i want you for myself

Fairy Blessed

You smiled cheerfully when you remembered back how everyone was now gave you attention. You were no longer been glared or called as bug-face after the reformation Youngmin made.

A wind blowing to your face and you closed your eyes. The wind gently brushed your cheek and you smiled happily.

“Having such a beauty really a bonus, right?” Youngmin suddenly spoke when he came closer to you at the rooftop.

You looked up to him and nodded cheerfully.

He lying beside you and folded his arm to his head. “The weather is really nice today. The school should give us a day off” He smiled.

“I never knew being a good-looking can bring happiness. Not to expect, the upraising exposure from every students in the school.” You told him.

“Good looking had the pro and con too, you know. After this, you’ll know how much I had suffered to have this handsome face.” He jokingly said. You poked his waist and he jumped over the tickle.

You giggled.

“You should enjoy the attention, IU. It’s fun.” He said while looking at you.

You frowned “I don’t think getting attention is fun though. I’m still not used to it.”

“Just take your time. With that beauty you had, you surely can get handsome and rich man with just a click from you.” He cheekily teased you.

You looked at him who just closed his eyes. You stared at him for a moment, thinking for what he had said.

“You know what, Youngmin?”

“What?” He said while enjoying the blazing sun.

“I just want you for myself” You blurted out. Youngmin quickly opened his eyes when he heard your word.

It was too late for Youngmin to get up when you leaned down to him and pressed your lips against him.

Your heart thumping very fast when you decided to make the first move, his heart was raced faster too. You can felt that in such a closed distance between both of you.

You broke the kiss and turned very red.

“I’m sorry” You apologized and looked away from him. Youngmin get up from his lying posture and turned red as well.

“well… I never knew you would do that to me.” His commented made you even embarrassed. You felt like you should run away from there.

You embarrassedly looked at him and bowed. “I’m going now.”

However, Youngmin pulled your wrist. “Wait.”

To your surprised, he pulled you in a closed distance and your eyes met him. He smiled shyly and shifted his gazed to your lips.

"i said im going now... let me go"

“Don’t you think you should give me a chance to kiss you too?” He whispered before touched your lips with him.

Your shut your eyes right away when he finally pressing your lips deeply. All you can felt were butterflies on your stomach which made you a little high for a second.

“I love you, Youngmin” 

 

I swear I never knew I can plot such a kiss scene. Hahaha!

I update again after so long… hehe :D thank you for subscribing to my story and please drop a comment for me. Can? No? okay…. L

Hope you readers enjoy your day

Cya~~