Forgetful Kiss

Fairy Blessed


Hi unnie! i fixed somethings.. i hope its not a bother.. and i think the spelling for them is correct.. if not i'm sorry, i dont have spell check on and i'm doing this by not looking down.. everything is in red if not then i just fixed some small things.. most are suggestions.. ~love4music dongsaeng~

“So, what should I do with her?” Youngmin stared at you who still dozed off like a baby, “Why do I always get angry when someone said about my failure? Yah! This is not what I had thought to do”

He came near you and crouched, “I guess I should completed things that I had started before.” he talked to himself while shaking his head in regret.

“Oh man… I gotta do this anyway.” he whispered.

“Dear human, awake from your futile dream and faced the reality.” He made a circle in front of your face with his finger. You slowly opened your eyes and looked at his face without expression.

You were still not aware with your surroundings. “What is the reality shall I remember?”

Youngmin frowned. “Err… There wasn’t much thing you have to remember.”

 You kept silent like a doll, waiting for his answer.

“From now on, you never knew that I had to repeat my study in Fairy School because of my fail. We’re just having a normal day like other student. Oh yeah! You must remember, I was the perfect- that you have ever met.” He told. Youngmin seemed to be adjusting your memory before you were fully awake.

“And you should forget that I had kissed you just now" He rubbed your lips with his thumb for what had seem liked forever.

“That should do.” He smiled in satisfactions, “Then… awake to the truth, mortal.” He clapped once in front of your face.

You blinked several times and finally came to your senses back.

“Why are you looking at me with those kinds of eyes?” you asked

“Is there any bug on my face?” You touched your face and accidently touched your lips.

He swallowed nervously when you examined your lips carefully. 

“Why did my lips feel strange?” you asked.

“Err… I don’t know”

You were still touching your lips, which made Youngmin feel uneasy.

“I have to stop her!” he thought.

“Yah! Quit touching your lips. Are you trying to flirt with me?! That’s kinda cheap you know. Stop it!” he ordered while grabbing the hand that was on your lips.

You were puzzled with his actions. “Yah! Why did you grab me that hard? It’s not like we were just kissing.” you cried and pouted.

“You’re right, we weren't," He nodded and reluctantly smiled.

 “Omo… Recess is over. Let’s go back to class”

Youngmin stood up and held his hand to help you rise “Why are you suddenly become an English gentleman? Did you chant me?”you asked randomly while grabbing his hand.

Youngmin coughed and shook his head. He looked at you with his pair of innocent eyes. “How could you accuse your beloved fairy to do such a thing? I wouldn’t dare to do that to you. Suddenly? I always behave like an English gentleman, you Idiot! Err… I mean IU. Hehe…”

 “Like that would ever happen to a guy like you.”

“What do you mean by that!? Yah! Do you really want to die now?” Youngmin’s gentleman side was gone within a second.

“Told you.” You shrugged and chuckled.

While both of you on your way to class, Youngmin asked you something,"Do you remember anything?”

You turned to him, confused "remember what?"

“Anything?” Youngmin tried not to sound like he's hiding something.

You thought for a second before nodded. “Yeah. I remembered! You told me that you had never failed your exam and always rank at the top. You’re awesome!” you praised and tapped his back

Youngmin scratched his neck and smiled in satisfaction.

“uhh.. it's fairly nice but.. Thank goodness she doesn't! I swear never to use that stupid magic kiss spell again! I should control my emotions next time," he metaly scoled himself.

 

Chapter 13 end! So, is that answers all the questions from previous chapter? I hope it does. Did you like my story? ^^ if yes, Yay!!!!!To the new readers, hello there! Did you enjoy it? If you do, don’t forget to subscribe, kay^^

 

~To LOVE4MUSIC DONGSAENG~ i'm really grateful for you to correct my stupid grammar mistakes T^T I'lll take your advice and suggestion to write better. Hope you don't feel pressured for it ^^ Thanks for everthing that you had taught me !! *hug you*