the speech

An Heir's Wife

yoona's pov:

when i woke up on the next moorning, i went to the kitchen and asked the maid, "did master taecyeon ate the dinner?" i asked her. "what dinner?" she asked me back. i realize that no one knows about i prepared a dinner for him last night. when i was to turn back. "ohh do you mean the food that was on the dining table?" she asked me. "yeah!" i showed her my curious face. "yeah it was finished i think so, because this morning the plate and the glass were empty." she explained. ohh so he did ate it. i sighs relieved by hearing that. i quickly prepared the breakfast and put my workwear on. today we have a board meeting,tiffany asked me to wear dress,so i just randomly picked one.

i was so nervous since it was the first time i'll meet the board directors. the meeting will headed by taecyeon since mother and father were not in town.

the meeting ended well, taecyeon's face were even more scarier than the board. i'm glad they were very friendly towards me cause i thought it will be hard since i'm new. tiffany were also one of the boards.

after 3 weeks passed... my scheduled were the same,going to work and get back. i barely spend weekends at house,i had spend weekend on charity events and social events accompanied by tiffany meanwhile taecyeon busy with his project and hang out with his friends.

the one that changed are we went to the office on seperate car and different time, i usually went to the office earlier and went home at 7 till 8 meanwhile taecyeon, he went to the office a little bit late and come back home really late sometimes in the morning so he really needs another driver. tiffany also really busy lately,she barely at the office, she usually had to attend meeting outside and have to greet honourable clients from overseas. our scheduled ar different but yet so busy. we barely spend time together.

my routine as a wife is still the sam since the first day. i will make a dinner for him after i get back from work, he ate the dinner since it was empty on the other morning. poor him,he really have no time to eat and sleeps because of the important project.

so here i am in the car on the way to the seoul university children hospital, tiffany acommpany me since she is so excited to watch my first speech. when i got there the people welcomed us,and of course there are reporters with cameras.

yoona's pov ends:

after yoona and tiffany visited the children in the hospital,yoona signed the document with the head of the hospital. she was not nervous anymore like before,she used to it now.

after the signing event ends...

it's the time for yoona to give a speech.

yoona's pov:

when it comes to give the speech my nerves went up. i've been prepared the speech last night  but since it's the first public speech i get nervous. i walked up the stage while smiling nervously.

"first of all , i'd like to day thank you. thank you for not only accepting me as your patron but thank you also for inviting me here today. you have all made me so welcomed and i feel hugely honoured to be here to see this wonderful centre. i am sorry that william can't be here today; he would love it here"

i said that which make the entire hall laughs including tiffany who seat among the hospital's director observing me.

after awhile i ended my speech,

"after the verb "to love","to help" is the most beautiful verb in the world. i am so honoured to present the ok's company to help the children in Seoul University Children Hospital. so thank you once again for inviting me here today. i feel enomoursly proud to be part of it and to see the wonderful life changing that you do. thank you.

as soon as i ended my speech the entire hall stand and give me a round of applause for the inspirational speech,it's a good experience though.

the ceremony ends means my first task is done.

"you did great yoona!" tiffany compliment me as soon as we entered the limo. "uhuh i was a little bit shaking back there". "but you didn't look like, anyway you're better than me"."tell me how was your first speech". "don't ask it was terrible,it was when i was 19 and it's about economics,it was quite boring. well hello i was a teenager and you asked me to give a speech about economics?!" she nag. "sincha? how was the comments by the reporters?" i asked her. "the good news is i was on the front page, and the bad news is the headlines were 'teenage into economics' "  i laughed when i heard the headlines but still it was a good one. i wonder what comment will i get.

the next morning...

when i woke up taecyeon was not by my side,when i look at the clock it was already 10 in the morning. oh godd i'm late! it's saturday i'm not late for work but to greet mother and father. they suppose had arrive now, i go get my shower and turn on a proper clothes.

like tiffany once said to me whatever we wear we will carry our family's name so we have to take care of our appearance whether you're at your own bedroom.

when i walk down the luxurious staircase

what i found is mother and father had already arrived and they all gather at the living room,i walked towards them and i spotted taecyeon was there.

"ohhh yoona? you're awake?" mother asked. "ne" i answered as i bow them. "your speech were really good" father suddenly compliment me. "you watched it?" i asked him. "yeah it's all over the web and news" he answered. "you did a good job yoona" he added. "ne, i'll work harder" i keep my head down. "you should take a lift or a vacation" mother organised."you must reall work hard on that project" she added. "yeah,it's really tiring for me too. anyway it's been awhile since i've go to a vacation" tiffany agreed. as all eyes were focusing on taecyeon's cold face  waiting for an supportive reason from him, he just stay silent and make his poker face.

"you can take your friends too" mother asked me. "sincha? but i dont think i need lifts it just a small project though" i answered. "are you serious? you've been skipping lunch and dinner for the whole 3 weeks" tiffany reavealed my secret. whick make mother and father shocked including taecyeon who is staring at me. i think he knows it is because of him but, i never put the blame on him since it's my responsible as a wife,i think.

"sincha?! yoona you have to take care of your health,it's very important" mother sincere about my health. "just pick the date and venue, you can lend my private jet,it's a little bit bigger than taecyeon's, so you can bring your friends and taecyeon"  move to focus on taecyeon. "you can bring your friends too." father added.

i thought tiffaany will excited about it,but it turns out different right after father said to taecyeon that he can bring his friends too. hhmmmmm i wonder why.

yoona's pov ends