♀ one

My Little Bride ♀

 

Sooyoung’s POV

November 13, 2010, 11:49 PM

Chaos.

There is chaos everywhere.

What’s wrong? What’s going on? Why am I seeing the world upside down?

Mom? Dad? Wait… where’s Seunghyun? Wasn’t I with him earlier?

Why could I…? Oh, please stop it. The sirens are getting on my nerves.

I blinked, trying to get a clear view of my surroundings. Why can’t I move? Why can’t I move my hands? Why can’t I… feel my feet? Oh, my god. Why can’t I move my body? What the hell is wrong?

Blood.

There’s blood everywhere.

I tried to look for my voice but nothing came out. I could open my mouth but nobody seems to hear me. Why is it dark? Why is my head burning?

When the hazy view disappeared, I gasped at what I saw right next to me. Seunghyun! He’s… unconscious. He’s bleeding. He’s bleeding… a lot. He can’t be dead, right? Someone wake him up. What happened? Why can’t I move myself and help him? Help! Please, someone help me. Someone help Seunghyun.

Seunghyun?

Why can’t he open his eyes?

“Lift this up in… one, two, and three!”

I blinked, feeling as if something heavy was just lifted off me. I still can’t feel my hands, my feet or even any part of my body. But that doesn’t matter. I’m worried about Seunghyun. Why isn’t he awake?

“Sir, she’s conscious! This one is conscious!” I heard a man yell hysterically. Who are they? My view became fuzzy again and all I could see were three men wearing something close to yellow and orange. I struggled when I felt their body heat close to me. Are they going to hurt me?

What about Seunghyun?

I felt myself being lifted from the freezing ground and placed me in a warm, soft bed. I still couldn’t move but there’s this feeling of safety and security wrapped around me all of a sudden. When my thoughts drifted back to Seunghyun, I can’t help but freak out a bit.

Where’s Seunghyun?

“Sweetheart, can you hear me?” I fluttered my eyelids, trying to adjust myself on the color surrounding me. Suddenly, I was inside a white room. With a man beside me, holding something that looks like a device control or something.  “Sweetie, nod if you can hear me.”

Then I could breathe again.

I tried to nod faintly, answering his question. I still couldn’t speak.

I wanted to see Seunghyun.

“What’s your name, honey?” he asks. This time, I felt his cold hand on mine.

I badly wanted to tell him my name and then ask about Seunghyun.

“We’re sending you to the hospital right now, sweetheart,” he continued, tightening his grip on my hand. It wasn’t that tight though. It felt comforting. It was like he was mentally telling me that I’m going to be okay. What about Seunghyun then?

From the inside of the car, I could hear a distinct cry of someone who lost their loved one. I wanted to know who it was. What was going on? What happened?

My eyes were beginning to feel heavy.

“No, sweetheart,” the man says firmly. “Don’t close your eyes. Hold on. We’re almost at the hospital. Hold on. Do you remember what happened? Nod if you can remember what happened sweetheart. If you can’t remember, then shake your hand.”

I couldn’t recall what happened. Hell, I want to know what happened that brought me into this. I want to know why I’m going to the hospital. I tried to shake my hand but it came out vaguely. I wonder if the man got it.

“Sweetheart, you got into an accident,” the man explained, squeezing my hand. “A fatal one, I might say. And I would like it if you keep your eyes open and prevent yourself from falling asleep. Okay? Hold on, sweetie. We’re almost there. You can do it. Was that your boyfriend in your car with you?”

I nodded weakly. I tried to shake my hand again, wanting to know if Seunghyun was okay.

“What do you want, sweetie?” he asks gently.

“S-seung… h-h-hyun…” I managed to blurt out. Even though it wasn’t that clear, I was praying that he would get what I wanted to know. I felt the hot tears b in my eyes. No matter how much I wanted to stop it from coming it, the tears betrayed me.

I was too scared.

I was too upset.

I wanted to know what happened to Seunghyun.

He squeezed my hand. “Sweetheart, he’s in a very critical condition,” he replied sympathetically. With those words, I couldn’t help but break down and just cry. I sobbed so hard. He isn’t going to die, right?

“Sweetheart, ssh,” the man cooed. “You’re going to be okay. He’s going to be okay.”

Few minutes later, there were more than three people crowding me. They were talking so fast that the only words I could understand were heart and dropping. I wanted to know where Seunghyun is but they couldn’t hear me. I opened my mouth but only noises came out.

They were ignoring me.

And it kills me silently.

I was shaking. I felt like someone was dragging me somewhere.

I feel cold. So cold.

I sobbed again.

Seunghyun reached out and held my hand, interlocking our fingers with each other. I tried not to blush at his bold actions. Sweet Seunghyun appears again. It’s not that I don’t like it. I love it. I love it so much. But something else was bugging my mind.

“What are you doing?” I asked, giggling.

He showed that heart-stopping smile. He kissed my knuckles. “Holding your hand,” he remarked jokingly. “Can’t you see?”

I jerked my hand away and slapped him on the shoulder. He laughed. “Idiot. That’s not what I meant.”

“I was just kidding,” he says, laughing. “You should’ve seen your face, Soo. Come on. Don’t be mad at me. I was just playing with you. I love you, baby. Don’t be mad now. Please?”

I pretended to sigh heavily. “It’s not like I can stay mad at you for so long,” I told him, looking at the window. I could see his smile from the reflection.

“I know this might sound too romantic,” he whispers, “but you… you are my life.”

I blushed, suddenly feeling scared that he would hear my heartbeat. It was beating so fast. So loud.

He grinned cheekily. “I know you love me too much. And guess what? I love you so much, too.” He grabbed my hand again, intertwining it with his. “I know you’re worried. I can see it in your eyes. I’ll take care of it. Don’t worry about Yuri or any of those bastards who judge you without knowing who you are. I’ll protect you, love. I love you.

 

♀ ________________________________________________________ 

first chapter is out! woohoo, hope you guys enjoyed it. this explains a part of the story.

most of the chapters would be of sooyoung's POV. sunggyu's will be in much latter part

of the story. i will love the person who comments first and, perhaps, give her au meme?

too much angst, i know. more will be revealed as soon as the story progresses.

i love you <3