Grenade

An Heir's Wife

yoona's pov:

i saw him at the balcony staring at the calm country view,with breeze cold as snow,skies black as hair,stars glimmering like diamonds.

"it so calm" i inhale the fresh air. "peace more likely to me" he smiles."i used to love it here until..."  he sigh. "it's okay i am your wife you can tell me anything." he gives me his killer stare that took my breath away. suddenly the atmophere became so awkward as he stay silent. i shouln't say that i am his wife at the first place.

"is it still hurts?" he point to my leg."no,it had never been hurt" i giggle. he then kneel and look at my wound that had been covered up with bandage whille he massage it."ouch! oops" i covered my mouth. stupid! yoona watch your mouth!."do you want to go the clinic?" he asked seriously."no"i said.he sighs.

"i'm sorry that we're married" he suddenly said while looking at the sky.

"i...i am pleased that if this is my fate i accept it' i stammer."do you not pleased with it?" i bravely ask.

he didn't reply,but smile.an awkward moment swept us again. "or...do..you..do you love someone else?" why in the earth did i ask that question?! again he gave me his killer stare."once but she went to a better place."he replied."you?" he ask me."never,always concentrate in my study.anyway who am i?" i replied.

"why?what's with you?" he look at my face."i'm nobody...i'm just a normal girl not like other rich and popular girls"i chuckles at the fact who the real me."i am sure that they have never be in the front cover of magazines like you are right?" he trying to make me feel better."you are the wife of an heir of the richest family in Korea what makes you not rich?" god.. did he just admit that i am his wife?

"the one...that you said at the press conference..." he try to say something."yeah?" i look at him curiously."at the press conference you said that i was like your father."he stops again."yeah,why is that?" i ask him."is that true?" he finally finish his question.

"oh...about that...hmmm he is my love at the first sight.my father...i love him since i open my eyes.i could not describe my towards him with words. it just a feeling you know. i miss the time we had together. i remember,when i was 7 i got bullied by my friend,those days i was a little bit fat and ugly,i cried to him and all he said is,"yoona'ah i don't care if you look like an alien or an elephant i will always love you because...you are the apple of my eyes" hot tears started to flowing from my eye."i really miss him" i sighs.

i suddenly felt warm in my hand without my notice he hold my hand while look into my face."do you feel the same way for me?" he asked.those eyes... it makes me melt.he then walk near me until there was like a few inches away between us. "yeah i do..." before i can do anthing he leaned his head towards me and started to kiss me gently. i kissed him back.well should i say that this is the first time we kiss when i felt there is a grenade in my heart. he is more gentle than before,i think that he can start to accept me in his life now.

is he the trutfully the one for me? please say that you love me...

he started to break off from the kiss,he then my hair,the grenade in my heart keep explode like i can't breath anymore. "I'm sorry that i have never asked if you are ready or not to be with me,all i know was just forced you to let my grudge go."before he finish his sentence.

"you are my husband,you have the rights to touch me if you want,what is a wife that could not make his husband happy. i want this..." i smile. he then carry me again like the one in the movie to the bed,he closes the light and let the breeze outside came in. it is really romantic at the way it is.i've never felt like this before,to have a lover that is my husband.

is this the feeling of falling in love? god i love my husband...