the searching

An Heir's Wife

"madam,this is all i can get" passing a file of document to a middle-aged lady.

satisfied by looking at the document "yoona,it's been a long time" holding a picture of a young lady."you're really pretty like before". "what?!"  as she read the documents thoroughly. "mr.kim!?"

"yes madam?" her right-handed man look confused

"is this true?!"

"what is it madam?"

" is it .......true that this girl's parents had died?" she seems sad and shocked as she pointed the document to her right-handed man

"yes...yes madam as it stating there"

madam OK seems very sad knowing that her long time bestfriends had died,even they are not from one of the richest family she have known but they are part of their past. madam Ok firstly met them after she was married with mr.Ok. Yoona's grandfather was the bestest mate of her late father in law.time passes by when the Ok's family had to moved to the states and live there  for a couple of years maybe decades. but before they moved they made the agreement with approval from all family members of the both sides.

a few years later... in the states, her father in law died having a leukemia .but before he died,he able to remind mr ok and madam ok about the agreement. when he was died taecyeon was only 10 years old.

"i should quickly  settle all up" she thought

"send me to her university"  she ordered mr kim, her right-handed man

"yes madam"

30 minutes later...infront of Dongguk University,

it was Monday , yoona have no class at this hour, according to her schedule that printed by mr . kim.

"can you find her for me? i'll be waiting at the guest's lounge" ordered madam ok.

"yes,madam"

20 minutes later at the guest's lounge....

madam ok was waiting while checking her schedule in her ipad suddenly came a soft voice from the door

"annyeonghaseyo?"

madam ok was shocked and froze as she saw a girl standing at the door

"oh..yoona? "

"yeah?"

she came nearer to yoona and hug her tightly "it's been awhile"

yoona who look confused ,trying to breaks the hug but, she don't dare to do it ,it feels like she have a strong bond with her.

madam ok breaks from the hug with smile on her face "you must have been confused about me,(chuckles) it's okay if you don't remember me. you're so pretty now" her face

"sorry if i'm rude but who are you?" yoona ask with curiosity

"(chuckles) let's seat first" they sat on the sofa and began to talk. "i'm your parent...ohh firstly i'm sorry about your parents..

sad face etch on yoona's face as she heard things about her parents "it's okay"

"i'm your parents bestfriend...." she began to tell yoona about her family and the connection they have.

"so what makes yoou here?" yoona asked

"(sighs) okay like this, i don't know whether you know about it or not, it's about your marriage with my son"

yoona was so shocked by hearing the word "marriage" she began to remember the night when her mother told her about it, actually her mother told her about the agreement everynight she goes to sleep after her grandparents died, she was 14 back then....

flashback~

mom: yoona'ah you must remember, maybe when your mom and dad were not here anymore.you must keep the promise,you must find them.

yoona: but mom...it's not important. that was long ago when the agreement was made, maybe they have forgotten about it

mom: it's your grandparents wish before they died, you must keep it, araso?

yoona: araso

mom: that's my daughter (kiss her on her cheeks) goodnight yoona...

yoona: goodnight mom

flashback ends~

"mother?" she ask madam ok when she finally could remember.

madam ok was so shocked by yoona calling her "mother". the title yoona called her when yoona was little. "yeah,finally" she hugs her tightly again. "so do you agree with it?" asked her straight to the point.

there was a long silent,yoona don't know how to say as all the things came up so fast.

"hmm...mm...i don't know,i think i am too young to get married and..i barely know and remeber so.."

"it's okay you were so little when we moved to the states, so i know it's hard for you too remember us. but your grandparents wanted all this to happened. do you remember my son?"

"uhmm..no i think..."

"(chuckles) my son can barely remember you too but you guys knows each other well,.."

before madam ok could continue her sentence...

"madam, you have to attend a meeting at busan now"

"ohh right, (sighs) i hope we can spend time with each other and discuss about it again, i hope you can come to my house tomorrow and i'll gather all of my family, they must glad and excited to see you,i'll ask my assistant to give you the address"

with a little hesitate " oh...sure"

when madam ok was about to leave rushingly " by the way nice to meet you"

"uhh.. nice to meet you too" yoona answered. 

---------------------------

change on how i wrote the story to more "paragraph" i think. LOL

by the way, if you guys have any objection on how i wrote the story or the story line you

can kindly comment.

xoxo!