visit omma

Fairy Blessed

 

You arrived at the cemetery after having a horrible experience flying with him. You never felt much grateful when you landed safely to the land back. Youngmin was still laughing and undo the invincible magic. You rolled your eyes to him and leave him behind.

“Asking him to accompany me was really a bad idea.” You thought.

You headed to your mother cemetery and kneeled in front of it. You smiled when you looked at your mother graceful picture on the tomb. You wiped it with your thumbs to clean the dirt which had fuddled the picture. Youngmin arrived a minute ago and join you to kneel besides the grave.

“Your mother looks so peaceful here” He said.

You nodded and looked at him “She’s more beautiful when she smiled, you know”

Your dimples showed when you smiled cheekily to him. Youngmin patted your head then helped you clean the tomb.

“Because you wanted to fly, I forgot to buy omma flowers. Now, I don’t have any flower to give her” You pouted and potted his head.

He rubbed his head miserable and frowned. “Fine, I’ll create a beautiful bouquet of flowers that you had never seen on your life for your beautiful mother. Wait and see, dumb!” He smirked and started chanting.

You stared at him with half believe on what he said. But, to your very eyes, the flowers that he was holding now was a super duper beautiful that you never seen. He held it to you with a smuggling face.

He raised his chin up in pride and flashed a smug smiled. “Don’t judges your fairy that low. I’m a first rank in the fairy kingdom. My magic was up from everyone expectation.”

You laughed with his words. What a pride, Youngmin…

You took the flowers and it had a nice fragrance. The flowers were in a bright purple colour and looks like it was glowing within Youngmin magic. It was arrange beautifully. You smiled brightly when you put the flower on your mother grave.  

“omma! These flowers are for you! Youngmin made this for you.” You pointed to Youngmin and he waved to the tomb as if your mother can see him.

“Hi, aunty. I’m Jo Youngmin, IU’S guardian from the fairy kingdom. I’ll protect your daughter with all my life and accomplish my mission successfully.” He smiled cheerfully.

You looked away from him and blush. His words to protect you with his life made your heart race faster. You got butterflies on your stomach for a while before you calm down.

“Youngmin, can you leave me and my mother for a while?” You asked him. He blinked before nodded. He left you 5 feet away and waited for you under the tree.

“omma. I’m sorry appa isn’t here. Did you miss him? I bet appa missed you too.” You sighed heavily.

“Omma always asked me how’s school and I know you had been so curious about it, right? Well, there’s no exciting story to brag about except I got 90% for Biology. Omma must be proud of me, right? I love you, omma.” You wiped your tears from your eyes and smiled again.

“Omma, have you been puzzled with the guy just now? I know you must be wondering who is he whose suddenly say he’ll protect me.” You chuckled when you recalled back the incident.

“His name is Youngmin. He’s not a human like us but a fairy. I don’t know why he was here but he said that I’m his mission. He never told me about it even if I forced him. Youngmin is arrogant, teaser, stubborn and live to his reputation as a top ranking fairy. I don’t know why he was cruel but he had a kind heart.”

You giggled. “And he is a bad cooker too! He was currently live with me and appa. Actually he chanted appa so he can stay on our house. He said that it was to protect me.”

You have a great moment visiting your mother graveyard and left after said goodbye to her. You can imagine your mother waving to you when you headed to Youngmin.

“Have you done visiting?” He asked and stood up in front of you.

“Yes” you nodded. “Let’s go back.”

“Wait! Let me spread my wings first” He was going to visible his wings but you quickly stopped him.

“NO! NO WAY! I don’t want to fly anymore. Let’s take bus.” You shook your head in disagreement. He frowned. “Why?? Isn’t it fun to be up there?”

“Fun… you said? I’m nearly died because of you! I don’t want to experience the horror again!” You stomped to the bus station while dragging him with you.

“Excuse me? You were strangled me up there.” He screamed in upset. You ignored him and kept dragging him to the bus station.