll be alright, IU-ah…” he tried to assure you and wiped your tear.

You just cried and cried for it. Youngmin pulled you to his arm and hugged you. His heart felt ached when he saw you this pitiful. He doesn’t know how much more bad things will be happened to you.

“Don’t cry. Your father will be okay.” He comforted you.

After some time, you became calmed.

Youngmin went get you a toast since you haven’t eat any meal. He handed it to you and you nodded like a soulless human.

You only ate half of the toast.

Youngmin dragged you to outside and you just followed him like a dummy. He let you see a beautiful view of the city from the top of the hospital roof. The wind struck upon you. You managed to form a smile but the pain still scarred on you. However, your heart moved by Youngmin. Little things you knew, you had fall for him. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi there! it's been a while since i update it and i'm sorry i couldn't end up in a year. I'm currently having my semester 3 which demand me to work my off more. I'll be away for 5 month and let's meet back on Mid November/ December. I love all of you subscribers and to my beloved co-author, you're just an amazing writer and in person.

Wish me luck on my life. my dream and hopes count on my grade and i'll be shattered to piece if i'm not gonna be an animator.

please don't unsubscribe my story.

I love you all! ~ cya then~