♀ epilogue

My Little Bride ♀

 

Uwwwaaaaaa!

Sunggyu groaned in protest when the loud cries of Soo Gyung echoed throughout the night. Their second child, after having been born a month ago, seemed to take after Sooyoung, stubborn and loud. Sunggyu had noticed that. When he told her wife, Sooyoung didn’t seem to take it well. After that, Sunggyu had to suffer an hour long of being chastised.

Even after the scolding, Sunggyu loved the feeling of having someone to wake up with in the morning. Or even if Sooyoung had strange habits when it came to dinner, or maybe with the kids, Sunggyu was happy. There were ups and downs, but it was normal for couples.

Instinctively, he turned around to face the woman next to him, smiling because Sooyoung looked so peaceful when she's alseep (and an angry bird when she's awake). He thought of how much things they've both been through: Seunghyun, Zinger, Yunho, and those epiphanies he had years ago - well, he could just laugh at them. He was glad things were okay now, and that Sooyoung had moved on.

It turned out Yuri married Yunho, three years after Sunggyu's finalization of his marriage with Sooyoung, and they had two kids already. Sunggyu, who had been very vibrant about green jokes, teased Yunho about being - 'too excited to get on the bed' and earned a swat from his wife. Yuri rolled her eyes, indifferent at Sunggyu's childish taunts.

On the other hand, Jonghyun was dating his co-worker. Her name was - Sunggyu thought - Nana? And she had great blonde hair and a model-like structure of the body. Sunggyu admitted to Sooyoung though, that he did a double take to check out Jonghyun's girlfriend and wonder how on earth Jonghyun ended up with someone as y as her.

And finally, Sunggyu had lost contact from Zinger. In fact, ever since that accident, Zinger had disappeared and Sunggyu wondered if she was okay, because he was ready to forgive her. He guessed things were bound to happen, perhaps, sooner and not now.

Sooyoung moaned next to him, cuddling closer to Sunggyu for warmth. “The baby’s awake,” she stated, as if it wasn’t that obvious.

Sunggyu chuckled. “Apparently, yes. I think it’s Soo Gyung demanding like her mother.”

Sooyoung smacked his chest. “Hey! It’s not funny.”

“Since when do you find it funny?” Sunggyu says before locking her lips with his. Squishing her beneath him, he ran his hand up and down her thigh, making circles. Pulling him closer with her hands around his neck, Sooyoung let out a small moan. Sunggyu tilted his head, deepening the kiss when the sudden knock from the door cut them off.

Sunggyu groaned, his lips slightly touching hers. “Nice timing, as always.”

Sooyoung laughed, throwing her head back to the pillow. “I think it’s Sun Young.”

They weren’t surprise when 3-years-old Sun Young appeared behind the door. Holding his teddy bear in his right hand, he strode across the room towards our bed. He squeezed himself between Sooyoung and Sunggyu.

Sunggyu pecked his forehead. “You have a bad timing, son.”

Sun Young frowned. “Why?”

“Your mother and I were about to make another—”

“Hey!” Sooyoung spanked Sunggyu’s shoulder, giggling. “You’re actually not telling Sun Young that, are you? He’s still a kid! Go to Soo Gyung, she needs you.”

Sunggyu pouted. “Fine.”

When Sunggyu had disappeared, Sun Young snuggled right next to his mother, heaving a contented sigh.

“You were about to make another baby, right, mom?” Sun Young muttered, not looking up. His eyes were closed, looking like he was about to fall in a deep sleep in a few seconds.

Sooyoung gasped. “H-how did you…?”

Sun Young scoffed. “I’m not a kid anymore, mom. Besides, appa told me that.”

Sooyoung almost choked. “W-what? Appa did? What… but why would he tell you?”

Sun Young lightly shrugged. “I don’t know. But he said when two people who love each other touch one another, they make a baby…”

And that was one final straw for Sunggyu.

YAH! KIM SUNGGYU!

THE ENDhurhur.


I would just like to thank you guys for being with me throughout the end, even though it had wrong grammars and all that shizz. i have new stories though, i hope you check them out, and i would probably be sticking to writing drabbles than lengthy fics because my engineering course had taken over my life and i feel like i had lost my touch.

but really, i could just cry.

thank you to my subscribers, and my frequent commenters. /blows you all heavenly kisses

;~;

tumblr_maly64nhfk1qb7f7zo1_r1_250.gif tumblr_maly64nhfk1qb7f7zo2_r1_250.gif tumblr_maly64nhfk1qb7f7zo3_r1_250.gif

kawaii of you senpai