mourning

Fairy Blessed

It’s been three days since you stopped talking with him. You are very sad with your father state. You don’t want to lose him. He can’t leave you…

You sat in front of the field without any reason why you were there.

Youngmin observed you and kept looking to you. He saw you crying for the third times for today. You cried soundly and rested your head on your knee. Youngmin jumped in front of you but you don’t looked at him.

“Stop crying.” He said. You still cried.

“Your eyes will swell even more if you don’t stop crying.” He uttered while squatting to you. “Leave me alone.” You whispered.

Youngmin frowned. “I won’t leave you.”

“Just go anywhere. I don’t want you to be here.”

He ignored you and sat next to you instead. “I told you I won’t leave you.”

“Fine. I’m the one who will leave” You lift your head and give him a glare. Youngmin stopped you.

“There is no use for you mourning over your father here. He’ll be sad to know you’re not concentrate on your study.” He said in a serious tone.

“You father isn’t died yet. You don’t have to be like this.” He added.

You rolled your eyes to him and leave him behind.

 

-At the class-

Suzy comforted you. Youngmin had asked her to sit at his place and he sat next to Minwoo. He didn’t want IU get enraged again by his words.

“Is IU okay?” Minwoo peeked at you then turned to Youngmin. “She had crying a lot since three days ago.”

“Is her father going to be okay?” He asked again. Youngmin nodded. “Yes, he will.”

“I felt sorry for her. I wished I can do something to make her cheer up.” He pouted and spun his pen.

“I already tried everything. She’s really upset and worried about his father.” Youngmin explained and sighed heavily.

“I wish she will stop crying and be a strong girl.” Youngmin uttered and bumped his face on the desk. Minwoo kept peeking at you. He wanted to assure you too. However, he decided to let you have your time.

“I hope your father will be okay, IU-shi” He whispered and continued to do his homework.

Youngmin felt burden to see your tears rolled down again. “I think I should do it. I can make it.”