Misery

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

“HAN SAEYEON!!” Saewon rolled her eyes. She turned to Jina who called her. “Unnie, its Saewon” she just shrugged. “Give this loaf to that ahjussi” she pointed to the old man sitting on the chair. Sighing, she took the bag and walked to him.

 

“Ahjussi, your order has arrived. Sorry for the inconvenience” She bowed. He chuckled, “Aigoo, its okay” he placed the money on her palm and walked out. Saewon smiled and waved at him. “SAEYEON, I’m going now. Make sure to clean the place before Jaemin oppa comes back” she walked to the door and turned the ‘OPEN’ to ‘CLOSE’.

 

While walking to the staff room, she chuckled, “Thanks unnie” after getting the broom she rolled her eyes. ‘Time to clean’ she mentally sighed and frowned. After brooming the whole room, she walked back to get the mop. Trying to reach for the bucket, she tip toed and pulled the handle.

 

‘…’ her face was red from pain. She looked at the metal buckle which had fallen from the shelf. Hopping to the back to fill water, she quickly washed the mop and did the rest. After mopping the entire place, she looked at the clock.

 

In a hurry, she set the shop properly and pulled down the shutters. She sat on the chair and waited for Jaemin. Just before she was about to sleep on the table, the door opened. “Oh Jaemin oppa” Saewon stood up to greet him. He double checked the place. ‘Does he doubt that I finished the work… by myself?’ He finally looked at her.

 

“Where’s Jina?” her jaws dropped. ‘What a great question to ask before greeting your employee, Boss’. “She left already” placing a small smile on her face, it disappeared into a thin line when he sighed. “Waeyo?” she looked at him. “I think that I should give you the cleaning duty since she is doing most of the work here”.

 

Body with anger, Saewon tried to calm down. ‘I am the one who’s doing all the work… jerk’ she nodded and he smiled. “But I am not good in cleaning, what about Haeri unnie?” she looked at him. He looked at her for the second time. “Yah HAN SAEYEON, What are you thinking… trying to push your duty to someone else? Stop being so lazy”.

 

She stood there still on the spot, ‘Why is everyone like this to me?’ “Hurry up, I’m late for my date already” she puffed her cheeks to prevent tears and quickly ran to get her bag. Walking out of the store, he looked at her. “You are on the cleaning duty from now on” she shrugged her shoulder and walked away.

 

‘I don’t care anymore’. Tears freely flowed down her cheeks. “Is life supposed to be misery?”