replacement

An Heir's Wife

their relationship went worst after that.they never talked like before,they never see each other even if they are sleeping in the same one room and..taecyeon never tell that he's sorry. they try to avoid each other by,spending most of the time at the office. taecyeon spend his time with the guys at the nightclub and spend his money on women like usual,he feels tired of yoona and gives up on her.

wooyoung and tiffany thought that they should help them cure their realationship which they really didn't have the hope to, but they decided to meet up at one cafe after they finshes her work in the office.

"have they started to at least talk?" wooyoung asked

"no.not even meet since that day" tiffany replied.

"aishh...taecyeon is such a mess now" wooyoung sighs.

"what did he do with you guys everynight you guys went to a club?" tiffany asked curiously.

"drink of course" wooyoung replied without hesitate.

"no stripper right?" tiffany asked.

"n..o..no" wooyoung tried to lie.

"oh ....my...god" tiffany know what's that supposed to mean.

"no no! he did not, he just....da..nce with them..." can't see tiffany's eyes.

"come on oppa.i've got my eyes on you guys."

"seriously,there was nothing happened. taecyeon is better now after he got married i think" wooyoung explained.

"what's that supposed to mean?" tiffany asked cluelessly.

"yeah...after the problems he got back then,he went massively messed out but after awhile i think yoona did really leave him something"

"hmmm...do you think oppa can replace her heart to yoona?" tiffany asked for an opinion.

"hmm we shall see" wooyoung replied.

at the same moment...

"lady yoona,you have an appointment with mrs.kang in awhile" naya (yoona's pa) reminded her.

"yeah thanks to remind me,please prepare the driver please,i'll get down shortly."

yoona have been really really busy with her project that madam ok's handed it to her. gladly taecyeon and yoona do not sharing their office again,but still on the same level as him.yoona certainly avoid him when it was the board's meeting and etc. hence, yoona still care about her husband, she oftenly asked naya whether taecyeon had taken his lunch or not, you know stuff like wife should taking care of her husband. she could also take a peek on taecyeon's office glass door without his notice,which they both did the same thing without each other's knowing.

" -we certainly are lucky to corperate with the ok company" mrs kang laugh.

"we shall do too" yoona replied her with her radiant smile. "okay i think i should go now if everything's clear" she added.

"yes you may,and please do visit our hotel oftenly."

"thank you for your kindness" yoona replied.

yoona met the wife of the owner of the JK group (jks mother) at their hotel,The JK World.

"naya i think i have to visit the ladies room first can you wait here?" yoona permitted her to leave.

"okay lady" naya followed her order.

as yoona walked out from the ladies room,and walk along the hotel lobby,she accidently bump into someone she new to.

"i'm  sorry,are you okay miss?" one strange men asked her.

"ne...im o...wait you?" yoona seems to know that men.

"you? yoona right?" the men asked.

"ye,you're..."

"jang keun seuk"

"oh yeah what aree you doing-wait i forgot that you're the owner of this hotel right.?" yoona smiled.

"yeah kind of it's actully my father's" he laughed.

"ne,i think i should go now" yoona walk towards the main entrance.

"wait...yoona. can we meet again?" keun seuk asked.

yoona turn to face him and just give him a smile and began to enter the limo awaited her at the main entrance.

inside the limo...

yoona's pov:

jang keun seuk? i should avoid him now...i know taecyeon wouldn't allow me to be friend with him as i remembered on the gala night,when i was talking with him,taecyeon showed me his fear eyes. the things that i fear the most.

it's nothing yoona,it just an accident,no more afteer this. i should be a good wife and good daughter and have to concetrate to protect their names... *sighs

why should i care about what he think? i should have been really angry with him now, not care about him. *sighs. aren't he feels sorry or what? looking at this marriage it just a disaster. we never interact with each others well and...we never called each other's name. taecyeon? taecyeon oppa? or just oppa? huhh this is making me crazy.

we are just too young......